Which is the Mutual Savings Association branch in Leavenworth Kansas?
This Mutual Savings Association branch in Leavenworth is located at 100 South 4th St Leavenworth, Kansas.
Table of Contents
Mutual Savings Association Branch Location in 100 South 4th St Leavenworth, Kansas
Mutual Savings Association was established in Jan 1, 1888 and headquartered in 100 South 4th St Leavenworth, Kansas 66048. Mutual Savings Association became a member of FDIC insured after Oct 24, 1949.
100 South 4th St Leavenworth, Kansas is one of Mutual Savings Association branch offices in Leavenworth Kansas. Mutual Savings Association Leavenworth Branch has provided service to these customers since Jan 1, 1888. You can reach the Mutual Savings Association Leavenworth Branch via customer service number (913) 682-3491.
Mutual Savings Association Leavenworth Branch also provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking, please visit Mutual Savings Association official website www.MSA.bank.
Mutual Savings Association Hours in 100 South 4th St Leavenworth, Kansas
|Monday||8:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Friday||7:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Mutual Savings Association Address Map in 100 South 4th St Leavenworth, Kansas
Mutual Savings Association in 100 South 4th St Leavenworth, Kansas (FAQs)
What is Mutual Savings Association Phone Number in 100 South 4th St Leavenworth, Kansas?
The number for Mutual Savings Association is (913) 682-3491.
What is Mutual Savings Association Online Banking Website?
The official website of Mutual Savings Association is www.MSA.bank.
What is the Post Code of Mutual Savings Association in 100 South 4th St Leavenworth, Kansas?
What Time Does Mutual Savings Association Open and Close in Leavenworth Branch – 100 South 4th St
Monday (8:30 AM – 4:30 PM)
Tuesday (8:30 AM – 4:30 PM)
Wednesday (8:30 AM – 4:30 PM)
Thursday (8:30 AM – 4:30 PM)
Friday (7:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Mutual Savings Association to Another in Leavenworth Branch – 100 South 4th St
There are a few different ways to transfer funds between Mutual Savings Association to another account in Leavenworth.
1. The most popular method is to use the wire transfer. This is when Mutual Savings Association will send the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The funds will appear in the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring money is through the ACH transfer. This is where the Mutual Savings Association will connect with each other through the ACH network and the money is transferred in this manner. This typically takes a few days as well.
3. It is also possible to use services such as PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds to Mutual Savings Association in another. These services usually are immediate and you could configure them to send cash on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always simply withdraw money from Mutual Savings Association and deposit it into the other. It’s not the best option if you’re transferring a significant amount of money, but it’s an option when you need to get the money quickly.
How to Open a Mutual Savings Association Account in Leavenworth Branch – 100 South 4th St
There are some important points you should know before you open a Mutual Savings Association account. This guide will take you through the procedure to help you choose the best account for your needs , and be sure to avoid making any errors.
The first step is to determine what kind of account you want. The most commonly used types include the savings account, checking accounts and money market accounts. Each has distinct advantages and disadvantages, therefore it’s important to understand the distinction before making a decision.
Savings accounts can be a useful place to store your money even if you don’t require immediate access to it. They usually offer greater yields than check accounts however, there are some restrictions regarding the number of times you can access your money.
Checking accounts are great when you require regular access to your money. A majority of checking accounts have the option of a debit card which you can use to make purchases or withdraw funds. However, there may be fees associated with certain transactions, like using an out-of-network ATM.
Accounts in the money market offer better rates of interest than savings or checking accounts, however they also have stricter withdrawal restrictions. If you have to access your funds frequently the money market account may not be the best choice.
After you’ve chosen the type of account you would like to have, you need to shop around for the best price. There are a number of things to take into consideration like interest rates, fees and the minimum balance requirement. It’s crucial to look at the offers of several Mutual Savings Association accounts before making a decision.
When you’ve found the right account, it’s time to sign in. The process is relatively easy and is usually completed online in a matter of minutes. You’ll be required to supply specific information about yourself, including your name, address, along with your Social Security number. It is also possible that you will be required to deposit funds into the account to create it.
Once your account is open You can begin using it straight away. Make sure you keep an eye on your balance, and be careful not to overdraw your account. If you do need to borrow money, the majority of Mutual Savings Association offer options like credit lines or overdraft protection.
Setting up a Mutual Savings Association businessname1 account can be a simple procedure that could save you time and cash in the end. If you do your homework and comparing accounts, you can find an account that is suitable for your needs and helps you reach those financial objectives.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Mutual Savings Association Account
You can create an Mutual Savings Association account when you’ve got the Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement however, most banks will require that you are at least 18 years old to create an account for yourself. Some banks may permit you to create a joint bank account with parents or guardians when you are under 18.
How to Close a Mutual Savings Association Account in Leavenworth Branch – 100 South 4th St
It’s a big pain to close a Mutual Savings Association account. Here are some helpful tips to make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Mutual Savings Association and ask to end your current account.
3. Follow the instructions carefully.
4. Take any money remaining out of the bank account.
5. Refuse to debit any direct debits or standing orders attached to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards that are associated with the account.
7. You must receive an email confirmation from Mutual Savings Association the account is shut down.