Where is Partners Bank branch in East Waterboro Maine?
The Partners Bank branch in East Waterboro is located at Waterboro Crossing East Waterboro, Maine.
Table of Contents
Partners Bank Branch Location in Waterboro Crossing East Waterboro, Maine
Partners Bank was established in Nov 1, 1933 and headquartered in 900 Main Street Sanford, Maine 04073. Partners Bank became a member of the FDIC insured at May 27, 1952.
Waterboro Crossing East Waterboro, Maine is one of Partners Bank branch offices in East Waterboro Maine. Partners Bank East Waterboro Branch has provided service to these customers since Establishment of branch. You can contact this Partners Bank East Waterboro Branch via customer service number (207) 247-8777.
Partners Bank East Waterboro Branch offers regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking services go to Partners Bank official website partnersbankonline.com.
Partners Bank Hours in Waterboro Crossing East Waterboro, Maine
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Partners Bank Address Map in Waterboro Crossing East Waterboro, Maine
Partners Bank in Waterboro Crossing East Waterboro, Maine (FAQs)
What is Partners Bank Phone Number in Waterboro Crossing East Waterboro, Maine?
The phone number of Partners Bank is (207) 247-8777.
What is Partners Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Partners Bank is partnersbankonline.com.
What is the Post Code of Partners Bank in Waterboro Crossing East Waterboro, Maine?
What Time Does Partners Bank Open and Close in East Waterboro Branch – Waterboro Crossing
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Partners Bank to Another in East Waterboro Branch – Waterboro Crossing
There are many methods to transfer money from Partners Bank to another in East Waterboro.
1. The most commonly used method is to use wire transfers. This is when Partners Bank will send the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will appear in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another way to transfer money is to use the ACH transfer. This is where the Partners Bank will be able to communicate with each other via the ACH network, and then the money will be transferred in this manner. This typically takes a few days.
3. It is also possible to use services like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds from Partners Bank in another. These services usually are instant and you can even set them up to send money on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could just withdraw cash from Partners Bank and deposit it into the other. This may not be the best option if you’re transferring a large amount of money, but it’s an option when you’re in need of cash quickly.
How to Open a Partners Bank Account in East Waterboro Branch – Waterboro Crossing
There are a few things you should do before you can open a Partners Bank account. The first thing you need to do is select the appropriate Partners Bank account. There are many different Partners Bank accounts to choose from It’s crucial to research your options before you pick the one that is best for your needs.
Once you’ve chosen the Partners Bank account The next step is gathering all the documents you need. This includes the Social Security number, photo ID as well as the proof of address. You’ll also need to have at least $25 to open up an account.
After you have all the required documents It’s time to set the stage for opening up your account! The process is easy and takes only less than a few minutes. All you need to do is fill in an application form and then deposit your cash to the account.
If you’ve learned how to create a Partners Bank account you have no reason not to start saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Partners Bank Account
You can create a Partners Bank account when you’ve got the Social Security number. There is no age limit but most banks insist that you be at least 18 years old to create an account on your own. Some banks may allow you to open a joint account with a parent or guardian when you are under 18.
How to Close a Partners Bank Account in East Waterboro Branch – Waterboro Crossing
It’s a big hassle to shut down the Partners Bank account. Here are some suggestions to make it easier.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Partners Bank and request to end your current account.
3. Follow the instructions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Withdraw any remaining money in the balance.
5. Cancel any direct debits or standing orders that are linked to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards associated with the account.
7. Be sure to receive a written confirmation from Partners Bank the account is shut down.