Which is the Merchants Bank branch in Eau Claire Wisconsin?
The Merchants Bank branch in Eau Claire is located at 2728 Mall Drive Eau Claire, Wisconsin.
Table of Contents
Merchants Bank Branch Location in 2728 Mall Drive Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Merchants Bank was established in Jan 1, 1875 and headquartered in 100-106 East Third Street Winona, Minnesota 55987. Merchants Bank became a member of FDIC insurance after Jan 1, 1934.
2728 Mall Drive Eau Claire, Wisconsin is one of Merchants Bank branch offices located in Eau Claire Wisconsin. Merchants Bank Eau Claire Branch has provided service to these customers since Dec 13, 1971. Contact the Merchants Bank Eau Claire Branch via customer service number (715) 838-2404.
Merchants Bank Eau Claire Branch also provide regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking services, please visit Merchants Bank official website www.merchantsbank.com.
Merchants Bank Hours in 2728 Mall Drive Eau Claire, Wisconsin
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Merchants Bank Address Map in 2728 Mall Drive Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Merchants Bank in 2728 Mall Drive Eau Claire, Wisconsin (FAQs)
What is Merchants Bank Phone Number in 2728 Mall Drive Eau Claire, Wisconsin?
The number for Merchants Bank is (715) 838-2404.
What is Merchants Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Merchants Bank is www.merchantsbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Merchants Bank in 2728 Mall Drive Eau Claire, Wisconsin?
What Time Does Merchants Bank Open and Close in Eau Claire Branch – 2728 Mall Drive
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Merchants Bank to Another in Eau Claire Branch – 2728 Mall Drive
There are many reasons you may require transferring money from Merchants Bank within Eau Claire in another. Perhaps you’re moving to an entirely new location and require to close your previous Merchants Bank account and start an entirely new one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to cut down on the cost of fees. It doesn’t matter, the process is actually very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how to transfer money from bank to another:
1. Log into your online Merchants Bank account on your bank.
2. Locate the section to transfer money as well as making payments. This could be called different depending on the bank you use However, it will be accessible from the main menu of your banking online portal.
3. Enter the routing number of your other bank. This is the nine-digit code that is used to identify the bank. You can find this on the website of the other bank or on your checkbook.
4. Input the number of your account you want to transfer the money to. It can be found on the bank’s site or on your checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to make sure that it is correct, then hit the submit button or verify.
It’s a little different in the case of transferring funds between accounts in the same bank. In that case there is no need to enter a routing number because the funds remain within the same institution.
The whole process should only take a couple of minutes, and , once completed, the funds will typically be accessible in the second account within one business day.
How to Open a Merchants Bank Account in Eau Claire Branch – 2728 Mall Drive
There are some things you need to do before you can open the Merchants Bank account. The first thing you need to decide on is the appropriate Merchants Bank account. There are a variety of Merchants Bank accounts available and it’s essential to do your research before you decide which one is best for your needs.
After you’ve selected an Merchants Bank account The next step is gathering all the documents you need. This includes your Social Security number, photo ID and evidence of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 to open an account.
When you’ve got all of the necessary documents It’s time to set the stage for opening up your account! The process is easy and takes just less than a few minutes. All you have be able to complete out an application form and then deposit your funds into the account.
Now that you know how to create an Merchants Bank account There’s no reason to not start saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Merchants Bank Account
There is no age limit for having an Merchants Bank account. Some banks or credit unions might require that you are 18 years old. However, others may allow you to open an account at any age with the help of a parent or guardian who is co-signer.
If you’re not yet 18 and want to start an Merchants Bank account, bring along a parent or guardian so they can become an owner jointly of the account. This gives them the ability to watch your account’s activity and assist you learn how to manage your finances in a responsible manner. When you turn 18years old, you’ll have the ability to take full control of your account and make all of the decisions on your own.
The best time to start contemplating opening a Merchants Bank account is when you begin earning income from a part-time job, allowances, or any other sources. This gives you the chance to begin saving money and to learn how to manage your money prior to when you have to utilize it for more complex financial obligations like getting a loan or using credit card.
How to Close a Merchants Bank Account in Eau Claire Branch – 2728 Mall Drive
It may seem like a daunting process however, closing a Merchants Bank account can be quite easy. The steps to follow need to take:
1. Take the documents you need. You’ll require the current Merchants Bank statement, as well as a voided check from the account you want to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is capable of helping you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative is likely to ask you for your account number and other information that can be used to identify you. They might also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. Cancel any automatic payments. If you have automatic payments set up with this account, be sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. Once the account is shut, you’ll have to withdraw any remaining funds.