Which is the Legends Bank branch in Linn Missouri?
Its Legends Bank branch in Linn is located at 200 East Main Street Linn, Missouri.
Table of Contents
Legends Bank Branch Location in 200 East Main Street Linn, Missouri
Legends Bank was established in Mar 17, 1913 and headquartered in 200 East Main Street Linn, Missouri 65051. Legends Bank became a member of FDIC insurance in Jan 1, 1934.
200 East Main Street Linn, Missouri is one of Legends Bank branch offices in Linn Missouri. Legends Bank Linn Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Mar 17, 1913. You can reach this Legends Bank Linn Branch via customer service number (573) 897-2204.
Legends Bank Linn Branch offers regular banking services. For drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking services go to Legends Bank official website www.legendsbk.com.
Legends Bank Hours in 200 East Main Street Linn, Missouri
|Monday||8:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 – 11:00 AM|
Legends Bank Address Map in 200 East Main Street Linn, Missouri
Legends Bank in 200 East Main Street Linn, Missouri (FAQs)
What is Legends Bank Phone Number in 200 East Main Street Linn, Missouri?
The phone number of Legends Bank is (573) 897-2204.
What is Legends Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Legends Bank is www.legendsbk.com.
What is the Post Code of Legends Bank in 200 East Main Street Linn, Missouri?
What Time Does Legends Bank Open and Close in Linn Branch – 200 East Main Street
Monday (8:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
Thursday (8:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
Friday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (8:00 – 11:00 AM)
How to Transfer Money from Legends Bank to Another in Linn Branch – 200 East Main Street
There are many reasons why you could require transferring money from Legends Bank within Linn into another. Maybe you’re moving into a new city and need to close your current Legends Bank account and start an entirely new one. Maybe you’re consolidating accounts to reduce charges. It doesn’t matter, the process is actually quite easy to do.
Here’s how to transfer funds from one bank to the other:
1. Log in to your online Legends Bank account on your bank.
2. Locate the section to transfer money and making payment. This might be called something different depending on your bank however it is located in the main menu of the online banking portal.
3. Input the routing code of your other bank. This is the nine-digit code that is used to identify the bank. This can be found on the other bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number to which you would like to transfer the funds to. This information can also be found on the bank’s website , or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount you’d like to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to make sure it is correct, then hit send or check.
It’s a little different if you’re transferring money between accounts in the same bank. In this case, you usually don’t need to enter a routing code because the funds will remain within the same institution.
The whole process should only take a few minutes and , once completed, the funds will typically be transferred to the account in just one day.
How to Open a Legends Bank Account in Linn Branch – 200 East Main Street
There are some things you need to know before opening a Legends Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the process so that you can set up a Legends Bank account without any stress.
The first thing to determine is what type of Legends Bank account you’d like to create. There are a variety of Legends Bank accounts, so it’s essential to choose one that is right for you. Research and look at various Legends Bank accounts to find the one that is best suited to your requirements.
Once you’ve chosen a Legends Bank account, the next step is gathering the necessary documents. Most Legends Bank accounts will require some basic information like your name, address and Social Security number. It is also possible to prove your income or proof of identification.
If you’ve got all required documents, the second step would be to actually open the account. This can be done online by phone, online, as well as in-person at a branch. When you open the account you’ll have to deposit an initial amount. It’s usually a small amount of money, such as $25.
After you have opened your account You’ll have to begin using it. This means taking deposits and withdraws as needed. Also, you’ll need to monitor the balance on your account so that you don’t draw too much on your account.
Opening a Legends Bank account is a simple procedure, but you need to take your time and pick the appropriate Legends Bank account that meets your requirements. With a bit of study and planning you’ll be able to create an account with no stress.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Legends Bank Account
You can create an Legends Bank account once you have an Social Security number. Certain banks might require you’re 18 years old, however this isn’t the norm. You might also have to provide proof of your identity, like an ID card, driver’s license or state ID. If you’ve got all the necessary documents, you can create a savings or a checking account with most banks.
How to Close a Legends Bank Account in Linn Branch – 200 East Main Street
It might seem like a daunting process, but closing a Legends Bank account is actually quite simple. The steps to follow must follow:
1. Collect your documents. You will need to have the current Legends Bank statement, as well as an unpaid check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be capable of helping you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative is likely to request your account number, as well as other identifying information. They may also ask why you are closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automated payments. If you have automated payments set up on this account, make certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. When the account is closed, you will need to withdraw any remaining funds.