Where is Lakeside Bank branch in Lake Charles Louisiana?
The Lakeside Bank branch in Lake Charles is located at 2132 Oak Park Boulevard Lake Charles, Louisiana.
Table of Contents
Lakeside Bank Branch Location in 2132 Oak Park Boulevard Lake Charles, Louisiana
Lakeside Bank was established in Jul 26, 2010 and headquartered in 4735 Nelson Road Lake Charles, Louisiana 70605. Lakeside Bank became a member of FDIC insured at Jul 26, 2010.
2132 Oak Park Boulevard Lake Charles, Louisiana is one of Lakeside Bank branch offices located in Lake Charles Louisiana. Lakeside Bank Lake Charles Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Nov 8, 2013. Contact this Lakeside Bank Lake Charles Branch via customer service number (337) 502-4314.
Lakeside Bank Lake Charles Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services go to Lakeside Bank official website www.lakesidebanking.com.
Lakeside Bank Hours in 2132 Oak Park Boulevard Lake Charles, Louisiana
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Lakeside Bank Address Map in 2132 Oak Park Boulevard Lake Charles, Louisiana
Lakeside Bank in 2132 Oak Park Boulevard Lake Charles, Louisiana (FAQs)
What is Lakeside Bank Phone Number in 2132 Oak Park Boulevard Lake Charles, Louisiana?
The number for Lakeside Bank is (337) 502-4314.
What is Lakeside Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Lakeside Bank is www.lakesidebanking.com.
What is the Post Code of Lakeside Bank in 2132 Oak Park Boulevard Lake Charles, Louisiana?
What Time Does Lakeside Bank Open and Close in Lake Charles Branch – 2132 Oak Park Boulevard
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Lakeside Bank to Another in Lake Charles Branch – 2132 Oak Park Boulevard
There are many reasons why you might have to transfer funds from Lakeside Bank in Lake Charles in another. Maybe you’re moving into the city of your choice and you need to close your previous Lakeside Bank account and create an entirely new one. Maybe you’re consolidating accounts to reduce costs. It doesn’t matter, the process is very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how to transfer money from one bank to another:
1. Log into your online Lakeside Bank banking account.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer funds and making payment. This could be called different based on your bank however it is accessible from the main menu menu of your banking online portal.
3. Enter the routing number of the other bank. It is the nine-digit code that is used to identify the bank. It is available on the other bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number you want to transfer the money to. This can also be located on the bank’s website or on your checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you’d like to transfer.
6. Examine the information to ensure it’s correct, then hit send or check.
The process differs slightly when you’re moving money between accounts of the same bank. In that scenario, you usually don’t need to enter a routing number because the funds remain within the same institution.
The whole process should only take a couple of minutes, after which the funds are usually available in the other account within one business day.
How to Open a Lakeside Bank Account in Lake Charles Branch – 2132 Oak Park Boulevard
There are a few things you need to know before opening an Lakeside Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the steps to help you open a Lakeside Bank account without any stress.
The first thing to decide is what kind of Lakeside Bank account you’d like to open. There are a variety of Lakeside Bank accounts, and it’s important to choose the one that’s best for you. Research and look at different Lakeside Bank accounts to identify the one that is best suited to your requirements.
Once you’ve chosen the Lakeside Bank account you’ll need gathering the necessary documents. The majority of Lakeside Bank accounts require basic information like your name, address, and Social Security number. It is also possible to show proof of income or identification.
If you’ve got all required documents then the following step will be to open the account. This can be done via the internet by phone, online, as well as in-person at a branch. When you first open your account you’ll have to deposit your initial funds. This can be a modest amount of money like $25.
After your account is open it’s time to begin using it. This involves you can make withdrawals and deposits as needed. You’ll also need to keep track of your account balance so that you don’t draw too much on your account.
The process of opening an Lakeside Bank account is a straightforward procedure, but you need to take your time and choose the right Lakeside Bank account that meets your requirements. With a little investigation and preparation it is possible to create an account with no anxiety.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Lakeside Bank Account
You can open a Lakeside Bank account once you have a Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement however, most banks will require that you’re at least 18 years old to open an account for yourself. Some banks may permit you to open a joint account with an adult or parent when you are under 18.
How to Close a Lakeside Bank Account in Lake Charles Branch – 2132 Oak Park Boulevard
It might seem like a daunting process to complete, but closing an Lakeside Bank account can be quite easy. These are the steps you should follow:
1. Gather your documents. You’ll require the most recent Lakeside Bank statement and a voided check from your account you wish to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be in a position to assist you with closing your account over the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative will likely request your account number and other identifiable information. They might also inquire about what you’re doing to close the account.
4. You can cancel any automatic payments. If you’ve got any automated payments associated with this account, be certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. Once the account is closed, you will need to withdraw any funds that remain.