Where is the North Valley Bank branch in Zanesville Ohio?
Its North Valley Bank branch in Zanesville is located at 3636 Maple Ave. Zanesville, Ohio.
Table of Contents
North Valley Bank Branch Location in 3636 Maple Ave. Zanesville, Ohio
North Valley Bank was established in Nov 4, 1904 and headquartered in 2775 Maysville Pike Zanesville, Ohio 43701. North Valley Bank became a member of FDIC insurance at Jan 1, 1934.
3636 Maple Ave. Zanesville, Ohio is one of North Valley Bank branch offices located in Zanesville Ohio. North Valley Bank Zanesville Branch has provided service to customers from the time Feb 16, 2013. You can reach this North Valley Bank Zanesville Branch via customer service number (740) 452-7920.
North Valley Bank Zanesville Branch also provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking services, please visit North Valley Bank official website www.nvboh.com.
North Valley Bank Hours in 3636 Maple Ave. Zanesville, Ohio
|Monday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
North Valley Bank Address Map in 3636 Maple Ave. Zanesville, Ohio
North Valley Bank in 3636 Maple Ave. Zanesville, Ohio (FAQs)
What is North Valley Bank Phone Number in 3636 Maple Ave. Zanesville, Ohio?
The phone number of North Valley Bank is (740) 452-7920.
What is North Valley Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of North Valley Bank is www.nvboh.com.
What is the Post Code of North Valley Bank in 3636 Maple Ave. Zanesville, Ohio?
What Time Does North Valley Bank Open and Close in Zanesville Branch – 3636 Maple Ave.
Monday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from North Valley Bank to Another in Zanesville Branch – 3636 Maple Ave.
There are several ways to transfer money from North Valley Bank to another account in Zanesville.
1. The most popular method is to use a wire transfer. This is when North Valley Bank will send the money electronically to the receiving bank. The money will be deposited into the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring money is through the ACH transfer. This is the process where North Valley Bank will communicate with one another via the ACH network and the money is transferred that way. It usually takes a couple of days.
3. You could also make use of a service like PayPal or Venmo to transfer funds between North Valley Bank in another. These services are usually instant and you can even set them up to send money on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always just withdraw cash from North Valley Bank and then deposit it into the other. It’s not the most efficient option when you’re transferring a significant amount of cash, but it’s an option when you’re looking to transfer cash fast.
How to Open a North Valley Bank Account in Zanesville Branch – 3636 Maple Ave.
There are a few steps you should be aware of before you can create an North Valley Bank account. First, you have to do is select the appropriate North Valley Bank account. There are a variety of North Valley Bank accounts available and it’s essential to do your research before you pick the one that is best for your needs.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an North Valley Bank account, the next step is to collect all the documents you need. These include your Social Security number, photo ID and evidence of address. You’ll also need to have at least $25 in order to set up an account.
After you have all the required documents, it’s time to open your account! The process is easy and takes only a few minutes. All you have to do is fill out an application and then deposit the cash into the account.
If you’ve learned how to start an North Valley Bank account There’s no reason to not begin saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a North Valley Bank Account
You can start a North Valley Bank account once you have a Social Security number. Some banks might require you are at least 18 years old, but this isn’t the norm. You may also need to show proof of your identity, like a driver’s license, passport or state ID. After you have all the required documents you are able to create a savings or a checking account with most banks.
How to Close a North Valley Bank Account in Zanesville Branch – 3636 Maple Ave.
It can be a real pain to close an North Valley Bank account. Here are some suggestions to make it easier.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding balances.
2. Contact North Valley Bank and request to shut down your bank account.
3. Follow their directions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Take any money remaining in the balance.
5. You can cancel any direct debits or standing orders attached to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards that are associated with the account.
7. Be sure to receive a written confirmation from North Valley Bank the account is closed.