Which is the Peoplesbank branch in Windsor Locks Connecticut?
The Peoplesbank branch in Windsor Locks is located at 6 National Drive Windsor Locks, Connecticut.
Table of Contents
Peoplesbank Branch Location in 6 National Drive Windsor Locks, Connecticut
Peoplesbank was established in Mar 17, 1885 and headquartered in 330 Whitney Avenue Holyoke, Massachusetts 01040. Peoplesbank became a member of FDIC insured in Jul 1, 1985.
6 National Drive Windsor Locks, Connecticut is one of Peoplesbank branch offices in Windsor Locks Connecticut. Peoplesbank Windsor Locks Branch has been providing services to these customers since Jul 15, 2004. You can contact this Peoplesbank Windsor Locks Branch through customer service phone number (860) 627-6773.
Peoplesbank Windsor Locks Branch also provide regular banking services. For drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services you can visit Peoplesbank official website www.bankatpeoples.com.
Peoplesbank Hours in 6 National Drive Windsor Locks, Connecticut
|Monday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Peoplesbank Address Map in 6 National Drive Windsor Locks, Connecticut
Peoplesbank in 6 National Drive Windsor Locks, Connecticut (FAQs)
What is Peoplesbank Phone Number in 6 National Drive Windsor Locks, Connecticut?
The phone number of Peoplesbank is (860) 627-6773.
What is Peoplesbank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Peoplesbank is www.bankatpeoples.com.
What is the Post Code of Peoplesbank in 6 National Drive Windsor Locks, Connecticut?
What Time Does Peoplesbank Open and Close in Windsor Locks Branch – 6 National Drive
Monday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Peoplesbank to Another in Windsor Locks Branch – 6 National Drive
There are a few different ways that you can transfer funds to Peoplesbank to another account in Windsor Locks.
1. The most common way is to make use of the wire transfer. This is where the Peoplesbank will transfer the funds electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will then show up in the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is where the Peoplesbank will be able to communicate with each other via the ACH network, and the money is transferred in this manner. It usually takes a couple of days as well.
3. It is also possible to use services such as PayPal and Venmo to transfer money between Peoplesbank to another. These are typically immediate and you could configure them to send cash on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always just withdraw cash from Peoplesbank and transfer it to the other. This may not be the best choice if you’re transferring a significant amount of money, however it’s an option if you need to get the money quickly.
How to Open a Peoplesbank Account in Windsor Locks Branch – 6 National Drive
There are a few things you should be aware of before you can create an Peoplesbank account. The first thing to decide on is the correct Peoplesbank account. There are many different Peoplesbank accounts available and it’s essential to conduct your research prior to you decide which one is best for your needs.
After you’ve selected an Peoplesbank account The next step is to gather all the necessary documents. This includes documents like your Social Security number, photo ID as well as the proof of address. It is also necessary to have at least $25 to open an account.
After you have all the documents required It’s time to set the stage for opening up your account! The process is simple and takes only less than a few minutes. All you have to do is fill out an application and then deposit the money to the account.
If you’ve learned how to start an Peoplesbank account There’s no reason not to start saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Peoplesbank Account
There isn’t a set age limit for having an Peoplesbank account. Certain credit unions or banks may require that you be 18 years old. However, others may allow you to open an account at any age , with an adult or parent as a co-signer.
If you’re under 18 and are looking to start an Peoplesbank account, make sure you bring an adult or guardian to ensure that they can become a joint owner of the account. This gives them the ability to watch your account activity and help you to manage your finances in a responsible manner. When you turn 18years old, you’ll be able to assume full control of your account and make all of the decisions yourself.
The ideal time to start thinking about opening an Peoplesbank account is when you begin earning income from a part-time job, allowances, or any other source. This will give you the opportunity to start building up savings and learn how to manage your money prior to when you are required to use it for more complicated financial obligations like getting loans or using credit card.
How to Close a Peoplesbank Account in Windsor Locks Branch – 6 National Drive
It might appear like a daunting job however, closing an Peoplesbank account can be simple. The steps to follow need to take:
1. Gather your documents. You’ll require the current Peoplesbank statement, as well as a voided check from your account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account over the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative is likely to request your account number, as well as other identifying information. They might also ask why you are closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automated payments. If you’ve got any automatic payments set up with this account, make sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. When the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any funds that remain.