Where is M1 Bank branch in Des Peres Missouri?
Its M1 Bank branch in Des Peres is located at 11697 Manchester Road Des Peres, Missouri.
Table of Contents
M1 Bank Branch Location in 11697 Manchester Road Des Peres, Missouri
M1 Bank was established in May 15, 1911 and headquartered in 41 State Rd W Macks Creek, Missouri 65786. M1 Bank became a member of FDIC insured at Jan 1, 1934.
11697 Manchester Road Des Peres, Missouri is one of M1 Bank branch offices located in Des Peres Missouri. M1 Bank Des Peres Branch has been offering services to these customers since Establishment of branch. You can contact the M1 Bank Des Peres Branch by calling the customer service number .
M1 Bank Des Peres Branch offers regular banking services. For drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services, please visit M1 Bank official website www.m1bank.net.
M1 Bank Hours in 11697 Manchester Road Des Peres, Missouri
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
M1 Bank Address Map in 11697 Manchester Road Des Peres, Missouri
M1 Bank in 11697 Manchester Road Des Peres, Missouri (FAQs)
What is M1 Bank Phone Number in 11697 Manchester Road Des Peres, Missouri?
The number for M1 Bank is .
What is M1 Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of M1 Bank is www.m1bank.net.
What is the Post Code of M1 Bank in 11697 Manchester Road Des Peres, Missouri?
What Time Does M1 Bank Open and Close in Des Peres Branch – 11697 Manchester Road
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from M1 Bank to Another in Des Peres Branch – 11697 Manchester Road
There are many reasons why you might need to transfer money from M1 Bank within Des Peres in another. Maybe you’re moving into the city of your choice and you need to close your previous M1 Bank account and open a new one. Maybe you’re consolidating accounts to save on fees. Whatever the reason, it’s very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how you can transfer money from one bank to another:
1. Log into your online M1 Bank banking account.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer money and making payment. This could be called different depending on your bank, but it will be located in the main menu of the online banking portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of the second bank. This is the nine digit code that identifies the bank. This can be found on the bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number that you want to transfer the money to. This can also be found on the other bank’s website , or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount of money you’d like to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to make sure that it is correct, then hit send or check.
It’s a little different when you’re moving money between accounts of the exact same institution. In that scenario it is not necessary to enter a routing number because the funds remain in the same bank.
The entire process is likely to take a few minutes and once it’s done, the funds will typically be transferred to the account in just one day.
How to Open a M1 Bank Account in Des Peres Branch – 11697 Manchester Road
There are a few things you must know before opening an M1 Bank account. This guide will take you through the process to help you open a M1 Bank account without any stress.
The first thing to determine is the type of M1 Bank account you want to open. There are a variety of M1 Bank accounts, and it’s essential to choose one that’s right for you. Research and then compare the different M1 Bank accounts to find the most suitable one for your needs.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an M1 Bank account then the next step is to gather the required documents. The majority of M1 Bank accounts will require some basic information , such as your address, name, and Social Security number. It is also possible to provide proof of income or proof of identification.
If you’ve got all required documents then the following step will be to create the account. It can be done on the internet, over the phone, as well as in-person at a branch location. When you first open the account you’ll need to deposit an initial amount. It’s usually a small amount of money, such as $25.
After your account is open You’ll have to begin using it. This involves you can make withdrawals and deposits as needed. It is also important to keep track of the balance of your account to ensure you don’t go overdrawn.
The process of opening an M1 Bank account is an easy process, however it’s crucial to take your time and select the best M1 Bank account that meets your requirements. With a bit of study and planning you’ll be able to open an account without any anxiety.
How Old Do You Have to Have a M1 Bank Account
You can open a M1 Bank account as soon as you have an Social Security number. There is no age limit but most banks insist that you are at 18 to create an account on your own. Some banks may permit you to create a joint bank account with an adult or parent when you are under 18.
How to Close a M1 Bank Account in Des Peres Branch – 11697 Manchester Road
It could seem like a daunting process to complete, but closing a M1 Bank accounts is quite easy. The steps to follow must follow:
1. Gather your documents. You will need to have your most recent M1 Bank statement as well as an unpaid check from the account you wish to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is able to help you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative is likely to require your account number and other identifying information. They might also inquire about what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Cancel any automated payments. If you’ve got any automated payments associated with this account, make certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. Once the account is shut, you’ll have to withdraw any funds that remain.