Which is the Opus Bank branch in Tacoma Washington?
This Opus Bank branch in Tacoma is located at 950 Pacific Ave Suite 150 Tacoma, Washington.
Table of Contents
Opus Bank Branch Location in 950 Pacific Ave Suite 150 Tacoma, Washington
Opus Bank was established in May 20, 1993 and headquartered in 19900 Macarthur Blvd., 12th Floor Irvine, California 92612. Opus Bank became a member of FDIC insurance after May 20, 1993.
950 Pacific Ave Suite 150 Tacoma, Washington is one of Opus Bank branch offices in Tacoma Washington. Opus Bank Tacoma Branch has been providing services to these customers since Jun 30, 2013. You can contact this Opus Bank Tacoma Branch by calling the customer service number (253) 572-0997.
Opus Bank Tacoma Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking services you can visit Opus Bank official website www.opusbank.com.
Opus Bank Hours in 950 Pacific Ave Suite 150 Tacoma, Washington
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Opus Bank Address Map in 950 Pacific Ave Suite 150 Tacoma, Washington
Opus Bank in 950 Pacific Ave Suite 150 Tacoma, Washington (FAQs)
What is Opus Bank Phone Number in 950 Pacific Ave Suite 150 Tacoma, Washington?
The phone number of Opus Bank is (253) 572-0997.
What is Opus Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Opus Bank is www.opusbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Opus Bank in 950 Pacific Ave Suite 150 Tacoma, Washington?
What Time Does Opus Bank Open and Close in Tacoma Branch – 950 Pacific Ave Suite 150
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Opus Bank to Another in Tacoma Branch – 950 Pacific Ave Suite 150
There are many ways to transfer funds between Opus Bank to another one in Tacoma.
1. The most popular method is to make use of wire transfers. This is when Opus Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the bank that will receive it. The funds will appear in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another way to transfer funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is when the Opus Bank will communicate with one another via the ACH network and the money will be transferred in this manner. It usually takes a couple of days.
3. You can also use services like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer money to Opus Bank into another. These are typically quick and you can configure them to send money on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could just withdraw cash from Opus Bank and deposit it into the other. It’s not the most efficient option when you’re transferring a significant amount of money, but it’s a viable option if you’re in need of money quickly.
How to Open a Opus Bank Account in Tacoma Branch – 950 Pacific Ave Suite 150
There are some things you need to complete before opening a Opus Bank account. First, you have to decide on is the appropriate Opus Bank account. There are numerous Opus Bank accounts available It’s crucial to research your options before you choose which one is right for you.
Once you’ve chosen the Opus Bank account, the next step is to collect all of the required documents. This includes your Social Security number, photo ID as well as proof of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 to open your account.
After you have all the documents required It’s time to set the stage for opening up your account! The process is easy and only takes less than a few minutes. All you have to do is fill in an application and then deposit the funds in the bank account.
Now that you know how to start a Opus Bank account There’s no reason not to start saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Opus Bank Account
You can open a Opus Bank account when you’ve got an Social Security number. There is no age limit, although most banks require that you are at minimum 18 years old in order to open an account for yourself. Some banks may allow you to open a joint account with an adult or parent in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a Opus Bank Account in Tacoma Branch – 950 Pacific Ave Suite 150
It’s often a pain to close the Opus Bank account. Here are some tips to make it easier.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding charges.
2. Contact Opus Bank and request to shut down your bank account.
3. Follow their directions carefully.
4. Withdraw any remaining money from the account.
5. Refuse to debit any standing or direct debit orders that are linked to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards that are associated with the account.
7. Be sure to receive a an email confirmation from Opus Bank to confirm that the businessname account was shut down.