Where is Northwest Bank branch in Le Mars Iowa?
This Northwest Bank branch in Le Mars is located at 1321 Hawkeye Ave Sw Le Mars, Iowa.
Table of Contents
Northwest Bank Branch Location in 1321 Hawkeye Ave Sw Le Mars, Iowa
Northwest Bank was established in Dec 30, 1988 and headquartered in 705 North Grand Avenue Spencer, Iowa 51301. Northwest Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance after Dec 30, 1988.
1321 Hawkeye Ave Sw Le Mars, Iowa is one of Northwest Bank branch offices located in Le Mars Iowa. Northwest Bank Le Mars Branch has been providing services to the customers listed since May 20, 2006. You can reach this Northwest Bank Le Mars Branch through customer service phone number (712) 546-4965.
Northwest Bank Le Mars Branch also provide regular banking service. For drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking go to Northwest Bank official website www.Bank-Northwest.com.
Northwest Bank Hours in 1321 Hawkeye Ave Sw Le Mars, Iowa
|Monday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 – 11:00 AM|
Northwest Bank Address Map in 1321 Hawkeye Ave Sw Le Mars, Iowa
Northwest Bank in 1321 Hawkeye Ave Sw Le Mars, Iowa (FAQs)
What is Northwest Bank Phone Number in 1321 Hawkeye Ave Sw Le Mars, Iowa?
The number for Northwest Bank is (712) 546-4965.
What is Northwest Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Northwest Bank is www.Bank-Northwest.com.
What is the Post Code of Northwest Bank in 1321 Hawkeye Ave Sw Le Mars, Iowa?
What Time Does Northwest Bank Open and Close in Le Mars Branch – 1321 Hawkeye Ave Sw
Monday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Saturday (8:00 – 11:00 AM)
How to Transfer Money from Northwest Bank to Another in Le Mars Branch – 1321 Hawkeye Ave Sw
There are many reasons why you may require transferring money from Northwest Bank in Le Mars in another. Maybe you’re moving to an entirely new location and require to close your current Northwest Bank account and create an entirely new one. Maybe you’re consolidating accounts to cut down on the cost of charges. It doesn’t matter, the process is very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how you can transfer money from one bank to the other:
1. Log in to your online Northwest Bank account on your bank.
2. Find the section for transferring funds and making payment. This could be called different depending on your bank, but it will be located in the main menu on the online banking portal.
3. Enter the routing number of the second bank. This is the nine-digit code that identifies the bank. You can find this on the website of the other bank or on your account statement.
4. Input the number of your account that you want to transfer the money to. This can also be located on the bank’s website , or on your checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you’d like to transfer.
6. Review the information to make sure that it is accurate, then click send or check.
The procedure is slightly different when you’re moving money between accounts of one bank. In that scenario, you usually don’t need to enter a routing code because the funds remain in the same bank.
The whole process should only take a couple of minutes, after which the money will be transferred to the account in just one day.
How to Open a Northwest Bank Account in Le Mars Branch – 1321 Hawkeye Ave Sw
There are a few things you need to do before you can open an Northwest Bank account. The first thing to do is select the appropriate Northwest Bank account. There are a variety of Northwest Bank accounts to choose from, so it’s important to conduct your research prior to you decide which one is best for your needs.
Once you’ve chosen an Northwest Bank account then the next step is to gather all the documents you need. That includes the Social Security number, photo ID and the proof of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 in order to set up your account.
After you have all the documents required, it’s time to open your account! The process is simple and takes only about a minute. All you need complete is to fill out an application and deposit your funds in the bank account.
Now that you’ve learned how to start a Northwest Bank account you have no reason to not begin saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Northwest Bank Account
You can open a Northwest Bank account once you have an Social Security number. There is no age limit however, most banks will require that you are at 18 to open an account for yourself. Certain banks might allow you to create a joint bank account with parents or guardians in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a Northwest Bank Account in Le Mars Branch – 1321 Hawkeye Ave Sw
It could seem like a daunting task to complete, but closing an Northwest Bank accounts is easy. Here are the steps you need to take:
1. Take all of your documents. You will need to have your latest Northwest Bank statement, as well as a voided check from your account you are looking to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be in a position to assist you with closing your account by phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative will likely require your account number as well as other identifiable information. They might also ask why you are closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automated payments. If you have any automated payments associated with this account, be sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. When the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any remaining funds.