Which is the Northwest Bank branch in Zelienople Pennsylvania?
This Northwest Bank branch in Zelienople is located at 118 South Main Street Zelienople, Pennsylvania.
Table of Contents
Northwest Bank Branch Location in 118 South Main Street Zelienople, Pennsylvania
Northwest Bank was established in Jan 1, 1896 and headquartered in Second At Liberty Warren, Pennsylvania 16365. Northwest Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance in Jan 26, 1939.
118 South Main Street Zelienople, Pennsylvania is one of Northwest Bank branch offices located in Zelienople Pennsylvania. Northwest Bank Zelienople Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Establishment of branch. You can reach this Northwest Bank Zelienople Branch by calling the customer service number (724) 452-7480.
Northwest Bank Zelienople Branch offers regular banking service. For drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking, please visit Northwest Bank official website WWW.NORTHWEST.COM.
Northwest Bank Hours in 118 South Main Street Zelienople, Pennsylvania
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Northwest Bank Address Map in 118 South Main Street Zelienople, Pennsylvania
Northwest Bank in 118 South Main Street Zelienople, Pennsylvania (FAQs)
What is Northwest Bank Phone Number in 118 South Main Street Zelienople, Pennsylvania?
The number for Northwest Bank is (724) 452-7480.
What is Northwest Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Northwest Bank is WWW.NORTHWEST.COM.
What is the Post Code of Northwest Bank in 118 South Main Street Zelienople, Pennsylvania?
What Time Does Northwest Bank Open and Close in Zelienople Branch – 118 South Main Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Northwest Bank to Another in Zelienople Branch – 118 South Main Street
There are a few different methods to transfer funds between Northwest Bank to another one in Zelienople.
1. The most commonly used method is to use wire transfers. This is when Northwest Bank will send the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The money will then be deposited into the account in a couple of days.
2. Another option to transfer money is through the ACH transfer. This is when the Northwest Bank will be able to communicate with one another via the ACH network and the money is transferred that way. This typically takes a few days as well.
3. You can also use a service like PayPal or Venmo to transfer funds between Northwest Bank in another. These services usually are instant and you can even create them to transfer money on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could take cash out of Northwest Bank and then deposit it into the other. It’s not the best choice if you’re moving a significant amount of cash, but it’s an option if you’re in need of cash quickly.
How to Open a Northwest Bank Account in Zelienople Branch – 118 South Main Street
There are a few things you need to be aware of before you can create an Northwest Bank account. The first thing to decide on is the appropriate Northwest Bank account. There are numerous Northwest Bank accounts to choose from, so it’s important to do your research before you choose which one is best for your needs.
After you’ve selected an Northwest Bank account, the next step is gathering all the necessary documents. That includes your Social Security number, photo ID, and proof of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 in order to set up up an account.
Once you’ve got all the required documents, it’s time to open up your account! The process is easy and takes just a few minutes. All you need complete is to fill in an application and then deposit the money into the account.
Now that you know how to open an Northwest Bank account There’s no reason to not start saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Northwest Bank Account
You can create a Northwest Bank account once you have an Social Security number. There is no age limit but most banks insist that you are at minimum 18 years old in order to open an account for yourself. Certain banks might allow you to open a joint account with an adult or parent if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a Northwest Bank Account in Zelienople Branch – 118 South Main Street
It may seem like a daunting process to complete, but closing a Northwest Bank account is actually quite easy. The steps to follow must follow:
1. Collect the documents you need. You’ll need the most recent Northwest Bank statement, as well as an unpaid check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is capable of helping you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative will likely ask you for your account number, as well as other identifiable information. They might also inquire about what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automated payments. If you have any automatic payments set up with this account, be sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. When the account is shut, you’ll have to withdraw any remaining funds.