Which is the Merchants Bank Of Bangor branch in Easton Pennsylvania?
This Merchants Bank Of Bangor branch in Easton is located at 1250 Braden Boulevard Easton, Pennsylvania.
Table of Contents
Merchants Bank Of Bangor Branch Location in 1250 Braden Boulevard Easton, Pennsylvania
Merchants Bank Of Bangor was established in Oct 8, 1890 and headquartered in 25 Broadway Bangor, Pennsylvania 18013. Merchants Bank Of Bangor became a member of the FDIC insured in Jan 1, 1934.
1250 Braden Boulevard Easton, Pennsylvania is one of Merchants Bank Of Bangor branch offices in Easton Pennsylvania. Merchants Bank Of Bangor Easton Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Apr 12, 2006. You can reach the Merchants Bank Of Bangor Easton Branch via customer service number (484) 548-6095.
Merchants Bank Of Bangor Easton Branch also provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services, please visit Merchants Bank Of Bangor official website www.merchantsbangor.com.
Merchants Bank Of Bangor Hours in 1250 Braden Boulevard Easton, Pennsylvania
|Monday||8:30 AM – 5:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM – 5:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM – 5:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Merchants Bank Of Bangor Address Map in 1250 Braden Boulevard Easton, Pennsylvania
Merchants Bank Of Bangor in 1250 Braden Boulevard Easton, Pennsylvania (FAQs)
What is Merchants Bank Of Bangor Phone Number in 1250 Braden Boulevard Easton, Pennsylvania?
The phone number of Merchants Bank Of Bangor is (484) 548-6095.
What is Merchants Bank Of Bangor Online Banking Website?
The official website of Merchants Bank Of Bangor is www.merchantsbangor.com.
What is the Post Code of Merchants Bank Of Bangor in 1250 Braden Boulevard Easton, Pennsylvania?
What Time Does Merchants Bank Of Bangor Open and Close in Easton Branch – 1250 Braden Boulevard
Monday (8:30 AM – 5:30 PM)
Tuesday (8:30 AM – 5:30 PM)
Wednesday (8:30 AM – 5:30 PM)
Thursday (8:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (8:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Merchants Bank Of Bangor to Another in Easton Branch – 1250 Braden Boulevard
There are many methods to transfer money to Merchants Bank Of Bangor to another account in Easton.
1. The most commonly used method is to use wire transfers. This is the method where Merchants Bank Of Bangor will transfer the funds electronically to the receiving bank. The money will appear in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring money is through an ACH transfer. This is where the Merchants Bank Of Bangor will communicate with each other via the ACH network and the money is transferred that way. It usually takes a couple of days, but it can take longer.
3. It is also possible to use services such as PayPal or Venmo to transfer funds from Merchants Bank Of Bangor to another. These are typically instant and you can even create them to transfer funds on a regular schedule.
4. You can also just withdraw cash from Merchants Bank Of Bangor and transfer it to the other. It’s not the most efficient option when you’re moving a significant amount of money, however it’s an option when you’re looking to transfer cash quickly.
How to Open a Merchants Bank Of Bangor Account in Easton Branch – 1250 Braden Boulevard
There are a few steps you should be aware of before you can create a Merchants Bank Of Bangor account. The first thing you need to do is select the appropriate Merchants Bank Of Bangor account. There are a variety of Merchants Bank Of Bangor accounts available, so it’s important to research your options before you pick the one that is the best for you.
Once you’ve chosen the Merchants Bank Of Bangor account The next step is to collect all the documents you need. This includes the Social Security number, photo ID, and proof of address. You’ll also need to have at least $25 in order to set up up an account.
When you’ve got all of the necessary documents and documents, you’re ready to set up up your account! The process is easy and only takes less than a few minutes. All you have to do is fill in an application and then deposit the funds in the bank account.
Now that you know how to create an Merchants Bank Of Bangor account, there’s no excuse to not begin saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Merchants Bank Of Bangor Account
There is no age limit for having an Merchants Bank Of Bangor account. Certain credit unions and banks may require that you be 18 years old. However, others allow you to open an account at any age with the help of a parent or guardian who is a co-signer.
If you’re under the age of 18 and are looking to open a Merchants Bank Of Bangor account, make sure you bring an adult or guardian to ensure that they can sign on as an owner jointly of the account. This gives them the ability to monitor your account activity and help you manage your finances responsibly. When you turn 18, you’ll be able to take full control of the account and make all the decisions on your own.
The ideal time to begin thinking about opening an Merchants Bank Of Bangor account is when you begin earning income through a part-time work, allowances, or any other source. This gives you the chance to begin saving money and to learn how to manage your money prior to when you are required to use it for more difficult financial obligations like getting a loan or using credit card.
How to Close a Merchants Bank Of Bangor Account in Easton Branch – 1250 Braden Boulevard
It may appear like a daunting job, but closing an Merchants Bank Of Bangor account can be quite simple. Here are the steps you need to take:
1. Gather your documents. You’ll need your current Merchants Bank Of Bangor statement, as well as an unpaid check from the account you want to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be able to help you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative is likely to request your account number, as well as other identifying information. They might also inquire about why you are closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automated payments. If you have any automated payments set up on this account, make certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. After the account has been shut, you’ll have to withdraw any remaining funds.