Where is Keybank branch in Ypsilanti Michigan?
This Keybank branch in Ypsilanti is located at 5300 Willis Road Ypsilanti, Michigan.
Table of Contents
Keybank Branch Location in 5300 Willis Road Ypsilanti, Michigan
Keybank was established in Jan 1, 1849 and headquartered in 127 Public Square Cleveland, Ohio 44114. Keybank became a member of the FDIC insurance after Jan 16, 1956.
5300 Willis Road Ypsilanti, Michigan is one of Keybank branch offices in Ypsilanti Michigan. Keybank Ypsilanti Branch has been providing services to these customers since Dec 16, 1974. You can contact the Keybank Ypsilanti Branch through customer service phone number (734) 483-5821.
Keybank Ypsilanti Branch offers regular banking services. For drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking services you can visit Keybank official website www.key.com.
Keybank Hours in 5300 Willis Road Ypsilanti, Michigan
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
Keybank Address Map in 5300 Willis Road Ypsilanti, Michigan
Keybank in 5300 Willis Road Ypsilanti, Michigan (FAQs)
What is Keybank Phone Number in 5300 Willis Road Ypsilanti, Michigan?
The number for Keybank is (734) 483-5821.
What is Keybank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Keybank is www.key.com.
What is the Post Code of Keybank in 5300 Willis Road Ypsilanti, Michigan?
What Time Does Keybank Open and Close in Ypsilanti Branch – 5300 Willis Road
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:30 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:30 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:30 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:30 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Keybank to Another in Ypsilanti Branch – 5300 Willis Road
There are a variety of reasons you might have to transfer funds from Keybank in Ypsilanti in another. Maybe you’re moving to a new city and need to close your old Keybank account and create another one. Maybe you’re consolidating accounts to save on charges. Whatever the reason, it’s fairly simple to do.
Here’s how to transfer funds from one bank to another:
1. Log into your online Keybank banking account.
2. Locate the section to transfer money or making payments. It could be called something different depending on the bank you use However, it will be found in the main menu menu of the online banking portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of your other bank. This is the nine digit code that is used to identify the bank. It is available on the bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. Input the number of your account to which you wish to transfer money to. It can be found on the bank’s website , or on your checkbook.
5. Enter the amount of money you’d like to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to make sure that it is accurate, then click submit or confirm.
It’s a little different in the case of transferring funds between accounts in the same bank. In that case it is not necessary to enter a routing code because the funds remain within the same institution.
The entire process will take a few minutes and , once completed, the funds are usually transferred to the account within one business day.
How to Open a Keybank Account in Ypsilanti Branch – 5300 Willis Road
There are a few points you need to know before opening an Keybank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the procedure so that you can set up the Keybank account with no hassle.
The first thing to decide is what kind of Keybank account you want to open. There are many different types of Keybank accounts, so it’s important to choose the one that’s right for you. Do some research and look at various Keybank accounts to find the best fit for your requirements.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an Keybank account then your next task is to gather the necessary documents. Most Keybank accounts will require basic information like your address, name and Social Security number. You might also be required to show proof of income or proof of identification.
After you have required documents then the next step is to open the account. It can be done on the internet, over the phone, and in person, at a branch. If you are opening an account, you’ll need to deposit your initial funds. It’s usually a small amount of money, such as $25.
Once your account has been opened, you’ll need to start using it. This includes taking deposits and withdraws as needed. You’ll also need to monitor your account balance so that you don’t go overdrawn.
Making a Keybank account is a simple process, but it’s important to take your time to select the best Keybank account that meets your requirements. With a little investigation and preparation, you can get an account open without stress.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Keybank Account
You can open a Keybank account as soon as you have a Social Security number. Certain banks might require you are at least 18 years old, but it’s not always the case. You might also have to show proof of your identity, such as a driver’s license, passport or state ID. If you’ve got all the documents required, you can start a savings or checking account with most banks.
How to Close a Keybank Account in Ypsilanti Branch – 5300 Willis Road
It can be a real trouble to close a Keybank account. Here are some helpful tips to help you make it simpler.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Keybank and ask to end your current account.
3. Follow their instructions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds out of the bank account.
5. Cancel any direct debits or standing orders that are linked to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards associated with the account.
7. You must receive an email confirmation from Keybank that your account has been closed.