Where is the Keybank branch in Windsor New York?
This Keybank branch in Windsor is located at 126 Main Street Windsor, New York.
Table of Contents
Keybank Branch Location in 126 Main Street Windsor, New York
Keybank was established in Jan 1, 1849 and headquartered in 127 Public Square Cleveland, Ohio 44114. Keybank became a member of FDIC insurance after Jan 16, 1956.
126 Main Street Windsor, New York is one of Keybank branch offices in Windsor New York. Keybank Windsor Branch has provided service to these customers since May 3, 1960. You can reach this Keybank Windsor Branch by calling the customer service number (607) 798-8896.
Keybank Windsor Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up as well as lobby hours and online banking go to Keybank official website www.key.com.
Keybank Hours in 126 Main Street Windsor, New York
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Keybank Address Map in 126 Main Street Windsor, New York
Keybank in 126 Main Street Windsor, New York (FAQs)
What is Keybank Phone Number in 126 Main Street Windsor, New York?
The phone number of Keybank is (607) 798-8896.
What is Keybank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Keybank is www.key.com.
What is the Post Code of Keybank in 126 Main Street Windsor, New York?
What Time Does Keybank Open and Close in Windsor Branch – 126 Main Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Keybank to Another in Windsor Branch – 126 Main Street
There are a few different methods to transfer money to Keybank to another in Windsor.
1. The most commonly used method is to make use of the wire transfer. This is when Keybank sends the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The money will then be deposited into the account in a couple of days.
2. Another option to transfer money is to use the ACH transfer. This is when the Keybank will be able to communicate with one another via the ACH network, and then the money will be transferred in this manner. This typically takes a few days.
3. You could also make use of a service like PayPal or Venmo to transfer money from Keybank into another. These are typically quick and you can create them to transfer money on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could just withdraw cash from Keybank and then deposit it into the other. It’s not the best choice if you’re moving a significant amount of money, however it’s an option when you’re in need of cash fast.
How to Open a Keybank Account in Windsor Branch – 126 Main Street
There are a few points you need to know before opening the Keybank account. This guide will take you through the steps so that you can set up a Keybank account with no hassle.
The first thing to do is figure out what type of Keybank account you’d like to open. There are many different types of Keybank accounts, so it’s important to choose the one that is right for you. Do some research and compare different Keybank accounts to determine the best fit for your requirements.
If you’ve decided to sign up for a Keybank account then you’ll need to gather the required documents. The majority of Keybank accounts will require some basic information , such as your name, address as well as your Social Security number. You might also be required to provide proof of income or identification.
After you have required documents The next step is to start the account. This can be done via the internet by phone, online, or in person at the branch location. When you open your account you’ll need to deposit your initial funds. This is typically a small amount, such as $25.
After you have opened your account, you’ll need to start using it. This involves making deposits and withdrawals when needed. It is also important to monitor your account balance so that you don’t go overdrawn.
Making a Keybank account is a simple process, but it’s important to take your time to select the best Keybank account to meet your requirements. With a little research and preparation, you can open an account without any anxiety.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Keybank Account
You can create a Keybank account when you’ve got a Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement however, most banks will require that you are at least 18 years old to open an account for yourself. Some banks will allow you to open a joint account along with an adult or parent in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a Keybank Account in Windsor Branch – 126 Main Street
It’s a big trouble to close a Keybank account. Here are some tips to make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and clear any outstanding charges.
2. Contact Keybank and request to close your account.
3. Follow their instructions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds in the balance.
5. You can cancel any standing or direct debit orders attached to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards that are associated with the account.
7. Be sure to receive a written confirmation from the Keybank the account is shut down.