Where is Peoples United Bank branch in Windsor Connecticut?
This Peoples United Bank branch in Windsor is located at 1095 Kennedy Road Windsor, Connecticut.
Table of Contents
Peoples United Bank Branch Location in 1095 Kennedy Road Windsor, Connecticut
Peoples United Bank was established in Jul 6, 1988 and headquartered in 850 Main Street Bridgeport, Connecticut 06604. Peoples United Bank became a member of the FDIC insured at Jul 6, 1988.
1095 Kennedy Road Windsor, Connecticut is one of Peoples United Bank branch offices in Windsor Connecticut. Peoples United Bank Windsor Branch has been offering services to these customers since May 21, 2008. You can contact the Peoples United Bank Windsor Branch via customer service number (860) 298-2210.
Peoples United Bank Windsor Branch offers regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking, please visit Peoples United Bank official website www.peoples.com.
Peoples United Bank Hours in 1095 Kennedy Road Windsor, Connecticut
|Monday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
Peoples United Bank Address Map in 1095 Kennedy Road Windsor, Connecticut
Peoples United Bank in 1095 Kennedy Road Windsor, Connecticut (FAQs)
What is Peoples United Bank Phone Number in 1095 Kennedy Road Windsor, Connecticut?
The phone number of Peoples United Bank is (860) 298-2210.
What is Peoples United Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Peoples United Bank is www.peoples.com.
What is the Post Code of Peoples United Bank in 1095 Kennedy Road Windsor, Connecticut?
What Time Does Peoples United Bank Open and Close in Windsor Branch – 1095 Kennedy Road
Monday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Tuesday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Wednesday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Thursday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Friday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Saturday (10:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Sunday (11:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Peoples United Bank to Another in Windsor Branch – 1095 Kennedy Road
There are many ways to transfer money between Peoples United Bank to another in Windsor.
1. The most common way is to use wire transfers. This is where the Peoples United Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the bank that will receive it. The funds will show up in the account within a few days.
2. Another option to transfer funds is to make an ACH transfer. This is where the Peoples United Bank will be able to communicate with one another via the ACH network, and the money will be transferred in this manner. This typically takes a few days.
3. You can also use a service like PayPal and Venmo to transfer money to Peoples United Bank in another. These are typically immediate and you could set them up to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. In the end, you could take cash out of Peoples United Bank and transfer it to the other. This may not be the best choice if you’re transferring a significant amount of money, but it’s an option when you’re in need of cash fast.
How to Open a Peoples United Bank Account in Windsor Branch – 1095 Kennedy Road
There are some things you need to know before opening an Peoples United Bank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the process to help you open the Peoples United Bank account with ease.
The first thing you need to decide is what kind of Peoples United Bank account you want to create. There are many different types of Peoples United Bank accounts, and it’s essential to choose one that’s best for you. Research and then compare the different Peoples United Bank accounts to identify the best fit for your requirements.
If you’ve decided to sign up for a Peoples United Bank account, your next task is gathering the required documents. Most Peoples United Bank accounts will require some basic information , such as your name, address, and Social Security number. It is also possible to provide proof of income or proof of identification.
Once you have all the necessary documents The second step would be to create the account. This can be done online, over the phone, as well as in-person at the branch location. If you are opening an account, you’ll be required to deposit your initial funds. This is typically a small amount of money, such as $25.
After you have opened your account it’s time to begin using it. This includes you can make withdrawals and deposits when needed. You’ll also need to monitor your account balance so that you don’t overdraw your account.
Making an Peoples United Bank account is a simple procedure, but you need to take your time to select the best Peoples United Bank account for your needs. With a little study and planning it is possible to create an account with no tension.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Peoples United Bank Account
You can create an Peoples United Bank account as soon as you have the Social Security number. Some banks may require that you be 18 years old, but this isn’t the norm. It is also possible to show proof of your identity, for example, passport, driver’s license or state ID. Once you have all the necessary documents you are able to open a savings or checking account with most banks.
How to Close a Peoples United Bank Account in Windsor Branch – 1095 Kennedy Road
It could seem like a daunting task however, closing an Peoples United Bank account can be quite simple. These are the steps you must follow:
1. Collect your documents. You’ll need the latest Peoples United Bank statement, as well as an unpaid check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be able to help you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative may ask you for your account number, as well as other identifiable information. They might also inquire about why you’re closing the account.
4. Cancel any automatic payments. If you have any automatic payments set up with this account, make sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. After the account has been closed, you will need to withdraw any remaining funds.