Where is the Newfirst National Bank branch in El Campo Texas?
The Newfirst National Bank branch in El Campo is located at 205 East Calhoun El Campo, Texas.
Table of Contents
Newfirst National Bank Branch Location in 205 East Calhoun El Campo, Texas
Newfirst National Bank was established in Jan 1, 1902 and headquartered in 200 East Jackson Street El Campo, Texas 77437. Newfirst National Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance in Jan 1, 1934.
205 East Calhoun El Campo, Texas is one of Newfirst National Bank branch offices located in El Campo Texas. Newfirst National Bank El Campo Branch has been providing services to these customers since Establishment of branch. You can reach this Newfirst National Bank El Campo Branch through customer service phone number (979) 543-3349.
Newfirst National Bank El Campo Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking services you can visit Newfirst National Bank official website WWW.NEWFIRST.COM.
Newfirst National Bank Hours in 205 East Calhoun El Campo, Texas
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Newfirst National Bank Address Map in 205 East Calhoun El Campo, Texas
Newfirst National Bank in 205 East Calhoun El Campo, Texas (FAQs)
What is Newfirst National Bank Phone Number in 205 East Calhoun El Campo, Texas?
The number for Newfirst National Bank is (979) 543-3349.
What is Newfirst National Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Newfirst National Bank is WWW.NEWFIRST.COM.
What is the Post Code of Newfirst National Bank in 205 East Calhoun El Campo, Texas?
What Time Does Newfirst National Bank Open and Close in El Campo Branch – 205 East Calhoun
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Newfirst National Bank to Another in El Campo Branch – 205 East Calhoun
There are a few different ways to transfer funds between Newfirst National Bank to another one in El Campo.
1. The most common way is to make use of the wire transfer. This is when Newfirst National Bank sends the money electronically to the receiving bank. The funds will show up in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another option to transfer money is through the ACH transfer. This is where the Newfirst National Bank will communicate with each other through the ACH network, and the money is transferred in this manner. It usually takes a couple of days, but it can take longer.
3. You can also use services like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer money from Newfirst National Bank to another. These are typically quick and you can create them to transfer funds on a regular schedule.
4. Finally, you can always just withdraw cash from Newfirst National Bank and deposit it into the other. This might not be the best option if you’re transferring a significant amount of money, but it’s a viable option if you’re looking to transfer cash quickly.
How to Open a Newfirst National Bank Account in El Campo Branch – 205 East Calhoun
There are some important things you need to know prior to opening a Newfirst National Bank account. This guide will take you through the steps to help you select the right account for your needs and avoid any mistakes.
The first step is to choose the type of account you’d like to have. The most popular kinds are savings accounts, checking accounts, as well as money market account. Each comes with distinct advantages and drawbacks, and it’s important to understand the distinction prior to making a choice.
Savings accounts are a good place to store your money if you don’t need immediate accessibility to your money. They typically offer greater interest rates than checking accounts, however, there are some restrictions regarding the number of times you can access your money.
Checking accounts are a great option when you require regular access to your cash. The majority of checking accounts include a debit card that you can use to make purchases or withdraw funds. There are fees associated with certain transactions, for instance, using an out-of-network ATM.
Accounts in the money market offer better rates of interest than savings or checking accounts, however they also have tighter withdrawal restrictions. If you require access to your money frequently the money market account might not be the best option.
Once you’ve settled on the type of account you would like to have, you need to look around for the most attractive deal. There are a number of factors to consider including the interest rate, fees and minimum balance requirements. It’s crucial to look at the offers of several Newfirst National Bank account before making a decision.
Once you’ve located the correct account, you’re ready to make it open. The process is relatively easy and is usually completed online in a matter of minutes. You’ll be required to supply specific information about yourself, including your name, address as well as your Social Security number. You may also be required to pay a deposit into the account in order to open it.
After your account has been opened, you can start using it straight away. Be sure to keep an eye on your balance and avoid overdrawing your account. If you have to borrow money, the majority of Newfirst National Bank offer alternatives such as lines of credit or overdraft protection.
Opening an Newfirst National Bank account is a straightforward procedure that will help you save time and money over the long term. If you do your homework and shopping around to find an account that is suitable for your requirements and will help you achieve your financial goals.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Newfirst National Bank Account
You can create a Newfirst National Bank account once you have an Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement, although most banks require that you be at least 18 years old to create an account on your own. Some banks may permit you to create a joint bank account with parents or guardians in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a Newfirst National Bank Account in El Campo Branch – 205 East Calhoun
It could seem like a daunting task however, closing the Newfirst National Bank account is actually simple. These are the steps you need to take:
1. Collect the documents you need. You’ll require the most recent Newfirst National Bank statement and a voided check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be in a position to assist you with closing your account over the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative will likely ask you for your account number and other identifying information. They might also inquire about why you are closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automated payments. If you’ve got any automated payments set up on this account, be sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. When the account is closed, you will need to withdraw any funds that remain.