Which is the Mutualbank branch in Linton Indiana?
The Mutualbank branch in Linton is located at 1450 N.E. ‘a’ Street Linton, Indiana.
Table of Contents
Mutualbank Branch Location in 1450 N.E. ‘a’ Street Linton, Indiana
Mutualbank was established in Jan 1, 1889 and headquartered in 110 East Charles St Muncie, Indiana 47305. Mutualbank became a member of the FDIC insured at Jun 9, 1952.
1450 N.E. ‘a’ Street Linton, Indiana is one of Mutualbank branch offices located in Linton Indiana. Mutualbank Linton Branch has been offering services to customers from the time Dec 18, 1989. You can contact this Mutualbank Linton Branch by calling the customer service number (812) 847-8681.
Mutualbank Linton Branch offers regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking services go to Mutualbank official website www.bankwithmutual.com.
Mutualbank Hours in 1450 N.E. ‘a’ Street Linton, Indiana
|Monday||8:30 AM – 5:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM – 5:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM – 5:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM – 5:30 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:30 AM – 12:00 PM|
Mutualbank Address Map in 1450 N.E. ‘a’ Street Linton, Indiana
Mutualbank in 1450 N.E. ‘a’ Street Linton, Indiana (FAQs)
What is Mutualbank Phone Number in 1450 N.E. ‘a’ Street Linton, Indiana?
The phone number of Mutualbank is (812) 847-8681.
What is Mutualbank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Mutualbank is www.bankwithmutual.com.
What is the Post Code of Mutualbank in 1450 N.E. ‘a’ Street Linton, Indiana?
What Time Does Mutualbank Open and Close in Linton Branch – 1450 N.E. ‘a’ Street
Monday (8:30 AM – 5:30 PM)
Tuesday (8:30 AM – 5:30 PM)
Wednesday (8:30 AM – 5:30 PM)
Thursday (8:30 AM – 5:30 PM)
Friday (8:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (8:30 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Mutualbank to Another in Linton Branch – 1450 N.E. ‘a’ Street
There are several methods to transfer funds between Mutualbank to another one in Linton.
1. The most commonly used method is to make use of the wire transfer. This is when Mutualbank sends the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The funds will be deposited into the account within a few days.
2. Another way to transfer money is through the ACH transfer. This is when the Mutualbank will be able to communicate with each other through the ACH network, and the money is transferred that way. This typically takes a few days.
3. You could also make use of services such as PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer money from Mutualbank in another. These services are usually immediate and you could create them to transfer cash on a regular basis.
4. You can also take cash out of Mutualbank and deposit it into the other. It’s not the best option if you’re transferring a significant amount of money, but it’s an option when you need to get the cash quickly.
How to Open a Mutualbank Account in Linton Branch – 1450 N.E. ‘a’ Street
There are some things you should do before you can open the Mutualbank account. First, you have to decide on is the correct Mutualbank account. There are a variety of Mutualbank accounts available, so it’s important to conduct your research prior to you pick the one that is best for your needs.
If you’ve decided to sign up for the Mutualbank account, the next step is gathering all the necessary documents. This includes documents like your Social Security number, photo ID, and proof of address. Also, you’ll need at minimum $25 to open up an account.
After you have all the necessary documents, it’s time to open up your account! The process is simple and takes just a few minutes. All you need to do is fill in an application and then deposit the money in the bank account.
If you’ve learned how to open an Mutualbank account you have no reason to not start saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Mutualbank Account
You can open a Mutualbank account as soon as you have a Social Security number. There is no age limit however, most banks will require that you are at minimum 18 years old in order to open an account on your own. Some banks will permit you to open a joint account with a parent or guardian in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a Mutualbank Account in Linton Branch – 1450 N.E. ‘a’ Street
It might appear like a daunting job however, closing the Mutualbank account is actually easy. The steps to follow must follow:
1. Collect the documents you need. You will need to have the current Mutualbank statement and a voided check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be capable of helping you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative is likely to request your account number, as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They may also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automatic payments. If you’ve got any automatic payments set up with this account, be sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. After the account has been closed, you will need to withdraw any remaining funds.