Where is Morton Community Bank branch in East Peoria Illinois?
Its Morton Community Bank branch in East Peoria is located at 2400 East Washington Road East Peoria, Illinois.
Table of Contents
Morton Community Bank Branch Location in 2400 East Washington Road East Peoria, Illinois
Morton Community Bank was established in Aug 26, 1961 and headquartered in 721 West Jackson Street Morton, Illinois 61550. Morton Community Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance at Aug 26, 1961.
2400 East Washington Road East Peoria, Illinois is one of Morton Community Bank branch offices located in East Peoria Illinois. Morton Community Bank East Peoria Branch has been offering services to customers from the time Jan 20, 1987. You can contact this Morton Community Bank East Peoria Branch via customer service number (309) 698-6300.
Morton Community Bank East Peoria Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking go to Morton Community Bank official website www.hometownbanks.com.
Morton Community Bank Hours in 2400 East Washington Road East Peoria, Illinois
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Morton Community Bank Address Map in 2400 East Washington Road East Peoria, Illinois
Morton Community Bank in 2400 East Washington Road East Peoria, Illinois (FAQs)
What is Morton Community Bank Phone Number in 2400 East Washington Road East Peoria, Illinois?
The phone number of Morton Community Bank is (309) 698-6300.
What is Morton Community Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Morton Community Bank is www.hometownbanks.com.
What is the Post Code of Morton Community Bank in 2400 East Washington Road East Peoria, Illinois?
What Time Does Morton Community Bank Open and Close in East Peoria Branch – 2400 East Washington Road
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Morton Community Bank to Another in East Peoria Branch – 2400 East Washington Road
There are many methods to transfer funds to Morton Community Bank to another account in East Peoria.
1. The most commonly used method is to make use of the wire transfer. This is the method where Morton Community Bank will send the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The money will then appear in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another way to transfer money is to use an ACH transfer. This is when the Morton Community Bank will communicate with one another via the ACH network and the money is transferred in this manner. This usually takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. You could also make use of services like PayPal or Venmo to transfer money between Morton Community Bank to another. These services are usually instant and you can even configure them to send cash on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always take cash out of Morton Community Bank and transfer it to the other. It’s not the most efficient option when you’re moving a significant amount of money, but it’s an option when you’re in need of cash quickly.
How to Open a Morton Community Bank Account in East Peoria Branch – 2400 East Washington Road
There are a few steps you must complete before opening the Morton Community Bank account. The first thing you need to do is choose the correct Morton Community Bank account. There are numerous Morton Community Bank accounts out there, so it’s important to do your research before you choose which one is right for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an Morton Community Bank account The next step is to collect all the documents you need. These include the Social Security number, photo ID as well as evidence of address. It is also necessary to have at least $25 in order to set up your account.
Once you’ve got all the documents required and documents, you’re ready to set up your account! It’s easy and takes just less than a few minutes. All you have complete is to fill in an application and then deposit the funds to the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to start a Morton Community Bank account There’s no reason not to start saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Morton Community Bank Account
You can open an Morton Community Bank account as soon as you have a Social Security number. Some banks may require that you are 18 years old, but this isn’t always the case. It is also possible to provide proof of your identity, such as passport, driver’s license or state ID. Once you have all the required documents you are able to open a savings or checking account with most banks.
How to Close a Morton Community Bank Account in East Peoria Branch – 2400 East Washington Road
It can be a real pain to close a Morton Community Bank account. Here are some suggestions to help you make it simpler.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding charges.
2. Contact Morton Community Bank and request that you close your account.
3. Follow their directions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Withdraw any remaining money out of the bank account.
5. Refuse to debit any standing or direct debit orders linked to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards that are associated with the account.
7. Be sure to receive a written confirmation from the Morton Community Bank that your account has been shut down.