Where is the Oregon Coast Bank branch in Lincoln City Oregon?
Its Oregon Coast Bank branch in Lincoln City is located at 1298 Sw Harbor Ave Lincoln City, Oregon.
Table of Contents
Oregon Coast Bank Branch Location in 1298 Sw Harbor Ave Lincoln City, Oregon
Oregon Coast Bank was established in Jul 8, 2002 and headquartered in 909 Se Bay Boulevard Newport, Oregon 97365. Oregon Coast Bank became a member of FDIC insured in Jul 8, 2002.
1298 Sw Harbor Ave Lincoln City, Oregon is one of Oregon Coast Bank branch offices in Lincoln City Oregon. Oregon Coast Bank Lincoln City Branch has been providing services to the customers listed since May 1, 2006. Contact this Oregon Coast Bank Lincoln City Branch by calling the customer service number (541) 994-6500.
Oregon Coast Bank Lincoln City Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking go to Oregon Coast Bank official website www.oregoncoastbank.com.
Oregon Coast Bank Hours in 1298 Sw Harbor Ave Lincoln City, Oregon
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Oregon Coast Bank Address Map in 1298 Sw Harbor Ave Lincoln City, Oregon
Oregon Coast Bank in 1298 Sw Harbor Ave Lincoln City, Oregon (FAQs)
What is Oregon Coast Bank Phone Number in 1298 Sw Harbor Ave Lincoln City, Oregon?
The phone number of Oregon Coast Bank is (541) 994-6500.
What is Oregon Coast Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Oregon Coast Bank is www.oregoncoastbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Oregon Coast Bank in 1298 Sw Harbor Ave Lincoln City, Oregon?
What Time Does Oregon Coast Bank Open and Close in Lincoln City Branch – 1298 Sw Harbor Ave
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Oregon Coast Bank to Another in Lincoln City Branch – 1298 Sw Harbor Ave
There are many ways that you can transfer money from Oregon Coast Bank to another in Lincoln City.
1. The most popular method is to use the wire transfer. This is the method where Oregon Coast Bank sends the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The money will show up in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another way to transfer funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is when the Oregon Coast Bank will communicate with each other through the ACH network, and the money will be transferred in this manner. It usually takes a couple of days.
3. You can also use services like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds to Oregon Coast Bank in another. These are typically quick and you can create them to transfer funds on a regular schedule.
4. You can also just withdraw cash from Oregon Coast Bank and transfer it to the other. It’s not the best option if you’re moving a significant amount of money, however it’s a viable option if you’re in need of money quickly.
How to Open a Oregon Coast Bank Account in Lincoln City Branch – 1298 Sw Harbor Ave
There are a few things you need to know before opening a Oregon Coast Bank account. This guide will take you through the steps to help you open an Oregon Coast Bank account with ease.
The first thing you need to decide is what type of Oregon Coast Bank account you’d like to open. There are many different types of Oregon Coast Bank accounts, so it’s important to choose the one that is right for you. Conduct some research and compare various Oregon Coast Bank accounts to identify the one that is best suited to your needs.
If you’ve decided to sign up for the Oregon Coast Bank account your next task is to gather the necessary documents. The majority of Oregon Coast Bank accounts require basic details like your name, address and Social Security number. You may also need to show proof of income or identification.
Once you have all required documents The following step will be to actually create the account. It can be done on the internet, over the phone, or in person at a branch location. When you open the account you’ll have to make an initial deposit. This can be a modest amount of money like $25.
After your account is open, you’ll need to start using it. This involves taking deposits and withdraws whenever you need to. You’ll also need to monitor the balance of your account to ensure you don’t go overdrawn.
The process of opening an Oregon Coast Bank account is a simple process, but it’s important to take your time to choose the right Oregon Coast Bank account to meet your requirements. With a bit of study and planning, you can get an account open without stress.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Oregon Coast Bank Account
You can start a Oregon Coast Bank account as soon as you have the Social Security number. Certain banks might require you are 18 years old, but it’s not always the case. You might also have to show proof of your identity, such as an ID card, driver’s license or a state ID. After you have all the documents required you are able to start a savings or checking account at a variety of banks.
How to Close a Oregon Coast Bank Account in Lincoln City Branch – 1298 Sw Harbor Ave
It’s a big trouble to close the Oregon Coast Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to make it easier.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Oregon Coast Bank and ask to shut down your bank account.
3. Follow the instructions carefully.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds from the account.
5. You can cancel any direct debits or standing orders that are linked to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards that are associated with the account.
7. Make sure you receive written confirmation from the Oregon Coast Bank that your account has been closed.