Which is the Merchants Bank Of Commerce branch in Yreka California?
The Merchants Bank Of Commerce branch in Yreka is located at 200 South Broadway Yreka, California.
Table of Contents
Merchants Bank Of Commerce Branch Location in 200 South Broadway Yreka, California
Merchants Bank Of Commerce was established in Oct 22, 1982 and headquartered in 1951 Churn Creek Road Redding, California 96002. Merchants Bank Of Commerce became a member of FDIC insured in Oct 22, 1982.
200 South Broadway Yreka, California is one of Merchants Bank Of Commerce branch offices located in Yreka California. Merchants Bank Of Commerce Yreka Branch has been providing services to customers from the time Feb 19, 1927. Contact the Merchants Bank Of Commerce Yreka Branch by calling the customer service number (530) 841-0152.
Merchants Bank Of Commerce Yreka Branch offers regular banking service. For drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking services, please visit Merchants Bank Of Commerce official website www.mboc.com.
Merchants Bank Of Commerce Hours in 200 South Broadway Yreka, California
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Merchants Bank Of Commerce Address Map in 200 South Broadway Yreka, California
Merchants Bank Of Commerce in 200 South Broadway Yreka, California (FAQs)
What is Merchants Bank Of Commerce Phone Number in 200 South Broadway Yreka, California?
The phone number of Merchants Bank Of Commerce is (530) 841-0152.
What is Merchants Bank Of Commerce Online Banking Website?
The official website of Merchants Bank Of Commerce is www.mboc.com.
What is the Post Code of Merchants Bank Of Commerce in 200 South Broadway Yreka, California?
What Time Does Merchants Bank Of Commerce Open and Close in Yreka Branch – 200 South Broadway
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Merchants Bank Of Commerce to Another in Yreka Branch – 200 South Broadway
There are many methods to transfer money to Merchants Bank Of Commerce to another one in Yreka.
1. The most commonly used method is to use the wire transfer. This is where the Merchants Bank Of Commerce will transfer the funds electronically to the bank that will receive it. The funds will appear in the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is when the Merchants Bank Of Commerce will communicate with each other through the ACH network, and then the money will be transferred that way. This usually takes a few days.
3. It is also possible to use a service like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer money from Merchants Bank Of Commerce into another. These services are usually instant and you can even create them to transfer cash on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could just withdraw cash from Merchants Bank Of Commerce and transfer it to the other. It’s not the best choice if you’re moving a significant amount of cash, but it’s an option if you need to get the money quickly.
How to Open a Merchants Bank Of Commerce Account in Yreka Branch – 200 South Broadway
There are a few things to consider prior to opening an Merchants Bank Of Commerce account. This helpful guide will walk you through the steps to help you choose the best account to meet your needs and be sure to avoid making any errors.
The first step is to decide what type of account you’d like to have. The most popular types are the savings account, checking accounts and money market accounts. Each has their own advantages and disadvantages, therefore it is important to know the difference prior to making a choice.
Savings accounts can be a useful option to save your money if you don’t need immediate accessibility to your money. They typically offer higher rate of interest than bank accounts however, there could be limitations on how often you can access your money.
Checking accounts are great for those who require frequent access to your money. The majority of checking accounts include the option of a debit card which you can use to make purchases or withdraw. There are fees for certain transactions, such as using an outside-of-network ATM.
Market accounts have higher rates of interest than savings or checking accounts, but they also have tighter withdrawal limits. If you require access to your funds often the money market account might not be the right choice for you.
Once you’ve settled on the kind of account you are looking for, you must search for the best deal. There are numerous factors to consider, such as fees, interest rates and the minimum balance requirement. It is important to evaluate offers from multiple Merchants Bank Of Commerce accounts prior to making a decision.
If you’ve found the perfect account, it’s time to sign in. The procedure is quite simple and can usually be done online in only a few minutes. You’ll have to provide details about yourself, like your name, address, and Social Security number. You may also be required to deposit funds into the account in order to open it.
Once your account is open, you can start using it right away. Make sure you keep an eye on your balance and make sure you don’t overdraw your account. If you do need to borrow money, most Merchants Bank Of Commerce provide options such as lines of credit or overdraft protection.
The process of opening an Merchants Bank Of Commerce businessname1 account can be a quick procedure that could save you time and money in the long run. Through research and comparing accounts to find an account that meets your requirements and will help you meet those financial objectives.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Merchants Bank Of Commerce Account
You can open an Merchants Bank Of Commerce account once you have an Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement however, most banks will require that you are at minimum 18 years old in order to create an account on your own. Certain banks might permit you to open a joint account along with a parent or guardian when you are under 18.
How to Close a Merchants Bank Of Commerce Account in Yreka Branch – 200 South Broadway
It may seem like a daunting process, but closing a Merchants Bank Of Commerce accounts is quite simple. These are the steps you should follow:
1. Take the documents you need. You’ll require your latest Merchants Bank Of Commerce statement and a voided check from your account you wish to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is capable of helping you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative is likely to require your account number, as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They might also inquire about why you are closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automatic payments. If you have automatic payments set up with this account, make sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. When the account is shut, you’ll have to withdraw any funds that remain.