Where is the Landmark Bank branch in Zachary Louisiana?
This Landmark Bank branch in Zachary is located at 20070 Plank Road Zachary, Louisiana.
Table of Contents
Landmark Bank Branch Location in 20070 Plank Road Zachary, Louisiana
Landmark Bank was established in Nov 1, 1897 and headquartered in 12225 St. Helena Street Clinton, Louisiana 70722. Landmark Bank became a member of FDIC insurance at Jan 1, 1934.
20070 Plank Road Zachary, Louisiana is one of Landmark Bank branch offices located in Zachary Louisiana. Landmark Bank Zachary Branch has provided service to these customers since Establishment of branch. You can reach this Landmark Bank Zachary Branch by calling the customer service number (225) 654-5607.
Landmark Bank Zachary Branch offers regular banking service. For drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking services, please visit Landmark Bank official website landmarkbankla.com.
Landmark Bank Hours in 20070 Plank Road Zachary, Louisiana
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Landmark Bank Address Map in 20070 Plank Road Zachary, Louisiana
Landmark Bank in 20070 Plank Road Zachary, Louisiana (FAQs)
What is Landmark Bank Phone Number in 20070 Plank Road Zachary, Louisiana?
The phone number of Landmark Bank is (225) 654-5607.
What is Landmark Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Landmark Bank is landmarkbankla.com.
What is the Post Code of Landmark Bank in 20070 Plank Road Zachary, Louisiana?
What Time Does Landmark Bank Open and Close in Zachary Branch – 20070 Plank Road
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Landmark Bank to Another in Zachary Branch – 20070 Plank Road
There are a few different methods to transfer funds from Landmark Bank to another in Zachary.
1. The most popular method is to make use of the wire transfer. This is where the Landmark Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the receiving bank. The money will then show up in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another way to transfer money is through an ACH transfer. This is where the Landmark Bank will connect with each other via the ACH network, and the money is transferred in this manner. This usually takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. You could also make use of services like PayPal and Venmo to transfer money between Landmark Bank in another. These services usually are immediate and you could configure them to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. Finally, you can always just withdraw cash from Landmark Bank and deposit it into the other. This might not be the best option if you’re moving a significant amount of money, but it’s a viable option if you’re in need of cash quickly.
How to Open a Landmark Bank Account in Zachary Branch – 20070 Plank Road
There are a few things you must be aware of before you can create the Landmark Bank account. First, you have to decide on is the correct Landmark Bank account. There are a variety of Landmark Bank accounts out there, so it’s important to do your research before you pick the one that is right for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an Landmark Bank account then the next step is gathering all of the required documents. That includes your Social Security number, photo ID as well as proof of address. Also, you’ll need at minimum $25 to open your account.
After you have all the necessary documents and documents, you’re ready to set up your account! The process is simple and takes just about a minute. All you need complete is to fill out an application and deposit your funds into the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to create a Landmark Bank account you have no reason to not begin saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Landmark Bank Account
You can create a Landmark Bank account as soon as you have an Social Security number. There is no age limit but most banks insist that you be at minimum 18 years old in order to open an account on your own. Some banks will permit you to open a joint account with an adult or parent when you are under 18.
How to Close a Landmark Bank Account in Zachary Branch – 20070 Plank Road
It could appear like a daunting job to complete, but closing the Landmark Bank accounts is quite simple. Here are the steps you must follow:
1. Take your documents. You will need to have the most recent Landmark Bank statement as well as an unpaid check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be able to help you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative is likely to require your account number as well as other identifiable information. They may also ask why you are closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automated payments. If you’ve got any automatic payments set up with this account, make certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. When the account is closed, you will need to withdraw any remaining funds.