Where is Peoples Bank branch in Lebanon Kentucky?
This Peoples Bank branch in Lebanon is located at 107 W Main St Lebanon, Kentucky.
Table of Contents
Peoples Bank Branch Location in 107 W Main St Lebanon, Kentucky
Peoples Bank was established in Sep 16, 1910 and headquartered in 265 Old Springfield Road Lebanon, Kentucky 40033. Peoples Bank became a member of the FDIC insured in Jan 1, 1934.
107 W Main St Lebanon, Kentucky is one of Peoples Bank branch offices in Lebanon Kentucky. Peoples Bank Lebanon Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Jan 25, 1999. You can reach this Peoples Bank Lebanon Branch through customer service phone number (270) 692-6405.
Peoples Bank Lebanon Branch also provide regular banking services. For drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking services you can visit Peoples Bank official website www.pboflebanon.com.
Peoples Bank Hours in 107 W Main St Lebanon, Kentucky
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Peoples Bank Address Map in 107 W Main St Lebanon, Kentucky
Peoples Bank in 107 W Main St Lebanon, Kentucky (FAQs)
What is Peoples Bank Phone Number in 107 W Main St Lebanon, Kentucky?
The number for Peoples Bank is (270) 692-6405.
What is Peoples Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Peoples Bank is www.pboflebanon.com.
What is the Post Code of Peoples Bank in 107 W Main St Lebanon, Kentucky?
What Time Does Peoples Bank Open and Close in Lebanon Branch – 107 W Main St
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Peoples Bank to Another in Lebanon Branch – 107 W Main St
There are a variety of reasons you could require transferring money from Peoples Bank in Lebanon in another. Maybe you’re moving into the city of your choice and you need to close your previous Peoples Bank account and create another one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to cut down on the cost of fees. Whatever the reason, it’s actually very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how to transfer money from one bank to the other:
1. Log in to your online Peoples Bank banking account.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer money as well as making payments. This might be called something different depending on the bank you use however it is located in the main menu on your online banking portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of the second bank. This is the nine-digit code that is used to identify the bank. This can be found on the bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. Enter the account number to which you want to transfer the money to. This information can also be found on the other bank’s website or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount of money you’d like to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to make sure it is accurate, then click the submit button or verify.
The process differs slightly in the case of transferring funds between accounts at the same bank. In that scenario there is no need to enter a routing number since the funds are staying within the same institution.
The entire process is likely to take a few minutes and , once completed, the funds are usually available in the other account in just one day.
How to Open a Peoples Bank Account in Lebanon Branch – 107 W Main St
There are a few things you should know prior to opening the Peoples Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the steps so that you can open the Peoples Bank account with no hassle.
The first thing you need to do is figure out what type of Peoples Bank account you’d like to open. There are numerous types of Peoples Bank accounts, and it’s crucial to select the one that’s right for you. Conduct some research and then compare the different Peoples Bank accounts to determine the one that is best suited to your requirements.
If you’ve decided to sign up for the Peoples Bank account, the next step is gathering the required documents. The majority of Peoples Bank accounts require basic information like your name, address as well as your Social Security number. It is also possible to provide proof of income or identification.
If you’ve got all the necessary documents, the second step would be to open the account. This can be done via the internet or over the phone and in person, at a branch location. When you first open an account, you’ll need to deposit an initial amount. This can be a modest amount that is like $25.
After you have opened your account it’s time to begin using it. This involves taking deposits and withdraws whenever you need to. You’ll also need to monitor your account balance so that you don’t draw too much on your account.
Opening a Peoples Bank account is a straightforward procedure, but you need to be patient and choose the right Peoples Bank account to meet your requirements. With a little research and preparation, you can open an account without any stress.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Peoples Bank Account
You can start a Peoples Bank account once you have an Social Security number. Some banks might require you are 18 years old, but this isn’t always the case. It is also possible to prove your identity, such as a driver’s license, passport or state ID. Once you have all the required documents and documents, you can open a savings or checking account at a variety of banks.
How to Close a Peoples Bank Account in Lebanon Branch – 107 W Main St
It could appear like a daunting job however, closing a Peoples Bank account is actually simple. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Gather the documents you need. You’ll need your current Peoples Bank statement as well as an unpaid check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be able to help you close your account by phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative may ask you for your account number as well as other identifiable information. They might also ask why you are closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automatic payments. If you’ve got any automated payments set up on this account, be sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. When the account is shut, you’ll have to withdraw any remaining funds.