Which is the Peoples State Bank branch in Eastman Wisconsin?
The Peoples State Bank branch in Eastman is located at 103 North Main Street Eastman, Wisconsin.
Table of Contents
Peoples State Bank Branch Location in 103 North Main Street Eastman, Wisconsin
Peoples State Bank was established in Jan 22, 1915 and headquartered in 301 E Blackhawk Ave Prairie Du Chien, Wisconsin 53821. Peoples State Bank became a member of the FDIC insured at Jan 1, 1934.
103 North Main Street Eastman, Wisconsin is one of Peoples State Bank branch offices in Eastman Wisconsin. Peoples State Bank Eastman Branch has been providing services to these customers since Apr 12, 2010. You can reach this Peoples State Bank Eastman Branch through customer service phone number (608) 874-4600.
Peoples State Bank Eastman Branch also provide regular banking services. For drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking services you can visit Peoples State Bank official website www.peoplesfinancial.com.
Peoples State Bank Hours in 103 North Main Street Eastman, Wisconsin
|Monday||8:30 AM – 12:00 PM|
1:00 PM – 4:30 AM
|Tuesday||8:30 AM – 12:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM – 12:00 PM|
1:00 – 4:30 PM
|Thursday||8:30 AM – 12:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM – 12:00 PM|
1:00 – 6:00 PM
Peoples State Bank Address Map in 103 North Main Street Eastman, Wisconsin
Peoples State Bank in 103 North Main Street Eastman, Wisconsin (FAQs)
What is Peoples State Bank Phone Number in 103 North Main Street Eastman, Wisconsin?
The number for Peoples State Bank is (608) 874-4600.
What is Peoples State Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Peoples State Bank is www.peoplesfinancial.com.
What is the Post Code of Peoples State Bank in 103 North Main Street Eastman, Wisconsin?
What Time Does Peoples State Bank Open and Close in Eastman Branch – 103 North Main Street
Monday (8:30 AM – 12:00 PM
1:00 PM – 4:30 AM)
Tuesday (8:30 AM – 12:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:30 AM – 12:00 PM
1:00 – 4:30 PM)
Thursday (8:30 AM – 12:00 PM)
Friday (8:30 AM – 12:00 PM
1:00 – 6:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Peoples State Bank to Another in Eastman Branch – 103 North Main Street
There are several ways to transfer money between Peoples State Bank to another account in Eastman.
1. The most popular method is to use a wire transfer. This is where the Peoples State Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will show up in the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring money is to use the ACH transfer. This is the process where Peoples State Bank will connect with each other through the ACH network, and the money is transferred this way. This usually takes a few days as well.
3. You could also make use of services such as PayPal and Venmo to transfer funds from Peoples State Bank to another. These services usually are instant and you can even create them to transfer funds on a regular schedule.
4. Finally, you can always just withdraw cash from Peoples State Bank and deposit it into the other. It’s not the most efficient option when you’re transferring a significant amount of cash, but it’s an option when you’re in need of cash quickly.
How to Open a Peoples State Bank Account in Eastman Branch – 103 North Main Street
There are some things you need to know prior to opening an Peoples State Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the procedure to help you choose the best account for your needs and be sure to avoid making any errors.
First, you need to decide what type of account you’d like to have. The most popular kinds are the savings account, checking accounts, as well as money market account. Each type has distinct advantages and disadvantages, therefore it’s crucial to comprehend the differences before making a decision.
Savings accounts can be a useful way to keep your cash even if you don’t require immediate acces to the money. They typically have more yields than check accounts however there are some restrictions on how often you are able to withdraw funds.
Checking accounts are ideal if you need frequent access to your money. Most checking accounts come with a debit card that you can use to make purchases or withdraw. There are charges associated with certain transactions, like using an outside-of-network ATM.
Market accounts have higher interest rates than savings or checking accounts, but they also have stricter withdrawal limits. If you require access to your funds frequently the money market account might not be the best option.
After you’ve chosen the type of account you are looking for, you must search for the best price. There are numerous factors to consider, such as the interest rate, fees, and minimum balance requirements. It’s important to compare the offers of several Peoples State Bank accounts prior to making a choice.
If you’ve found the perfect account, you’re now ready to make it open. The procedure is quite simple and is usually completed online in just a few minutes. You’ll need to provide some personal information, such as your name, address and Social Security number. It is also possible that you will be required to deposit funds into the account to create it.
After your account has been opened You can begin using it right away. Just be sure to monitor your balance, and be careful not to overdraw your account. If you do need to take out a loan, many Peoples State Bank offer alternatives such as lines of credit or overdraft protection.
Opening a Peoples State Bank account is a simple procedure that will save you time and cash in the end. By doing your research and shopping around for the account that best suits your needs and helps you meet those financial objectives.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Peoples State Bank Account
You can open an Peoples State Bank account once you have the Social Security number. There is no age limit, although most banks require that you’re at minimum 18 years old in order to create an account for yourself. Certain banks might allow you to open a joint account along with an adult or parent if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a Peoples State Bank Account in Eastman Branch – 103 North Main Street
It’s a big hassle to shut down the Peoples State Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to make it easier.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding charges.
2. Contact Peoples State Bank and request that you close your account.
3. Follow the instructions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds from the account.
5. Cancel any direct debits or standing orders that are linked to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards linked to the account.
7. Be sure to receive a written confirmation from the Peoples State Bank to confirm that the businessname account was closed.