Which is the Peoples Intermountain Bank branch in Alpine Utah?
Its Peoples Intermountain Bank branch in Alpine is located at 113 South Main Street Alpine, Utah.
Table of Contents
Peoples Intermountain Bank Branch Location in 113 South Main Street Alpine, Utah
Peoples Intermountain Bank was established in Jan 1, 1913 and headquartered in 33 East Main Street American Fork, Utah 84003. Peoples Intermountain Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance at Jan 1, 1934.
113 South Main Street Alpine, Utah is one of Peoples Intermountain Bank branch offices in Alpine Utah. Peoples Intermountain Bank Alpine Branch has been providing services to customers from the time Jan 28, 1974. You can contact this Peoples Intermountain Bank Alpine Branch via customer service number (801) 756-2921.
Peoples Intermountain Bank Alpine Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking services go to Peoples Intermountain Bank official website www.bankaf.com.
Peoples Intermountain Bank Hours in 113 South Main Street Alpine, Utah
|Monday||7:15 AM – 6:15 PM|
|Tuesday||7:15 AM – 6:15 PM|
|Wednesday||7:15 AM – 6:15 PM|
|Thursday||7:15 AM – 6:15 PM|
|Friday||7:15 AM – 6:15 PM|
Peoples Intermountain Bank Address Map in 113 South Main Street Alpine, Utah
Peoples Intermountain Bank in 113 South Main Street Alpine, Utah (FAQs)
What is Peoples Intermountain Bank Phone Number in 113 South Main Street Alpine, Utah?
The phone number of Peoples Intermountain Bank is (801) 756-2921.
What is Peoples Intermountain Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Peoples Intermountain Bank is www.bankaf.com.
What is the Post Code of Peoples Intermountain Bank in 113 South Main Street Alpine, Utah?
What Time Does Peoples Intermountain Bank Open and Close in Alpine Branch – 113 South Main Street
Monday (7:15 AM – 6:15 PM)
Tuesday (7:15 AM – 6:15 PM)
Wednesday (7:15 AM – 6:15 PM)
Thursday (7:15 AM – 6:15 PM)
Friday (7:15 AM – 6:15 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Peoples Intermountain Bank to Another in Alpine Branch – 113 South Main Street
There are a few different ways to transfer funds from Peoples Intermountain Bank to another in Alpine.
1. The most popular method is to use the wire transfer. This is the method where Peoples Intermountain Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the bank that will receive it. The funds will be deposited into the account in a couple of days.
2. Another option to transfer funds is to make an ACH transfer. This is the process where Peoples Intermountain Bank will communicate with each other via the ACH network and the money will be transferred in this manner. This typically takes a few days as well.
3. You could also make use of services like PayPal or Venmo to transfer money from Peoples Intermountain Bank to another. These are typically instant and you can even configure them to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. Finally, you can always take cash out of Peoples Intermountain Bank and then deposit it into the other. This may not be the most efficient option when you’re transferring a large amount of cash, but it’s a viable option if you need to get the money quickly.
How to Open a Peoples Intermountain Bank Account in Alpine Branch – 113 South Main Street
There are a few points you should know before you open an Peoples Intermountain Bank account. This guide will take you through the procedure to help you select the most appropriate account to meet your needs and make sure you don’t make any mistakes.
First, you need to determine what kind of account you’d like to have. The most popular types are savings accounts, checking accounts or money market funds. Each has their own advantages and drawbacks, and it is important to know the distinction before making a decision.
Savings accounts can be a useful place to store your money when you don’t need instant acces to the money. They typically have greater interest rates than checking accounts, however, there could be limitations on the frequency at which you are able to withdraw funds.
Checking accounts are great if you need frequent access to your cash. A majority of checking accounts have an ATM card that can be used to make purchases or withdrawals. However, there may be fees for certain transactions, like making use of an out-of-network ATM.
Accounts in the money market offer better interest rates than savings and checking accounts, however they also have tighter withdrawal restrictions. If you require access to your funds frequently the money market account may not be the best option.
Once you’ve settled on the type of account you are looking for, you must shop around for the best deal. There are many things to take into consideration like the interest rate, fees, and the minimum balance requirement. It’s crucial to look at the offers of several Peoples Intermountain Bank accounts before making a choice.
Once you’ve located the correct account, it’s time to make it open. The procedure is quite simple and can usually be done online in a matter of minutes. You’ll need to provide some personal information, such as your address, name, along with your Social Security number. It is also possible that you will be required to deposit money into the account to create it.
After your account has been opened You can begin using it immediately. Be sure to keep an eye on your balance, and be careful not to overdraw your account. If you need to take out a loan, many Peoples Intermountain Bank offer options like credit lines or overdraft protection.
The process of opening a Peoples Intermountain Bank accounts is a straightforward procedure that could save you time and cash in the end. By doing your research and comparing accounts for the account that best suits your requirements and assists you to meet your financial goals.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Peoples Intermountain Bank Account
You can start an Peoples Intermountain Bank account as soon as you have the Social Security number. Some banks may require that you’re 18 years old, however this isn’t always the case. It is also possible to prove your identity, for example, an ID card, driver’s license or state ID. After you have all the documents required, you can open a savings or checking account at a variety of banks.
How to Close a Peoples Intermountain Bank Account in Alpine Branch – 113 South Main Street
It could seem like a daunting task, but closing a Peoples Intermountain Bank account can be easy. The steps to follow should follow:
1. Take your documents. You’ll need the most recent Peoples Intermountain Bank statement, as well as a voided check from your account you wish to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account on the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative is likely to ask you for your account number as well as other identifiable information. They may also ask why you are closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automated payments. If you have automated payments set up on this account, make sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. After the account has been closed, you will need to withdraw any funds that remain.