Where is the Orrstown Bank branch in Duncannon Pennsylvania?
This Orrstown Bank branch in Duncannon is located at 403 North Market Street Duncannon, Pennsylvania.
Table of Contents
Orrstown Bank Branch Location in 403 North Market Street Duncannon, Pennsylvania
Orrstown Bank was established in May 1, 1919 and headquartered in 77 East King Street Shippensburg, Pennsylvania 17257. Orrstown Bank became a member of FDIC insurance at Jan 1, 1934.
403 North Market Street Duncannon, Pennsylvania is one of Orrstown Bank branch offices located in Duncannon Pennsylvania. Orrstown Bank Duncannon Branch has been offering services to these customers since Dec 29, 1986. You can contact the Orrstown Bank Duncannon Branch through customer service phone number (717) 834-3137.
Orrstown Bank Duncannon Branch also provide regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking services you can visit Orrstown Bank official website www.orrstown.com.
Orrstown Bank Hours in 403 North Market Street Duncannon, Pennsylvania
|Monday||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Orrstown Bank Address Map in 403 North Market Street Duncannon, Pennsylvania
Orrstown Bank in 403 North Market Street Duncannon, Pennsylvania (FAQs)
What is Orrstown Bank Phone Number in 403 North Market Street Duncannon, Pennsylvania?
The number for Orrstown Bank is (717) 834-3137.
What is Orrstown Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Orrstown Bank is www.orrstown.com.
What is the Post Code of Orrstown Bank in 403 North Market Street Duncannon, Pennsylvania?
What Time Does Orrstown Bank Open and Close in Duncannon Branch – 403 North Market Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Orrstown Bank to Another in Duncannon Branch – 403 North Market Street
There are several methods to transfer funds from Orrstown Bank to another in Duncannon.
1. The most popular method is to make use of a wire transfer. This is when Orrstown Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the receiving bank. The funds will be deposited into the account within a few days.
2. Another option to transfer funds is to make an ACH transfer. This is when the Orrstown Bank will connect with each other via the ACH network, and then the money will be transferred in this manner. It usually takes a couple of days.
3. You can also use services such as PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds from Orrstown Bank in another. These services are usually quick and you can configure them to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. Finally, you can always take cash out of Orrstown Bank and deposit it into the other. This might not be the most efficient option when you’re moving a significant amount of money, however it’s a viable option if you’re looking to transfer cash fast.
How to Open a Orrstown Bank Account in Duncannon Branch – 403 North Market Street
There are some things you need to know before opening the Orrstown Bank account. This guide will take you through the process so that you can open an Orrstown Bank account with no hassle.
The first thing you need to do is figure out what kind of Orrstown Bank account you want to create. There are numerous types of Orrstown Bank accounts, so it’s essential to choose one that is right for you. Do some research and then compare the various Orrstown Bank accounts to determine the most suitable one for your needs.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an Orrstown Bank account, your next task is to collect the required documents. Most Orrstown Bank accounts will require some basic details like your address, name as well as your Social Security number. You might also be required to show proof of income or proof of identification.
Once you have all the necessary documents The second step would be to create the account. It can be done on the internet or over the phone and in person, at a branch. When you first open the account you’ll be required to make an initial deposit. This is typically a small amount of money, such as $25.
After you have opened your account it’s time to begin using it. This means taking deposits and withdraws as needed. You’ll also need to keep track of your account balance so that you don’t go overdrawn.
Opening a Orrstown Bank account is a simple process, but it’s important to be patient and select the best Orrstown Bank account that meets your requirements. With a little investigation and preparation it is possible to get an account open without stress.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Orrstown Bank Account
There is no age for opening an Orrstown Bank account. Certain credit unions or banks might require that you are 18 years old, whereas others allow you to open an account at any age , with the help of a parent or guardian who is a co-signer.
If you’re under 18 and would like to open an account with Orrstown Bank account, make sure you bring your parent or guardian so they can become an owner jointly of the account. This gives them the ability to monitor your account’s activity and assist you control your finances with prudence. Once you reach 18, you’ll have the ability to take complete control of your account and make all of the decisions on your own.
The ideal time to begin thinking about opening a Orrstown Bank account is when you begin to earn income from a part-time job, allowance, or another source. This will give you a chance to start building up savings and learn the best ways to handle your finances before you are required to use it for more difficult financial transactions like taking out loans or using a credit card.
How to Close a Orrstown Bank Account in Duncannon Branch – 403 North Market Street
It might seem like a daunting process, but closing the Orrstown Bank accounts is simple. The steps to follow should follow:
1. Take all of your documents. You’ll require your current Orrstown Bank statement and a voided check from your account you wish to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be capable of helping you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative will likely require your account number as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They might also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automatic payments. If you’ve got any automated payments set up on this account, be sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. Once the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any remaining funds.