Where is Neighborhood National Bank branch in El Cajon California?
Its Neighborhood National Bank branch in El Cajon is located at 2987 Jamaca Rd, Suite 2b El Cajon, California.
Table of Contents
Neighborhood National Bank Branch Location in 2987 Jamaca Rd, Suite 2b El Cajon, California
Neighborhood National Bank was established in Sep 19, 1997 and headquartered in 3511 National Avenue San Diego, California 92113. Neighborhood National Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance after Sep 19, 1997.
2987 Jamaca Rd, Suite 2b El Cajon, California is one of Neighborhood National Bank branch offices located in El Cajon California. Neighborhood National Bank El Cajon Branch has provided service to these customers since Establishment of branch. Contact the Neighborhood National Bank El Cajon Branch by calling the customer service number .
Neighborhood National Bank El Cajon Branch also provide regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking services go to Neighborhood National Bank official website www.mynnb.com.
Neighborhood National Bank Hours in 2987 Jamaca Rd, Suite 2b El Cajon, California
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Neighborhood National Bank Address Map in 2987 Jamaca Rd, Suite 2b El Cajon, California
Neighborhood National Bank in 2987 Jamaca Rd, Suite 2b El Cajon, California (FAQs)
What is Neighborhood National Bank Phone Number in 2987 Jamaca Rd, Suite 2b El Cajon, California?
The phone number of Neighborhood National Bank is .
What is Neighborhood National Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Neighborhood National Bank is www.mynnb.com.
What is the Post Code of Neighborhood National Bank in 2987 Jamaca Rd, Suite 2b El Cajon, California?
What Time Does Neighborhood National Bank Open and Close in El Cajon Branch – 2987 Jamaca Rd, Suite 2b
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Neighborhood National Bank to Another in El Cajon Branch – 2987 Jamaca Rd, Suite 2b
There are a few different methods to transfer funds to Neighborhood National Bank to another in El Cajon.
1. The most common way is to make use of the wire transfer. This is when Neighborhood National Bank will send the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will then show up in the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is when the Neighborhood National Bank will communicate with one another via the ACH network, and the money is transferred this way. It usually takes a couple of days.
3. You could also make use of services like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds between Neighborhood National Bank to another. These services are usually instant and you can even set them up to send money on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always simply withdraw money from Neighborhood National Bank and deposit it into the other. It’s not the most efficient option when you’re transferring a significant amount of cash, but it’s an option if you need to get the cash quickly.
How to Open a Neighborhood National Bank Account in El Cajon Branch – 2987 Jamaca Rd, Suite 2b
There are a few steps you must complete before opening a Neighborhood National Bank account. The first thing to do is choose the appropriate Neighborhood National Bank account. There are numerous Neighborhood National Bank accounts to choose from, so it’s important to research your options before you choose which one is right for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an Neighborhood National Bank account then the next step is to gather all the necessary documents. That includes documents like your Social Security number, photo ID, and the proof of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 to open your account.
When you’ve got all of the necessary documents It’s time to set the stage for opening your account! It’s easy and takes just a few minutes. All you need be able to complete in an application form and then deposit your funds into the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to open an Neighborhood National Bank account, there’s no excuse to not begin saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Neighborhood National Bank Account
You can create an Neighborhood National Bank account as soon as you have the Social Security number. There is no age limit, although most banks require that you are at least 18 years old to create an account for yourself. Some banks may permit you to open a joint account along with an adult or parent when you are under 18.
How to Close a Neighborhood National Bank Account in El Cajon Branch – 2987 Jamaca Rd, Suite 2b
It’s a big trouble to close a Neighborhood National Bank account. Here are some suggestions to make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and clear any outstanding charges.
2. Contact Neighborhood National Bank and ask to shut down your bank account.
3. Follow their instructions carefully.
4. Withdraw any remaining money out of the bank account.
5. Refuse to debit any direct debits or standing orders attached to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards associated with the account.
7. You must receive written confirmation from Neighborhood National Bank to confirm that the businessname account was shut down.