Where is the Pacific Premier Bank branch in El Segundo California?
The Pacific Premier Bank branch in El Segundo is located at 2141 Rosecrans Avenue, Suite 1160 El Segundo, California.
Table of Contents
Pacific Premier Bank Branch Location in 2141 Rosecrans Avenue, Suite 1160 El Segundo, California
Pacific Premier Bank was established in Aug 5, 1983 and headquartered in 17901 Von Karman Ave Suite 1200 Irvine, California 92614. Pacific Premier Bank became a member of FDIC insured in Aug 5, 1983.
2141 Rosecrans Avenue, Suite 1160 El Segundo, California is one of Pacific Premier Bank branch offices in El Segundo California. Pacific Premier Bank El Segundo Branch has provided service to customers from the time Establishment of branch. Contact the Pacific Premier Bank El Segundo Branch through customer service phone number .
Pacific Premier Bank El Segundo Branch offers regular banking services. For hours of drive-up as well as lobby hours and online banking services, please visit Pacific Premier Bank official website www.ppbi.com.
Pacific Premier Bank Hours in 2141 Rosecrans Avenue, Suite 1160 El Segundo, California
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Pacific Premier Bank Address Map in 2141 Rosecrans Avenue, Suite 1160 El Segundo, California
Pacific Premier Bank in 2141 Rosecrans Avenue, Suite 1160 El Segundo, California (FAQs)
What is Pacific Premier Bank Phone Number in 2141 Rosecrans Avenue, Suite 1160 El Segundo, California?
The number for Pacific Premier Bank is .
What is Pacific Premier Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Pacific Premier Bank is www.ppbi.com.
What is the Post Code of Pacific Premier Bank in 2141 Rosecrans Avenue, Suite 1160 El Segundo, California?
What Time Does Pacific Premier Bank Open and Close in El Segundo Branch – 2141 Rosecrans Avenue, Suite 1160
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Pacific Premier Bank to Another in El Segundo Branch – 2141 Rosecrans Avenue, Suite 1160
There are many reasons why you might require transferring money from Pacific Premier Bank in El Segundo in another. Perhaps you’re moving to a new city and need to close your current Pacific Premier Bank account and create an entirely new one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to save on charges. Whatever the reason, it’s quite easy to do.
Here’s how to transfer funds from one bank to the other:
1. Log in to your online Pacific Premier Bank bank account.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer money as well as making payments. This might be called something different depending on the bank you use, but it will be found in the main menu of your banking online portal.
3. Enter the routing number of your other bank. This is the nine digit code that identifies the bank. You can find this on the website of the other bank or on your account statement.
4. Enter the account number you want to transfer the money to. This can also be located on the bank’s website , or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount of money you wish to transfer.
6. Examine the information to make sure that it is accurate, then click send or check.
It’s a little different in the case of transferring funds between accounts of the same bank. In that scenario, you usually don’t need to enter a routing number since the funds are staying in the same bank.
The whole process should only take a few minutes after which the money will be available in the other account within a single business day.
How to Open a Pacific Premier Bank Account in El Segundo Branch – 2141 Rosecrans Avenue, Suite 1160
There are some things you must do before you can open a Pacific Premier Bank account. First, you have to do is select the appropriate Pacific Premier Bank account. There are numerous Pacific Premier Bank accounts available and it’s essential to do your research before you choose which one is right for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for the Pacific Premier Bank account then the next step is to gather all the necessary documents. This includes the Social Security number, photo ID, and the proof of address. It is also necessary to have at least $25 in order to set up up an account.
After you have all the required documents, it’s time to open up your account! It’s easy and takes only about a minute. All you have to do is fill out an application and then deposit the cash into the account.
If you’ve learned how to start an Pacific Premier Bank account, there’s no excuse to not begin saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Pacific Premier Bank Account
You can create an Pacific Premier Bank account when you’ve got the Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement but most banks insist that you’re at least 18 years old to open an account for yourself. Some banks may allow you to create a joint bank account with an adult or parent in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a Pacific Premier Bank Account in El Segundo Branch – 2141 Rosecrans Avenue, Suite 1160
It might appear like a daunting job however, closing the Pacific Premier Bank account is actually quite simple. The steps to follow should follow:
1. Collect all of your documents. You’ll need the latest Pacific Premier Bank statement as well as a voided check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is capable of helping you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative will likely ask you for your account number, as well as other identifiable information. They may also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automatic payments. If you have any automated payments set up on this account, be certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. After the account has been closed, you will need to withdraw any funds that remain.