Where is the Lcnb National Bank branch in Lebanon Ohio?
The Lcnb National Bank branch in Lebanon is located at 200 Campus Ctr Lebanon, Ohio.
Table of Contents
Lcnb National Bank Branch Location in 200 Campus Ctr Lebanon, Ohio
Lcnb National Bank was established in May 10, 1877 and headquartered in 2 N. Broadway St Lebanon, Ohio 45036. Lcnb National Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance after Jan 1, 1934.
200 Campus Ctr Lebanon, Ohio is one of Lcnb National Bank branch offices in Lebanon Ohio. Lcnb National Bank Lebanon Branch has been providing services to the customers listed since Establishment of branch. You can reach the Lcnb National Bank Lebanon Branch via customer service number .
Lcnb National Bank Lebanon Branch also provide regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking services you can visit Lcnb National Bank official website www.lcnb.com.
Lcnb National Bank Hours in 200 Campus Ctr Lebanon, Ohio
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Lcnb National Bank Address Map in 200 Campus Ctr Lebanon, Ohio
Lcnb National Bank in 200 Campus Ctr Lebanon, Ohio (FAQs)
What is Lcnb National Bank Phone Number in 200 Campus Ctr Lebanon, Ohio?
The phone number of Lcnb National Bank is .
What is Lcnb National Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Lcnb National Bank is www.lcnb.com.
What is the Post Code of Lcnb National Bank in 200 Campus Ctr Lebanon, Ohio?
What Time Does Lcnb National Bank Open and Close in Lebanon Branch – 200 Campus Ctr
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Lcnb National Bank to Another in Lebanon Branch – 200 Campus Ctr
There are several ways that you can transfer funds from Lcnb National Bank to another account in Lebanon.
1. The most commonly used method is to make use of the wire transfer. This is the method where Lcnb National Bank sends the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The funds will be deposited into the account within a few days.
2. Another way to transfer money is to use the ACH transfer. This is the process where Lcnb National Bank will communicate with each other through the ACH network and the money is transferred that way. This typically takes a few days.
3. You can also use a service like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds to Lcnb National Bank to another. These services usually are quick and you can create them to transfer funds on a regular schedule.
4. You can also simply withdraw money from Lcnb National Bank and then deposit it into the other. This may not be the most efficient option when you’re transferring a significant amount of money, however it’s an option when you’re looking to transfer cash fast.
How to Open a Lcnb National Bank Account in Lebanon Branch – 200 Campus Ctr
There are a few steps you should be aware of before you can create a Lcnb National Bank account. The first thing you need to do is select the appropriate Lcnb National Bank account. There are numerous Lcnb National Bank accounts available, so it’s important to research your options before you decide which one is best for your needs.
After you’ve selected an Lcnb National Bank account The next step is to collect all of the required documents. These include documents like your Social Security number, photo ID as well as proof of address. You’ll also need to have at least $25 to open an account.
After you have all the necessary documents It’s time to set the stage for opening up your account! The process is simple and takes just about a minute. All you have to do is fill in an application and deposit your cash to the account.
If you’ve learned how to create a Lcnb National Bank account, there’s no excuse to not start saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Lcnb National Bank Account
There isn’t a set age for opening an Lcnb National Bank account. Certain credit unions or banks may require that you be 18 years old, whereas others may allow you to open an account at any age , with the help of a parent or guardian who is co-signer.
If you’re under 18 and want to create an Lcnb National Bank account, bring along your parent or guardian so they can sign on as an owner in joint on the account. This gives them the ability to monitor the activity of your account and help you to manage your finances in a responsible manner. Once you reach the age of 18, you’ll be able to assume full control of the account and make all the decisions on your own.
The ideal time to begin thinking about opening an Lcnb National Bank account is the moment you start earning money through a part-time work, allowance, or other sources. This will give you a chance to start building up savings and learn the best ways to handle your finances before you have to utilize it for more complex financial tasks like taking out loans or using credit card.
How to Close a Lcnb National Bank Account in Lebanon Branch – 200 Campus Ctr
It’s often a trouble to close the Lcnb National Bank account. Here are some tips to make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and clear any outstanding charges.
2. Contact Lcnb National Bank and request that you shut down your bank account.
3. Follow their instructions attentively.
4. Withdraw any remaining money in the balance.
5. You can cancel any standing or direct debit orders linked to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards associated with the account.
7. You must receive written confirmation from the Lcnb National Bank that your account has been closed.