Where is Peoples United Bank branch in Windham Maine?
This Peoples United Bank branch in Windham is located at 780 Roosevelt Trail Windham, Maine.
Table of Contents
Peoples United Bank Branch Location in 780 Roosevelt Trail Windham, Maine
Peoples United Bank was established in Jul 6, 1988 and headquartered in 850 Main Street Bridgeport, Connecticut 06604. Peoples United Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance in Jul 6, 1988.
780 Roosevelt Trail Windham, Maine is one of Peoples United Bank branch offices located in Windham Maine. Peoples United Bank Windham Branch has been offering services to these customers since Nov 22, 1995. You can contact this Peoples United Bank Windham Branch via customer service number (207) 892-8008.
Peoples United Bank Windham Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking, please visit Peoples United Bank official website www.peoples.com.
Peoples United Bank Hours in 780 Roosevelt Trail Windham, Maine
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Peoples United Bank Address Map in 780 Roosevelt Trail Windham, Maine
Peoples United Bank in 780 Roosevelt Trail Windham, Maine (FAQs)
What is Peoples United Bank Phone Number in 780 Roosevelt Trail Windham, Maine?
The phone number of Peoples United Bank is (207) 892-8008.
What is Peoples United Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Peoples United Bank is www.peoples.com.
What is the Post Code of Peoples United Bank in 780 Roosevelt Trail Windham, Maine?
What Time Does Peoples United Bank Open and Close in Windham Branch – 780 Roosevelt Trail
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Peoples United Bank to Another in Windham Branch – 780 Roosevelt Trail
There are many reasons why you may require transferring money from Peoples United Bank within Windham into another. Perhaps you’re moving to a new city and need to close your current Peoples United Bank account and start a new one. Maybe you’re consolidating accounts to save on costs. No matter what the case, this is quite easy to do.
Here’s how to transfer funds from one bank to the other:
1. Log into your online Peoples United Bank banking account.
2. Find the section for transferring funds or making payments. This could be called different based on your bank However, it will be located in the main menu of your banking online portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of your other bank. It is the nine-digit code that is used to identify the bank. It is available on the bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. Input the number of your account that you would like to transfer the funds to. This can also be located on the bank’s website or on your checkbook.
5. Enter the amount of money you wish to transfer.
6. Review the information to make sure it is accurate, then click send or check.
The process differs slightly when you’re moving money between accounts in the same bank. In that case, you usually don’t need to input a routing number because the funds will remain within the same institution.
The entire process will take a few minutes and , once completed, the money will be transferred to the account within a single business day.
How to Open a Peoples United Bank Account in Windham Branch – 780 Roosevelt Trail
There are a few steps you must be aware of before you can create the Peoples United Bank account. The first thing you need to do is choose the correct Peoples United Bank account. There are many different Peoples United Bank accounts to choose from, so it’s important to research your options before you pick the one that is the best for you.
After you’ve selected a Peoples United Bank account, the next step is to collect all of the required documents. These include your Social Security number, photo ID as well as evidence of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 to open up an account.
After you have all the necessary documents, it’s time to open up your account! It’s easy and takes only a few minutes. All you need be able to complete out an application and deposit your money into the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to open a Peoples United Bank account, there’s no excuse not to start saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Peoples United Bank Account
There is no set age limit for having a Peoples United Bank account. Some banks or credit unions might require that you are 18 years old, whereas others allow you to open an account at any time with an adult or parent as co-signer.
If you’re under 18 and want to open an Peoples United Bank account, bring along your parent or guardian so they can sign on as an owner jointly of the account. This will allow them to have the ability to monitor your account’s activity and assist you to manage your finances responsibly. Once you reach 18, you’ll be able to take full control of the account and make all the decisions on your own.
The ideal time to start contemplating opening a Peoples United Bank account is when you start earning money through a part-time work, allowance, or another sources. This gives you the chance to begin building up savings and learn how to manage your money before you have to utilize it for more complicated financial transactions like taking out loans or using a credit card.
How to Close a Peoples United Bank Account in Windham Branch – 780 Roosevelt Trail
It could seem like a daunting process, but closing an Peoples United Bank account is actually quite simple. The steps to follow should follow:
1. Take the documents you need. You’ll need your latest Peoples United Bank statement, as well as a voided check from your account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is able to help you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative is likely to require your account number, as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They might also ask what you’re doing to close the account.
4. You can cancel any automatic payments. If you have any automated payments associated with this account, make sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. When the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any funds that remain.