Which is the Peoples United Bank branch in Windsor Vermont?
This Peoples United Bank branch in Windsor is located at 50 North Main Street Windsor, Vermont.
Table of Contents
Peoples United Bank Branch Location in 50 North Main Street Windsor, Vermont
Peoples United Bank was established in Jul 6, 1988 and headquartered in 850 Main Street Bridgeport, Connecticut 06604. Peoples United Bank became a member of the FDIC insured after Jul 6, 1988.
50 North Main Street Windsor, Vermont is one of Peoples United Bank branch offices in Windsor Vermont. Peoples United Bank Windsor Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Jan 4, 1965. You can contact this Peoples United Bank Windsor Branch through customer service phone number (802) 674-2131.
Peoples United Bank Windsor Branch also provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up as well as lobby hours and online banking services you can visit Peoples United Bank official website www.peoples.com.
Peoples United Bank Hours in 50 North Main Street Windsor, Vermont
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Peoples United Bank Address Map in 50 North Main Street Windsor, Vermont
Peoples United Bank in 50 North Main Street Windsor, Vermont (FAQs)
What is Peoples United Bank Phone Number in 50 North Main Street Windsor, Vermont?
The number for Peoples United Bank is (802) 674-2131.
What is Peoples United Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Peoples United Bank is www.peoples.com.
What is the Post Code of Peoples United Bank in 50 North Main Street Windsor, Vermont?
What Time Does Peoples United Bank Open and Close in Windsor Branch – 50 North Main Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Peoples United Bank to Another in Windsor Branch – 50 North Main Street
There are many methods to transfer funds from Peoples United Bank to another in Windsor.
1. The most commonly used method is to use a wire transfer. This is when Peoples United Bank will send the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will show up in the account within a few days.
2. Another way to transfer funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is the process where Peoples United Bank will communicate with each other via the ACH network and the money will be transferred this way. This usually takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. It is also possible to use services like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds from Peoples United Bank in another. These services are usually immediate and you could set them up to send cash on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could just withdraw cash from Peoples United Bank and deposit it into the other. This may not be the most efficient option when you’re moving a significant amount of cash, but it’s an option when you need to get the cash quickly.
How to Open a Peoples United Bank Account in Windsor Branch – 50 North Main Street
There are a few things you must know before opening a Peoples United Bank account. This guide will take you through the process so that you can set up a Peoples United Bank account without any stress.
The first thing you need to do is figure out what type of Peoples United Bank account you’d like to open. There are a variety of Peoples United Bank accounts, and it’s crucial to select the one that is right for you. Research and then compare the various Peoples United Bank accounts to find the most suitable one for your needs.
After you’ve selected the Peoples United Bank account your next task is to gather the necessary documents. The majority of Peoples United Bank accounts will require some basic information like your name, address as well as your Social Security number. It is also possible to show proof of income or proof of identification.
If you’ve got all the necessary documents The next step is to create the account. This can be done via the internet, over the phone, as well as in-person at a branch. When you open your account you’ll have to deposit your initial funds. This is typically a small amount of money that is like $25.
After your account is open, you’ll need to start using it. This includes taking deposits and withdraws as needed. You’ll also need to monitor your account balance so that you don’t go overdrawn.
Making an Peoples United Bank account is an easy process, however it’s crucial to take your time and choose the right Peoples United Bank account to meet your requirements. If you do a little research and preparation you’ll be able to open an account without any stress.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Peoples United Bank Account
There isn’t a set minimum age to open a Peoples United Bank account. Certain credit unions and banks might require that you are 18 years old, while others allow the opening of accounts at any age with an adult or parent as a co-signer.
If you’re under 18 and would like to open a Peoples United Bank account, bring along your parent or guardian so they can become a joint owner of the account. This gives them the ability to watch your account activity and help you to manage your finances in a responsible manner. When you turn the age of 18, you’ll have the ability to take full control of the account and make all the decisions yourself.
The best time to start considering opening an Peoples United Bank account is the moment you start earning money through a part-time work, allowance, or other sources. This will give you the chance to begin saving money and to learn about managing your cash prior to when you need to use it for more complex financial tasks like taking out loans or using a credit card.
How to Close a Peoples United Bank Account in Windsor Branch – 50 North Main Street
It may seem like a daunting process however, closing a Peoples United Bank account is actually quite easy. The steps to follow need to take:
1. Gather your documents. You’ll require the latest Peoples United Bank statement and an unpaid check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be in a position to assist you with closing your account by phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative may require your account number as well as other identifying information. They may also ask what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automated payments. If you have any automatic payments set up with this account, make certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. When the account is shut, you’ll have to withdraw any remaining funds.