Where is the Pacific Premier Bank branch in El Segundo California?
This Pacific Premier Bank branch in El Segundo is located at 2141 Rosecrans Avenue, Suite 1160 El Segundo, California.
Table of Contents
Pacific Premier Bank Branch Location in 2141 Rosecrans Avenue, Suite 1160 El Segundo, California
Pacific Premier Bank was established in Aug 5, 1983 and headquartered in 17901 Von Karman Ave Suite 1200 Irvine, California 92614. Pacific Premier Bank became a member of FDIC insured at Aug 5, 1983.
2141 Rosecrans Avenue, Suite 1160 El Segundo, California is one of Pacific Premier Bank branch offices located in El Segundo California. Pacific Premier Bank El Segundo Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Establishment of branch. You can reach the Pacific Premier Bank El Segundo Branch via customer service number .
Pacific Premier Bank El Segundo Branch also provide regular banking service. For drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking, please visit Pacific Premier Bank official website www.ppbi.com.
Pacific Premier Bank Hours in 2141 Rosecrans Avenue, Suite 1160 El Segundo, California
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Pacific Premier Bank Address Map in 2141 Rosecrans Avenue, Suite 1160 El Segundo, California
Pacific Premier Bank in 2141 Rosecrans Avenue, Suite 1160 El Segundo, California (FAQs)
What is Pacific Premier Bank Phone Number in 2141 Rosecrans Avenue, Suite 1160 El Segundo, California?
The number for Pacific Premier Bank is .
What is Pacific Premier Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Pacific Premier Bank is www.ppbi.com.
What is the Post Code of Pacific Premier Bank in 2141 Rosecrans Avenue, Suite 1160 El Segundo, California?
What Time Does Pacific Premier Bank Open and Close in El Segundo Branch – 2141 Rosecrans Avenue, Suite 1160
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Pacific Premier Bank to Another in El Segundo Branch – 2141 Rosecrans Avenue, Suite 1160
There are many methods to transfer funds from Pacific Premier Bank to another in El Segundo.
1. The most common way is to use a wire transfer. This is when Pacific Premier Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the receiving bank. The money will be deposited into the account in a couple of days.
2. Another way to transfer funds is to make an ACH transfer. This is where the Pacific Premier Bank will be able to communicate with one another via the ACH network, and then the money is transferred that way. It usually takes a couple of days as well.
3. It is also possible to use a service like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer money between Pacific Premier Bank to another. These are typically immediate and you could set them up to send money on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always just withdraw cash from Pacific Premier Bank and deposit it into the other. This might not be the best choice if you’re transferring a significant amount of cash, but it’s a viable option if you’re looking to transfer money quickly.
How to Open a Pacific Premier Bank Account in El Segundo Branch – 2141 Rosecrans Avenue, Suite 1160
There are a few steps you need to be aware of before you can create the Pacific Premier Bank account. First, you have to do is select the right Pacific Premier Bank account. There are a variety of Pacific Premier Bank accounts out there, so it’s important to conduct your research prior to you pick the one that is right for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for the Pacific Premier Bank account then the next step is gathering all of the required documents. These include your Social Security number, photo ID as well as proof of address. Also, you’ll need at minimum $25 to open up an account.
Once you’ve got all the documents required, it’s time to open up your account! The process is easy and takes just about a minute. All you need complete is to fill out an application and then deposit the funds in the bank account.
Now that you know how to open a Pacific Premier Bank account you have no reason to not begin saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Pacific Premier Bank Account
You can create a Pacific Premier Bank account as soon as you have the Social Security number. Certain banks might require you be at least 18 years old, but this isn’t always the case. You might also have to prove your identity, such as passport, driver’s license or a state ID. After you have all the required documents you are able to open a savings or checking account with most banks.
How to Close a Pacific Premier Bank Account in El Segundo Branch – 2141 Rosecrans Avenue, Suite 1160
It might seem like a daunting process however, closing a Pacific Premier Bank account is actually quite simple. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Take all of your documents. You will need to have the current Pacific Premier Bank statement, as well as a voided check from your account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is capable of helping you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative is likely to ask you for your account number as well as other identifiable information. They might also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automated payments. If you have any automated payments set up on this account, be sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. Once the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any remaining funds.