Where is the Keybank branch in Windham New York?
The Keybank branch in Windham is located at 5387 Main Street Windham, New York.
Table of Contents
Keybank Branch Location in 5387 Main Street Windham, New York
Keybank was established in Jan 1, 1849 and headquartered in 127 Public Square Cleveland, Ohio 44114. Keybank became a member of the FDIC insured after Jan 16, 1956.
5387 Main Street Windham, New York is one of Keybank branch offices in Windham New York. Keybank Windham Branch has provided service to these customers since May 3, 1965. You can reach the Keybank Windham Branch by calling the customer service number (518) 734-3200.
Keybank Windham Branch also provide regular banking service. For drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking services, please visit Keybank official website www.key.com.
Keybank Hours in 5387 Main Street Windham, New York
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Keybank Address Map in 5387 Main Street Windham, New York
Keybank in 5387 Main Street Windham, New York (FAQs)
What is Keybank Phone Number in 5387 Main Street Windham, New York?
The number for Keybank is (518) 734-3200.
What is Keybank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Keybank is www.key.com.
What is the Post Code of Keybank in 5387 Main Street Windham, New York?
What Time Does Keybank Open and Close in Windham Branch – 5387 Main Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Keybank to Another in Windham Branch – 5387 Main Street
There are a few different ways that you can transfer funds from Keybank to another one in Windham.
1. The most common way is to make use of a wire transfer. This is the method where Keybank will send the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will be deposited into the account in a couple of days.
2. Another way to transfer money is through the ACH transfer. This is when the Keybank will be able to communicate with one another via the ACH network, and then the money is transferred in this manner. This typically takes a few days.
3. It is also possible to use services like PayPal or Venmo to transfer money to Keybank in another. These are typically instant and you can even configure them to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. In the end, you could just withdraw cash from Keybank and deposit it into the other. This may not be the best option if you’re transferring a significant amount of money, however it’s a viable option if you’re looking to transfer cash quickly.
How to Open a Keybank Account in Windham Branch – 5387 Main Street
There are a few things you must know before opening a Keybank account. This guide will take you through the steps to help you open the Keybank account with ease.
The first thing to decide is what type of Keybank account you want to create. There are numerous types of Keybank accounts, and it’s crucial to select the one that is right for you. Do some research and then compare the various Keybank accounts to find the most suitable one for your requirements.
Once you’ve chosen an Keybank account then the next step is to collect the required documents. The majority of Keybank accounts will require some basic information like your name, address as well as your Social Security number. You might also be required to prove your income or proof of identification.
After you have required documents then the next step is to actually open the account. This can be done via the internet or over the phone as well as in-person at the branch location. When you first open your account you’ll be required to deposit an initial amount. This can be a modest amount, such as $25.
After your account is open You’ll have to begin using it. This includes you can make withdrawals and deposits when needed. Also, you’ll need to keep track of the balance of your account to ensure you don’t overdraw your account.
Opening a Keybank account is an easy process, however it’s crucial to take your time and select the best Keybank account for your needs. If you do a little investigation and preparation you’ll be able to open an account without any anxiety.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Keybank Account
There is no set age limit for having an Keybank account. Certain credit unions and banks might require you to be 18 years old. However, others may allow the opening of accounts at any age with a parent or guardian as a co-signer.
If you’re not yet 18 and want to open an Keybank account, bring along a parent or guardian so they can sign on as an owner jointly of the account. This will give them the ability to watch your account’s activity and assist you manage your finances responsibly. After you reach the age of the age of 18, you’ll be able to take complete control of your account and make all of the decisions yourself.
The best time to start considering opening a Keybank account is the moment you begin earning income through a part-time work, allowances, or any other source. This will give you the chance to begin saving money and to learn about managing your cash prior to when you have to utilize it for more complicated financial tasks like taking out loans or using credit card.
How to Close a Keybank Account in Windham Branch – 5387 Main Street
It’s often a pain to close a Keybank account. Here are some suggestions to make it easier.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Keybank and request that you close your account.
3. Follow the instructions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Withdraw any remaining money from the account.
5. You can cancel any standing or direct debit orders that are linked to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards that are associated with the account.
7. Make sure you receive written confirmation from Keybank the account is closed.