Where is Peoples Bank branch in Lincolnton North Carolina?
The Peoples Bank branch in Lincolnton is located at 1910 E Main Street Lincolnton, North Carolina.
Table of Contents
Peoples Bank Branch Location in 1910 E Main Street Lincolnton, North Carolina
Peoples Bank was established in Jan 1, 1912 and headquartered in 518 West C Street Newton, North Carolina 28658. Peoples Bank became a member of FDIC insurance after Jan 1, 1934.
1910 E Main Street Lincolnton, North Carolina is one of Peoples Bank branch offices located in Lincolnton North Carolina. Peoples Bank Lincolnton Branch has been providing services to these customers since Feb 1, 2001. You can contact this Peoples Bank Lincolnton Branch via customer service number (704) 732-0097.
Peoples Bank Lincolnton Branch offers regular banking service. For drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services you can visit Peoples Bank official website www.peoplesbanknc.com.
Peoples Bank Hours in 1910 E Main Street Lincolnton, North Carolina
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Peoples Bank Address Map in 1910 E Main Street Lincolnton, North Carolina
Peoples Bank in 1910 E Main Street Lincolnton, North Carolina (FAQs)
What is Peoples Bank Phone Number in 1910 E Main Street Lincolnton, North Carolina?
The phone number of Peoples Bank is (704) 732-0097.
What is Peoples Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Peoples Bank is www.peoplesbanknc.com.
What is the Post Code of Peoples Bank in 1910 E Main Street Lincolnton, North Carolina?
What Time Does Peoples Bank Open and Close in Lincolnton Branch – 1910 E Main Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Peoples Bank to Another in Lincolnton Branch – 1910 E Main Street
There are many reasons why you might have to transfer funds from Peoples Bank within Lincolnton to another. Maybe you’re moving to the city of your choice and you need to close your old Peoples Bank account and start another one. Perhaps you’re consolidating your accounts to save on fees. Whatever the reason, it’s actually fairly simple to do.
Here’s how to transfer funds from bank to another:
1. Log in to your online Peoples Bank bank account.
2. Locate the section to transfer funds or making payments. This might be called something different depending on your bank However, it will be accessible from the main menu on your banking online portal.
3. Enter the routing number of the second bank. This is the nine digit code that is used to identify the bank. This can be found on the bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number you wish to transfer money to. It can be found on the bank’s site or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you’d like to transfer.
6. Examine the information to make sure that it is correct, then hit send or check.
The procedure is slightly different if you’re transferring money between accounts of the exact same institution. In this case, you usually don’t need to input a routing number because the funds will remain in the same bank.
The entire process is likely to take a few minutes after which the funds will typically be available in the other account within a single business day.
How to Open a Peoples Bank Account in Lincolnton Branch – 1910 E Main Street
There are a few things you should be aware of before you can create the Peoples Bank account. The first thing you need to decide on is the right Peoples Bank account. There are numerous Peoples Bank accounts available It’s crucial to conduct your research prior to you decide which one is the best for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for a Peoples Bank account, the next step is to gather all the documents you need. These include the Social Security number, photo ID, and evidence of address. Also, you’ll need at minimum $25 to open your account.
Once you’ve got all the required documents It’s time to set the stage for opening up your account! It’s easy and takes only a few minutes. All you need to do is fill out an application and deposit your cash into the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to create a Peoples Bank account There’s no reason to not start saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Peoples Bank Account
You can open an Peoples Bank account when you’ve got an Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement however, most banks will require that you be at least 18 years old to create an account for yourself. Some banks may permit you to create a joint bank account with parents or guardians if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a Peoples Bank Account in Lincolnton Branch – 1910 E Main Street
It can be a real trouble to close the Peoples Bank account. Here are some suggestions to help you make it simpler.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding payments.
2. Contact Peoples Bank and ask to shut down your bank account.
3. Follow the instructions attentively.
4. Take any money remaining out of the bank account.
5. You can cancel any standing or direct debit orders attached to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards that are associated with the account.
7. Make sure you receive written confirmation from Peoples Bank the account is closed.