Where is the Mufg Union Bank branch in El Cajon California?
Its Mufg Union Bank branch in El Cajon is located at 12098 Fury Lane Suite D El Cajon, California.
Table of Contents
Mufg Union Bank Branch Location in 12098 Fury Lane Suite D El Cajon, California
Mufg Union Bank was established in Mar 9, 1979 and headquartered in 400 California Street San Francisco, California 94104. Mufg Union Bank became a member of the FDIC insured at Mar 9, 1979.
12098 Fury Lane Suite D El Cajon, California is one of Mufg Union Bank branch offices located in El Cajon California. Mufg Union Bank El Cajon Branch has provided service to customers from the time Feb 14, 1990. Contact the Mufg Union Bank El Cajon Branch via customer service number (619) 670-6802.
Mufg Union Bank El Cajon Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services go to Mufg Union Bank official website WWW.UNIONBANK.COM.
Mufg Union Bank Hours in 12098 Fury Lane Suite D El Cajon, California
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Mufg Union Bank Address Map in 12098 Fury Lane Suite D El Cajon, California
Mufg Union Bank in 12098 Fury Lane Suite D El Cajon, California (FAQs)
What is Mufg Union Bank Phone Number in 12098 Fury Lane Suite D El Cajon, California?
The phone number of Mufg Union Bank is (619) 670-6802.
What is Mufg Union Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Mufg Union Bank is WWW.UNIONBANK.COM.
What is the Post Code of Mufg Union Bank in 12098 Fury Lane Suite D El Cajon, California?
What Time Does Mufg Union Bank Open and Close in El Cajon Branch – 12098 Fury Lane Suite D
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Mufg Union Bank to Another in El Cajon Branch – 12098 Fury Lane Suite D
There are many reasons why you might have to transfer funds from Mufg Union Bank in El Cajon into another. Maybe you’re moving to a new city and need to close your old Mufg Union Bank account and start a new one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to cut down on the cost of costs. No matter what the case, this is fairly simple to do.
Here’s how to transfer funds from bank to another:
1. Log in to your online Mufg Union Bank bank account.
2. Find the section for transferring money and making payment. This might be called something different depending on your bank however it is found in the main menu of your online banking portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of your other bank. This is the nine digit code that is used to identify the bank. You can find this on the other bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. Input the number of your account you would like to transfer the funds to. It can be found on the other bank’s site or on your checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
6. Review the information to make sure it is correct, then hit send or check.
The process differs slightly in the case of transferring funds between accounts of one bank. In this case there is no need to enter a routing code because the funds remain within the same institution.
The whole process should only take a couple of minutes, and once it’s done, the funds are usually available in the other account within a single business day.
How to Open a Mufg Union Bank Account in El Cajon Branch – 12098 Fury Lane Suite D
There are some things you must know before opening a Mufg Union Bank account. This guide will take you through the procedure to help you open an Mufg Union Bank account with no hassle.
The first thing you need to decide is what kind of Mufg Union Bank account you want to open. There are numerous types of Mufg Union Bank accounts, and it’s important to choose the one that’s best for you. Conduct some research and then compare the different Mufg Union Bank accounts to find the most suitable one for your requirements.
After you’ve selected the Mufg Union Bank account, the next step is to gather the required documents. Most Mufg Union Bank accounts require basic information , such as your name, address as well as your Social Security number. It is also possible to prove your income or identification.
Once you have all the necessary documents, the following step will be to actually create the account. This can be done online by phone, online, as well as in-person at a branch location. When you open an account, you’ll need to make an initial deposit. It’s usually a small amount of money, such as $25.
Once your account has been opened, you’ll need to start using it. This means making deposits and withdrawals whenever you need to. Also, you’ll need to monitor the balance on your account so that you don’t overdraw your account.
Opening a Mufg Union Bank account is a straightforward procedure, but you need to take your time to choose the right Mufg Union Bank account for your needs. With a bit of study and planning, you can get an account open without stress.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Mufg Union Bank Account
You can open an Mufg Union Bank account when you’ve got a Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement however, most banks will require that you’re at minimum 18 years old in order to open an account on your own. Certain banks might allow you to open a joint account with an adult or parent if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a Mufg Union Bank Account in El Cajon Branch – 12098 Fury Lane Suite D
It may seem like a daunting task to complete, but closing an Mufg Union Bank accounts is quite simple. The steps to follow need to take:
1. Take all of your documents. You’ll need the most recent Mufg Union Bank statement, as well as a voided check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account by phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative is likely to request your account number as well as other identifying information. They might also inquire about why you’re closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automated payments. If you have any automatic payments set up with this account, make certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. When the account is closed, you will need to withdraw any remaining funds.