Where is the Mariners Bank branch in Edgewater New Jersey?
Its Mariners Bank branch in Edgewater is located at 190 River Road Edgewater, New Jersey.
Table of Contents
Mariners Bank Branch Location in 190 River Road Edgewater, New Jersey
Mariners Bank was established in May 1, 2001 and headquartered in 935 River Road Edgewater, New Jersey 07020. Mariners Bank became a member of the FDIC insured after May 1, 2001.
190 River Road Edgewater, New Jersey is one of Mariners Bank branch offices located in Edgewater New Jersey. Mariners Bank Edgewater Branch has been offering services to these customers since Establishment of branch. You can contact the Mariners Bank Edgewater Branch through customer service phone number (201) 943-9888.
Mariners Bank Edgewater Branch also provide regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking go to Mariners Bank official website www.marinersbank.com.
Mariners Bank Hours in 190 River Road Edgewater, New Jersey
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Mariners Bank Address Map in 190 River Road Edgewater, New Jersey
Mariners Bank Address Map in 190 River Road Edgewater, New Jersey
Mariners Bank in 190 River Road Edgewater, New Jersey (FAQs)
What is Mariners Bank Phone Number in 190 River Road Edgewater, New Jersey?
The phone number of Mariners Bank is (201) 943-9888.
What is Mariners Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Mariners Bank is www.marinersbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Mariners Bank in 190 River Road Edgewater, New Jersey?
What Time Does Mariners Bank Open and Close in Edgewater Branch – 190 River Road
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Mariners Bank to Another in Edgewater Branch – 190 River Road
There are a few different ways that you can transfer funds from Mariners Bank to another account in Edgewater.
1. The most commonly used method is to use the wire transfer. This is the method where Mariners Bank sends the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will appear in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring funds is to make an ACH transfer. This is where the Mariners Bank will communicate with each other through the ACH network, and then the money is transferred that way. It usually takes a couple of days.
3. You could also make use of a service like PayPal and Venmo to transfer money to Mariners Bank in another. These services usually are instant and you can even create them to transfer funds on a regular schedule.
4. In the end, you could simply withdraw money from Mariners Bank and then deposit it into the other. It’s not the best choice if you’re transferring a large amount of cash, but it’s an option when you need to get the money quickly.
How to Open a Mariners Bank Account in Edgewater Branch – 190 River Road
There are a few things you should know prior to opening a Mariners Bank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the procedure so that you can set up an Mariners Bank account with ease.
The first thing you need to determine is what kind of Mariners Bank account you want to create. There are numerous types of Mariners Bank accounts, which is why it’s essential to choose one that’s right for you. Do some research and then compare the various Mariners Bank accounts to determine the best fit for your needs.
If you’ve decided to sign up for a Mariners Bank account then you’ll need to gather the required documents. The majority of Mariners Bank accounts require basic information like your address, name and Social Security number. You may also need to provide proof of income or identification.
If you’ve got all required documents The next step is to start the account. This can be done via the internet or over the phone or in person at a branch location. When you open the account you’ll have to deposit an initial amount. This can be a modest amount that is like $25.
Once your account has been opened You’ll have to begin using it. This means taking deposits and withdraws whenever you need to. It is also important to keep track of the balance of your account to ensure you don’t go overdrawn.
Opening an Mariners Bank account is a simple procedure, but you need to be patient and pick the appropriate Mariners Bank account for your needs. If you do a little study and planning, you can create an account with no anxiety.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Mariners Bank Account
There is no minimum age to open a Mariners Bank account. Certain credit unions and banks may require that you be 18 years old. However, other institutions may permit the opening of accounts at any time with a parent or guardian as co-signer.
If you’re under 18 and would like to start a Mariners Bank account, you must bring a parent or guardian so they can become an owner in joint on the account. This gives them the ability to monitor your account’s activity and assist you control your finances with prudence. After you reach the age of the age of 18, you’ll have the ability to take full control of the account and take all the decisions on your own.
The best time to start contemplating opening a Mariners Bank account is the moment you begin earning income through a part-time work, allowance, or other sources. This gives you a chance to start saving and learning about managing your cash prior to when you have to utilize it for more difficult financial transactions like taking out loans or using a credit card.
How to Close a Mariners Bank Account in Edgewater Branch – 190 River Road
It might seem like a daunting process, but closing the Mariners Bank account is actually easy. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Gather your documents. You’ll require the latest Mariners Bank statement as well as an unpaid check from the account you want to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be in a position to assist you with closing your account on the phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative will likely require your account number and other identifiable information. They might also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automatic payments. If you’ve got any automated payments set up on this account, be sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. After the account has been shut, you’ll have to withdraw any funds that remain.