Where is the North Valley Bank branch in Zanesville Ohio?
The North Valley Bank branch in Zanesville is located at 2775 Maysville Pike Zanesville, Ohio.
Table of Contents
North Valley Bank Branch Location in 2775 Maysville Pike Zanesville, Ohio
North Valley Bank was established in Nov 4, 1904 and headquartered in 2775 Maysville Pike Zanesville, Ohio 43701. North Valley Bank became a member of the FDIC insured in Jan 1, 1934.
2775 Maysville Pike Zanesville, Ohio is one of North Valley Bank branch offices located in Zanesville Ohio. North Valley Bank Zanesville Branch has been offering services to these customers since Nov 4, 1904. You can contact this North Valley Bank Zanesville Branch by calling the customer service number (740) 450-2265.
North Valley Bank Zanesville Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking services, please visit North Valley Bank official website www.nvboh.com.
North Valley Bank Hours in 2775 Maysville Pike Zanesville, Ohio
|Monday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
North Valley Bank Address Map in 2775 Maysville Pike Zanesville, Ohio
North Valley Bank in 2775 Maysville Pike Zanesville, Ohio (FAQs)
What is North Valley Bank Phone Number in 2775 Maysville Pike Zanesville, Ohio?
The phone number of North Valley Bank is (740) 450-2265.
What is North Valley Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of North Valley Bank is www.nvboh.com.
What is the Post Code of North Valley Bank in 2775 Maysville Pike Zanesville, Ohio?
What Time Does North Valley Bank Open and Close in Zanesville Branch – 2775 Maysville Pike
Monday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from North Valley Bank to Another in Zanesville Branch – 2775 Maysville Pike
There are a few different ways to transfer funds from North Valley Bank to another account in Zanesville.
1. The most commonly used method is to make use of the wire transfer. This is the method where North Valley Bank will send the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The funds will appear in the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring money is through the ACH transfer. This is the process where North Valley Bank will connect with each other through the ACH network, and then the money is transferred this way. It usually takes a couple of days.
3. You could also make use of a service like PayPal and Venmo to transfer money between North Valley Bank into another. These services are usually immediate and you could set them up to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. In the end, you could just withdraw cash from North Valley Bank and deposit it into the other. This may not be the best choice if you’re moving a significant amount of money, but it’s an option when you need to get the money quickly.
How to Open a North Valley Bank Account in Zanesville Branch – 2775 Maysville Pike
There are a few things you must know before opening the North Valley Bank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the process so that you can set up an North Valley Bank account with no hassle.
The first thing to do is figure out the type of North Valley Bank account you’d like to open. There are numerous types of North Valley Bank accounts, and it’s essential to choose one that’s right for you. Do some research and look at various North Valley Bank accounts to identify the best fit for your needs.
Once you’ve chosen a North Valley Bank account, you’ll need gathering the necessary documents. The majority of North Valley Bank accounts require basic details like your address, name as well as your Social Security number. You may also need to prove your income or identification.
Once you have all the necessary documents then the following step will be to actually start the account. This can be done online by phone, online, as well as in-person at a branch. If you are opening an account, you’ll have to deposit an initial amount. It’s usually a small amount that is like $25.
After you have opened your account it’s time to begin using it. This involves you can make withdrawals and deposits whenever you need to. Also, you’ll need to keep track of the balance on your account so that you don’t draw too much on your account.
The process of opening an North Valley Bank account is a straightforward process, however it’s crucial to take your time to pick the appropriate North Valley Bank account to meet your requirements. If you do a little study and planning, you can open an account without any tension.
How Old Do You Have to Have a North Valley Bank Account
You can open a North Valley Bank account as soon as you have an Social Security number. Certain banks might require you are 18 years old, however this isn’t always the case. You may also need to show proof of your identity, like an ID card, driver’s license or state ID. If you’ve got all the documents required and documents, you can create a savings or a checking account at a variety of banks.
How to Close a North Valley Bank Account in Zanesville Branch – 2775 Maysville Pike
It might seem like a daunting process to complete, but closing the North Valley Bank accounts is quite easy. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Collect all of your documents. You will need to have the current North Valley Bank statement as well as a voided check from the account you wish to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be capable of helping you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative will likely require your account number, as well as other identifying information. They might also inquire about what you’re doing to close the account.
4. You can cancel any automated payments. If you’ve got any automatic payments set up with this account, make sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. When the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any funds that remain.