Where is the Lakeside Bank branch in Lake Charles Louisiana?
Its Lakeside Bank branch in Lake Charles is located at 4735 Nelson Road Lake Charles, Louisiana.
Table of Contents
Lakeside Bank Branch Location in 4735 Nelson Road Lake Charles, Louisiana
Lakeside Bank was established in Jul 26, 2010 and headquartered in 4735 Nelson Road Lake Charles, Louisiana 70605. Lakeside Bank became a member of FDIC insurance in Jul 26, 2010.
4735 Nelson Road Lake Charles, Louisiana is one of Lakeside Bank branch offices located in Lake Charles Louisiana. Lakeside Bank Lake Charles Branch has provided service to customers from the time Jul 26, 2010. You can reach the Lakeside Bank Lake Charles Branch by calling the customer service number (337) 474-3766.
Lakeside Bank Lake Charles Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking services, please visit Lakeside Bank official website www.lakesidebanking.com.
Lakeside Bank Hours in 4735 Nelson Road Lake Charles, Louisiana
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Lakeside Bank Address Map in 4735 Nelson Road Lake Charles, Louisiana
Lakeside Bank in 4735 Nelson Road Lake Charles, Louisiana (FAQs)
What is Lakeside Bank Phone Number in 4735 Nelson Road Lake Charles, Louisiana?
The number for Lakeside Bank is (337) 474-3766.
What is Lakeside Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Lakeside Bank is www.lakesidebanking.com.
What is the Post Code of Lakeside Bank in 4735 Nelson Road Lake Charles, Louisiana?
What Time Does Lakeside Bank Open and Close in Lake Charles Branch – 4735 Nelson Road
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Lakeside Bank to Another in Lake Charles Branch – 4735 Nelson Road
There are a few different ways that you can transfer funds from Lakeside Bank to another in Lake Charles.
1. The most popular method is to make use of wire transfers. This is the method where Lakeside Bank sends the money electronically to the receiving bank. The funds will show up in the account within a few days.
2. Another option to transfer money is through an ACH transfer. This is where the Lakeside Bank will communicate with one another via the ACH network, and the money is transferred this way. This typically takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. It is also possible to use services like PayPal or Venmo to transfer funds from Lakeside Bank into another. These services usually are quick and you can create them to transfer cash on a regular basis.
4. You can also take cash out of Lakeside Bank and then deposit it into the other. This might not be the most efficient option when you’re transferring a significant amount of cash, but it’s an option when you need to get the cash fast.
How to Open a Lakeside Bank Account in Lake Charles Branch – 4735 Nelson Road
There are a few things you must know before opening the Lakeside Bank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the procedure so that you can set up an Lakeside Bank account without any stress.
The first thing to decide is the type of Lakeside Bank account you’d like to open. There are numerous types of Lakeside Bank accounts, so it’s crucial to select the one that is right for you. Do some research and compare various Lakeside Bank accounts to identify the best fit for your needs.
If you’ve decided to sign up for a Lakeside Bank account then you’ll need to gather the necessary documents. Most Lakeside Bank accounts will require some basic information , such as your name, address and Social Security number. It is also possible to provide proof of income or identification.
Once you have all the necessary documents The second step would be to actually create the account. It can be done on the internet by phone, online, as well as in-person at a branch location. If you are opening the account you’ll be required to make an initial deposit. This is typically a small amount that is like $25.
Once your account has been opened, you’ll need to start using it. This includes you can make withdrawals and deposits as needed. You’ll also need to keep track of the balance on your account so that you don’t overdraw your account.
Making an Lakeside Bank account is a simple process, but it’s important to take your time to select the best Lakeside Bank account for your needs. With a bit of research and preparation you’ll be able to get an account open without tension.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Lakeside Bank Account
There is no set age limit for having an Lakeside Bank account. Some banks or credit unions might require you to be 18 years old, while others may allow the opening of accounts at any time with an adult or parent as a co-signer.
If you’re under 18 and would like to start a Lakeside Bank account, make sure you bring your parent or guardian so they can sign on as a joint owner of the account. This will allow them to have the power to keep track of your account activity and help you learn how to control your finances with prudence. After you reach the age of 18, you’ll have the ability to take full control of the account and make all the decisions on your own.
The best time to start contemplating opening a Lakeside Bank account is when you begin earning income from a part-time job, allowances, or any other sources. This will give you a chance to start saving and learning how to manage your money prior to when you have to utilize it for more complex financial obligations like getting a loan or using credit card.
How to Close a Lakeside Bank Account in Lake Charles Branch – 4735 Nelson Road
It could seem like a daunting process, but closing an Lakeside Bank account can be simple. These are the steps you should follow:
1. Collect all of your documents. You’ll require the latest Lakeside Bank statement as well as an unpaid check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account by phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative will likely require your account number, as well as other identifiable information. They might also ask why you are closing the account.
4. Cancel any automated payments. If you have automatic payments set up with this account, be sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. When the account is shut, you’ll have to withdraw any remaining funds.