Which is the Oceanfirst Bank branch in Egg Harbor Township New Jersey?
This Oceanfirst Bank branch in Egg Harbor Township is located at 1184 Ocean Heights Avenue Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey.
Table of Contents
Oceanfirst Bank Branch Location in 1184 Ocean Heights Avenue Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
Oceanfirst Bank was established in Jan 1, 1902 and headquartered in 975 Hooper Avenue Toms River, New Jersey 08753. Oceanfirst Bank became a member of the FDIC insured in Mar 14, 1938.
1184 Ocean Heights Avenue Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey is one of Oceanfirst Bank branch offices in Egg Harbor Township New Jersey. Oceanfirst Bank Egg Harbor Township Branch has provided service to customers from the time Jul 19, 1999. You can contact the Oceanfirst Bank Egg Harbor Township Branch via customer service number (609) 927-1615.
Oceanfirst Bank Egg Harbor Township Branch also provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking, please visit Oceanfirst Bank official website www.oceanfirst.com.
Oceanfirst Bank Hours in 1184 Ocean Heights Avenue Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Oceanfirst Bank Address Map in 1184 Ocean Heights Avenue Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
Oceanfirst Bank in 1184 Ocean Heights Avenue Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey (FAQs)
What is Oceanfirst Bank Phone Number in 1184 Ocean Heights Avenue Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey?
The phone number of Oceanfirst Bank is (609) 927-1615.
What is Oceanfirst Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Oceanfirst Bank is www.oceanfirst.com.
What is the Post Code of Oceanfirst Bank in 1184 Ocean Heights Avenue Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey?
What Time Does Oceanfirst Bank Open and Close in Egg Harbor Township Branch – 1184 Ocean Heights Avenue
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Oceanfirst Bank to Another in Egg Harbor Township Branch – 1184 Ocean Heights Avenue
There are a few different ways that you can transfer money between Oceanfirst Bank to another one in Egg Harbor Township.
1. The most common way is to make use of a wire transfer. This is where the Oceanfirst Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will show up in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another way to transfer money is through the ACH transfer. This is where the Oceanfirst Bank will connect with one another via the ACH network and the money will be transferred this way. It usually takes a couple of days as well.
3. You could also make use of a service like PayPal or Venmo to transfer money to Oceanfirst Bank to another. These services are usually immediate and you could create them to transfer cash on a regular basis.
4. You can also just withdraw cash from Oceanfirst Bank and deposit it into the other. This might not be the best choice if you’re transferring a large amount of cash, but it’s an option if you’re in need of cash quickly.
How to Open a Oceanfirst Bank Account in Egg Harbor Township Branch – 1184 Ocean Heights Avenue
There are a few things you must be aware of before you can create an Oceanfirst Bank account. The first thing to decide on is the right Oceanfirst Bank account. There are many different Oceanfirst Bank accounts available and it’s essential to do your research before you decide which one is best for your needs.
After you’ve selected a Oceanfirst Bank account The next step is to collect all of the required documents. These include the Social Security number, photo ID and the proof of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 to open up an account.
When you’ve got all of the documents required, it’s time to open your account! The process is simple and only takes less than a few minutes. All you need complete is to fill out an application form and then deposit your cash to the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to open a Oceanfirst Bank account you have no reason to not start saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Oceanfirst Bank Account
There is no minimum age to open an Oceanfirst Bank account. Certain credit unions and banks might require that you are 18 years old, whereas others allow the opening of accounts at any age , with the help of a parent or guardian who is co-signer.
If you’re under 18 and would like to start an Oceanfirst Bank account, bring along a parent or guardian so they can become an owner in joint on the account. This will give them the ability to watch your account’s activity and assist you manage your finances responsibly. Once you reach the age of 18, you’ll be able to assume complete control of your account and take all the decisions on your own.
The best time to start contemplating opening an Oceanfirst Bank account is when you start earning money through a part-time work, allowance, or another sources. This will give you the opportunity to start building up savings and learn how to manage your money prior to when you need to use it for more difficult financial obligations like getting a loan or using credit cards.
How to Close a Oceanfirst Bank Account in Egg Harbor Township Branch – 1184 Ocean Heights Avenue
It’s often a trouble to close an Oceanfirst Bank account. Here are some tips to make it easier.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding payments.
2. Contact Oceanfirst Bank and request to shut down your bank account.
3. Follow their directions attentively.
4. Take any money remaining out of the bank account.
5. Cancel any direct debits or standing orders that are linked to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards that are associated with the account.
7. Be sure to receive a written confirmation from the Oceanfirst Bank the account is closed.