Where is Midfirst Bank branch in Yukon Oklahoma?
The Midfirst Bank branch in Yukon is located at 1201 West Vandament Yukon, Oklahoma.
Table of Contents
Midfirst Bank Branch Location in 1201 West Vandament Yukon, Oklahoma
Midfirst Bank was established in Feb 28, 1911 and headquartered in 501 Nw Grand Boulevard Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73118. Midfirst Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance in Jan 1, 1934.
1201 West Vandament Yukon, Oklahoma is one of Midfirst Bank branch offices located in Yukon Oklahoma. Midfirst Bank Yukon Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Jan 1, 1904. You can reach this Midfirst Bank Yukon Branch by calling the customer service number (405) 943-8002.
Midfirst Bank Yukon Branch offers regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking you can visit Midfirst Bank official website www.midfirst.com.
Midfirst Bank Hours in 1201 West Vandament Yukon, Oklahoma
|Monday||7:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||7:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Midfirst Bank Address Map in 1201 West Vandament Yukon, Oklahoma
Midfirst Bank in 1201 West Vandament Yukon, Oklahoma (FAQs)
What is Midfirst Bank Phone Number in 1201 West Vandament Yukon, Oklahoma?
The phone number of Midfirst Bank is (405) 943-8002.
What is Midfirst Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Midfirst Bank is www.midfirst.com.
What is the Post Code of Midfirst Bank in 1201 West Vandament Yukon, Oklahoma?
What Time Does Midfirst Bank Open and Close in Yukon Branch – 1201 West Vandament
Monday (7:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Tuesday (7:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Wednesday (7:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Thursday (7:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (7:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Midfirst Bank to Another in Yukon Branch – 1201 West Vandament
There are several ways to transfer funds between Midfirst Bank to another one in Yukon.
1. The most commonly used method is to make use of the wire transfer. This is the method where Midfirst Bank will send the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The funds will appear in the account within a few days.
2. Another way to transfer money is to use an ACH transfer. This is the process where Midfirst Bank will communicate with one another via the ACH network, and then the money will be transferred in this manner. It usually takes a couple of days.
3. You can also use services such as PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer money between Midfirst Bank into another. These services are usually instant and you can even set them up to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. In the end, you could just withdraw cash from Midfirst Bank and deposit it into the other. This might not be the most efficient option when you’re transferring a significant amount of money, but it’s an option if you need to get the cash quickly.
How to Open a Midfirst Bank Account in Yukon Branch – 1201 West Vandament
There are a few steps you must do before you can open a Midfirst Bank account. The first thing you need to do is choose the correct Midfirst Bank account. There are numerous Midfirst Bank accounts to choose from, so it’s important to research your options before you choose which one is best for your needs.
After you’ve selected the Midfirst Bank account The next step is to collect all the documents you need. These include your Social Security number, photo ID, and evidence of address. It is also necessary to have at least $25 in order to set up an account.
When you’ve got all of the required documents It’s time to set the stage for opening your account! It’s easy and takes only less than a few minutes. All you need to do is fill out an application and deposit your money into the account.
If you’ve learned how to start an Midfirst Bank account, there’s no excuse to not start saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Midfirst Bank Account
You can start a Midfirst Bank account as soon as you have a Social Security number. Some banks might require you are 18 years old, however it’s not always the case. It is also possible to prove your identity, for example, a driver’s license, passport or a state ID. After you have all the necessary documents and documents, you can start a savings or checking account at a variety of banks.
How to Close a Midfirst Bank Account in Yukon Branch – 1201 West Vandament
It might seem like a daunting process, but closing a Midfirst Bank account is actually quite easy. The steps to follow should follow:
1. Gather all of your documents. You’ll require the most recent Midfirst Bank statement as well as an unpaid check from the account you wish to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is able to help you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative will likely ask you for your account number as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They may also ask what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automated payments. If you have any automated payments set up on this account, make certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. After the account has been closed, you’ll need to withdraw any funds that remain.