Where is the Peoples Bank branch in Burlington Wisconsin?
Its Peoples Bank branch in Burlington is located at 2657 Browns Lake Drive Burlington, Wisconsin.
Table of Contents
Peoples Bank Branch Location in 2657 Browns Lake Drive Burlington, Wisconsin
Peoples Bank was established in Mar 5, 2001 and headquartered in 837 N. Wisconsin Street Elkhorn, Wisconsin 53121. Peoples Bank became a member of FDIC insured after Mar 5, 2001.
2657 Browns Lake Drive Burlington, Wisconsin is one of Peoples Bank branch offices located in Burlington Wisconsin. Peoples Bank Burlington Branch has been providing services to customers from the time Nov 10, 2014. Contact the Peoples Bank Burlington Branch via customer service number (262) 514-1600.
Peoples Bank Burlington Branch also provide regular banking service. For drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking, please visit Peoples Bank official website .
Peoples Bank Hours in 2657 Browns Lake Drive Burlington, Wisconsin
|Monday||7:30 AM – 5:30 PM|
|Tuesday||7:30 AM – 5:30 PM|
|Wednesday||7:30 AM – 5:30 PM|
|Thursday||7:30 AM – 5:30 PM|
|Friday||7:30 AM – 5:30 PM|
|Saturday||7:30 AM – 12:00 PM|
Peoples Bank Address Map in 2657 Browns Lake Drive Burlington, Wisconsin
Peoples Bank in 2657 Browns Lake Drive Burlington, Wisconsin (FAQs)
What is Peoples Bank Phone Number in 2657 Browns Lake Drive Burlington, Wisconsin?
The phone number of Peoples Bank is (262) 514-1600.
What is Peoples Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Peoples Bank is .
What is the Post Code of Peoples Bank in 2657 Browns Lake Drive Burlington, Wisconsin?
What Time Does Peoples Bank Open and Close in Burlington Branch – 2657 Browns Lake Drive
Monday (7:30 AM – 5:30 PM)
Tuesday (7:30 AM – 5:30 PM)
Wednesday (7:30 AM – 5:30 PM)
Thursday (7:30 AM – 5:30 PM)
Friday (7:30 AM – 5:30 PM)
Saturday (7:30 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Peoples Bank to Another in Burlington Branch – 2657 Browns Lake Drive
There are a few different methods to transfer funds from Peoples Bank to another in Burlington.
1. The most commonly used method is to make use of wire transfers. This is where the Peoples Bank will send the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The money will appear in the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring money is through an ACH transfer. This is where the Peoples Bank will connect with each other through the ACH network, and then the money is transferred this way. This usually takes a few days as well.
3. It is also possible to use services like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer money between Peoples Bank into another. These services usually are immediate and you could set them up to send money on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always just withdraw cash from Peoples Bank and then deposit it into the other. It’s not the most efficient option when you’re moving a significant amount of money, but it’s an option when you’re looking to transfer cash quickly.
How to Open a Peoples Bank Account in Burlington Branch – 2657 Browns Lake Drive
There are a few points you should know prior to opening a Peoples Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the steps so that you can open an Peoples Bank account with no hassle.
The first thing to determine is what type of Peoples Bank account you’d like to open. There are numerous types of Peoples Bank accounts, which is why it’s crucial to select the one that’s best for you. Research and compare various Peoples Bank accounts to find the best fit for your needs.
After you’ve selected a Peoples Bank account then you’ll need to gather the required documents. The majority of Peoples Bank accounts will require some basic information , such as your name, address and Social Security number. You might also be required to provide proof of income or identification.
If you’ve got all required documents The second step would be to actually open the account. This can be done via the internet or over the phone or in person at a branch. When you first open an account, you’ll be required to deposit an initial amount. This can be a modest amount of money like $25.
After your account is open, you’ll need to start using it. This involves taking deposits and withdraws as needed. You’ll also need to monitor your account balance so that you don’t draw too much on your account.
Opening an Peoples Bank account is a straightforward procedure, but you need to be patient and choose the right Peoples Bank account that meets your requirements. With a little study and planning, you can create an account with no anxiety.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Peoples Bank Account
There is no age limit for having an Peoples Bank account. Certain credit unions or banks might require you to be 18 years old. However, others may allow you to open an account at any age with an adult or parent as co-signer.
If you’re under 18 and would like to open a Peoples Bank account, bring along an adult or guardian to ensure that they can become a joint owner of the account. This will give them the ability to watch the activity of your account and help you control your finances with prudence. Once you reach 18years old, you’ll have the ability to take full control of your account and make all the decisions yourself.
The ideal time to start contemplating opening a Peoples Bank account is the moment you start earning money from a part-time job allowance, or other sources. This gives you the chance to begin building up savings and learn the best ways to handle your finances before you need to use it for more complicated financial obligations like getting a loan or using a credit card.
How to Close a Peoples Bank Account in Burlington Branch – 2657 Browns Lake Drive
It may seem like a daunting task to complete, but closing the Peoples Bank accounts is quite simple. Here are the steps you need to take:
1. Take your documents. You’ll require the most recent Peoples Bank statement, as well as a voided check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is able to help you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative is likely to require your account number as well as other identifiable information. They might also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automatic payments. If you have automatic payments set up with this account, be sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. When the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any remaining funds.