Where is the Metabank branch in Des Moines Iowa?
Its Metabank branch in Des Moines is located at 3624 Sixth Avenue Des Moines, Iowa.
Table of Contents
Metabank Branch Location in 3624 Sixth Avenue Des Moines, Iowa
Metabank was established in Jan 1, 1954 and headquartered in 5501 South Broadband Lane Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57108. Metabank became a member of FDIC insured at Sep 6, 1955.
3624 Sixth Avenue Des Moines, Iowa is one of Metabank branch offices located in Des Moines Iowa. Metabank Des Moines Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Jan 1, 1921. Contact this Metabank Des Moines Branch by calling the customer service number (515) 288-4866.
Metabank Des Moines Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up as well as lobby hours and online banking you can visit Metabank official website www.metabank.com.
Metabank Hours in 3624 Sixth Avenue Des Moines, Iowa
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Metabank Address Map in 3624 Sixth Avenue Des Moines, Iowa
Metabank Address Map in 3624 Sixth Avenue Des Moines, Iowa
Metabank in 3624 Sixth Avenue Des Moines, Iowa (FAQs)
What is Metabank Phone Number in 3624 Sixth Avenue Des Moines, Iowa?
The phone number of Metabank is (515) 288-4866.
What is Metabank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Metabank is www.metabank.com.
What is the Post Code of Metabank in 3624 Sixth Avenue Des Moines, Iowa?
What Time Does Metabank Open and Close in Des Moines Branch – 3624 Sixth Avenue
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Metabank to Another in Des Moines Branch – 3624 Sixth Avenue
There are many ways to transfer funds between Metabank to another one in Des Moines.
1. The most commonly used method is to use wire transfers. This is when Metabank sends the money electronically to the receiving bank. The money will then appear in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another way to transfer funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is where the Metabank will communicate with each other via the ACH network and the money will be transferred that way. This typically takes a few days as well.
3. It is also possible to use services such as PayPal and Venmo to transfer money between Metabank into another. These services usually are immediate and you could configure them to send cash on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always simply withdraw money from Metabank and transfer it to the other. This may not be the most efficient option when you’re transferring a large amount of money, however it’s a viable option if you’re in need of money quickly.
How to Open a Metabank Account in Des Moines Branch – 3624 Sixth Avenue
There are some important things you need to know prior to opening the Metabank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the procedure so that you can choose the most appropriate account for your needs , and avoid any mistakes.
First, you need to decide what type of account you’d like. The most commonly used types are saving accounts, check accounts, as well as money market account. Each has their own advantages and drawbacks, and it’s important to understand the differences before making a final decision.
Savings accounts can be a useful option to save your money if you don’t need immediate acces to the money. They typically have higher yields than check accounts however there could be limitations on the frequency at which you can withdraw money.
Checking accounts are a great option when you require regular access to your cash. A majority of checking accounts have an ATM card that can be used for purchases or withdraw. However, there could be charges associated with certain transactions, such as using an outside-of-network ATM.
Market accounts have higher interest rates than savings and checking accounts, however they also have more strict withdrawal restrictions. If you have to access your funds frequently, a money market account might not be the best choice.
Once you’ve settled on the kind of account you are looking for, you must shop around for the best deal. There are many factors to consider, such as the interest rate, fees, and minimum balance requirements. It’s important to compare the offers of several Metabank account before making a decision.
When you’ve found the right account, it’s time to sign in. The process is fairly simple and can usually be done online in just a few minutes. You’ll have to provide specific information about yourself, including your name, address along with your Social Security number. It could also be necessary to deposit funds into the account to open it.
Once your account is open, you can start using it immediately. Make sure you be aware of your balance, and be careful not to overdraw your account. If you do need to borrow money, the majority of Metabank provide options such as credit lines or overdraft protection.
The process of opening an Metabank businessname1 account can be a simple procedure that could save you time and cash in the end. By doing your research and comparing accounts for an account that meets your requirements and will help you meet those financial objectives.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Metabank Account
You can create a Metabank account once you have a Social Security number. Certain banks might require you’re at least 18 years old, but this isn’t the norm. You might also have to provide proof of your identity, such as an ID card, driver’s license or a state ID. Once you have all the documents required you are able to start a savings or checking account at most banks.
How to Close a Metabank Account in Des Moines Branch – 3624 Sixth Avenue
It’s a big trouble to close a Metabank account. Here are some tips to make it easier.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding charges.
2. Contact Metabank and ask to shut down your bank account.
3. Follow their directions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds in the balance.
5. Cancel any direct debits or standing orders attached to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards linked to the account.
7. Make sure you receive an email confirmation from Metabank the account is closed.