Where is Mufg Union Bank branch in Laguna Niguel California?
This Mufg Union Bank branch in Laguna Niguel is located at 27211 La Paz Road Laguna Niguel, California.
Table of Contents
Mufg Union Bank Branch Location in 27211 La Paz Road Laguna Niguel, California
Mufg Union Bank was established in Mar 9, 1979 and headquartered in 400 California Street San Francisco, California 94104. Mufg Union Bank became a member of FDIC insured after Mar 9, 1979.
27211 La Paz Road Laguna Niguel, California is one of Mufg Union Bank branch offices located in Laguna Niguel California. Mufg Union Bank Laguna Niguel Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Jun 29, 1991. You can reach this Mufg Union Bank Laguna Niguel Branch by calling the customer service number (949) 448-8550.
Mufg Union Bank Laguna Niguel Branch also provide regular banking services. For drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking go to Mufg Union Bank official website WWW.UNIONBANK.COM.
Mufg Union Bank Hours in 27211 La Paz Road Laguna Niguel, California
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Mufg Union Bank Address Map in 27211 La Paz Road Laguna Niguel, California
Mufg Union Bank in 27211 La Paz Road Laguna Niguel, California (FAQs)
What is Mufg Union Bank Phone Number in 27211 La Paz Road Laguna Niguel, California?
The number for Mufg Union Bank is (949) 448-8550.
What is Mufg Union Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Mufg Union Bank is WWW.UNIONBANK.COM.
What is the Post Code of Mufg Union Bank in 27211 La Paz Road Laguna Niguel, California?
What Time Does Mufg Union Bank Open and Close in Laguna Niguel Branch – 27211 La Paz Road
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Mufg Union Bank to Another in Laguna Niguel Branch – 27211 La Paz Road
There are many reasons you might have to transfer funds from Mufg Union Bank in Laguna Niguel into another. Maybe you’re moving to a new city and need to close your current Mufg Union Bank account and open an entirely new one. Maybe you’re consolidating accounts to save on costs. It doesn’t matter, the process is very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how to transfer money from one bank to the other:
1. Log in to your online Mufg Union Bank bank account.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer money as well as making payments. This could be called different based on your bank however it is accessible from the main menu menu of the online banking portal.
3. Enter the routing number of your other bank. This is the nine-digit code that is used to identify the bank. You can find this on the website of the other bank or on your account statement.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number you would like to transfer the funds to. This information can also be found on the other bank’s site or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount of money you wish to transfer.
6. Examine the information to make sure it is correct, then hit submit or confirm.
The process differs slightly if you’re transferring money between accounts at the same bank. In that scenario, you usually don’t need to input a routing number since the funds are staying in the same bank.
The entire process is likely to take a few minutes after which the funds are usually transferred to the account in just one day.
How to Open a Mufg Union Bank Account in Laguna Niguel Branch – 27211 La Paz Road
There are a few things you need to be aware of before you can create an Mufg Union Bank account. The first thing you need to decide on is the right Mufg Union Bank account. There are numerous Mufg Union Bank accounts to choose from and it’s essential to do your research before you pick the one that is the best for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an Mufg Union Bank account then the next step is to collect all the documents you need. That includes your Social Security number, photo ID and evidence of address. Also, you’ll need at minimum $25 to open up an account.
When you’ve got all of the documents required It’s time to set the stage for opening up your account! The process is simple and takes just a few minutes. All you need complete is to fill out an application and deposit your money to the account.
If you’ve learned how to open a Mufg Union Bank account, there’s no excuse to not begin saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Mufg Union Bank Account
There isn’t a set minimum age to open an Mufg Union Bank account. Certain credit unions or banks might require that you are 18 years old, whereas others allow the opening of accounts at any time with an adult or parent as a co-signer.
If you’re under 18 and would like to open an Mufg Union Bank account, you must bring an adult or guardian to ensure that they can sign on as a joint owner of the account. This will allow them to have the ability to watch the activity of your account and help you control your finances with prudence. When you turn the age of 18, you’ll be able to take full control of your account and make all the decisions yourself.
The ideal time to start contemplating opening an Mufg Union Bank account is the moment you begin earning income from a part-time job allowance, or another sources. This will give you a chance to start building up savings and learn how to manage your money prior to when you need to use it for more complex financial tasks like taking out loans or using credit cards.
How to Close a Mufg Union Bank Account in Laguna Niguel Branch – 27211 La Paz Road
It could seem like a daunting process, but closing an Mufg Union Bank account can be quite easy. The steps to follow need to take:
1. Take the documents you need. You’ll require your most recent Mufg Union Bank statement as well as a voided check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account on the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative will likely ask you for your account number as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They may also ask why you are closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automatic payments. If you have automatic payments set up with this account, be sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. When the account is closed, you will need to withdraw any remaining funds.