Where is the Midwest Bank branch in Lincoln Nebraska?
This Midwest Bank branch in Lincoln is located at 2655 Jamie Lane Lincoln, Nebraska.
Table of Contents
Midwest Bank Branch Location in 2655 Jamie Lane Lincoln, Nebraska
Midwest Bank was established in Jan 1, 1882 and headquartered in 114 W Main Street Pierce, Nebraska 68767. Midwest Bank became a member of FDIC insurance at Jan 1, 1934.
2655 Jamie Lane Lincoln, Nebraska is one of Midwest Bank branch offices in Lincoln Nebraska. Midwest Bank Lincoln Branch has provided service to customers from the time Aug 17, 2009. You can contact the Midwest Bank Lincoln Branch through customer service phone number (402) 420-0560.
Midwest Bank Lincoln Branch also provide regular banking services. For drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking services go to Midwest Bank official website www.midwestbank.com.
Midwest Bank Hours in 2655 Jamie Lane Lincoln, Nebraska
|Monday||7:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||7:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Midwest Bank Address Map in 2655 Jamie Lane Lincoln, Nebraska
Midwest Bank in 2655 Jamie Lane Lincoln, Nebraska (FAQs)
What is Midwest Bank Phone Number in 2655 Jamie Lane Lincoln, Nebraska?
The number for Midwest Bank is (402) 420-0560.
What is Midwest Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Midwest Bank is www.midwestbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Midwest Bank in 2655 Jamie Lane Lincoln, Nebraska?
What Time Does Midwest Bank Open and Close in Lincoln Branch – 2655 Jamie Lane
Monday (7:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Tuesday (7:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Wednesday (7:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Thursday (7:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (7:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (8:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Midwest Bank to Another in Lincoln Branch – 2655 Jamie Lane
There are many ways to transfer funds to Midwest Bank to another one in Lincoln.
1. The most commonly used method is to make use of wire transfers. This is the method where Midwest Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the bank receiving the. The money will show up in the account within a few days.
2. Another way to transfer funds is to make an ACH transfer. This is where the Midwest Bank will connect with each other through the ACH network, and the money is transferred this way. This typically takes a few days.
3. It is also possible to use services like PayPal or Venmo to transfer money between Midwest Bank to another. These services usually are instant and you can even configure them to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. Finally, you can always simply withdraw money from Midwest Bank and deposit it into the other. This may not be the best option if you’re moving a significant amount of money, however it’s an option if you’re in need of money quickly.
How to Open a Midwest Bank Account in Lincoln Branch – 2655 Jamie Lane
There are a few steps you should complete before opening a Midwest Bank account. The first thing to do is select the appropriate Midwest Bank account. There are numerous Midwest Bank accounts out there, so it’s important to do your research before you choose which one is best for your needs.
After you’ve selected an Midwest Bank account then the next step is to collect all the necessary documents. These include your Social Security number, photo ID as well as evidence of address. You’ll also need to have at minimum $25 to open an account.
Once you’ve got all the required documents, it’s time to open your account! The process is simple and takes only about a minute. All you need be able to complete out an application and then deposit the money to the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to start an Midwest Bank account There’s no reason not to start saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Midwest Bank Account
You can start a Midwest Bank account as soon as you have the Social Security number. Some banks may require that you’re 18 years old, however this isn’t always the case. You may also need to provide proof of your identity, for example, a driver’s license, passport or a state ID. Once you have all the required documents you are able to create a savings or a checking account at most banks.
How to Close a Midwest Bank Account in Lincoln Branch – 2655 Jamie Lane
It could appear like a daunting job however, closing the Midwest Bank accounts is quite easy. Here are the steps you need to take:
1. Collect your documents. You will need to have your most recent Midwest Bank statement and a voided check from the account you wish to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account on the phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative will likely request your account number, as well as other identifiable information. They might also inquire about what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Cancel any automatic payments. If you have automatic payments set up with this account, be sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. After the account has been shut, you’ll have to withdraw any remaining funds.