Where is the Keybank branch in Tacoma Washington?
This Keybank branch in Tacoma is located at 5306 Pacific Highway East Tacoma, Washington.
Table of Contents
Keybank Branch Location in 5306 Pacific Highway East Tacoma, Washington
Keybank was established in Jan 1, 1849 and headquartered in 127 Public Square Cleveland, Ohio 44114. Keybank became a member of FDIC insured after Jan 16, 1956.
5306 Pacific Highway East Tacoma, Washington is one of Keybank branch offices located in Tacoma Washington. Keybank Tacoma Branch has been providing services to the customers listed since May 4, 1959. You can reach the Keybank Tacoma Branch through customer service phone number (253) 896-2120.
Keybank Tacoma Branch offers regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking services you can visit Keybank official website www.key.com.
Keybank Hours in 5306 Pacific Highway East Tacoma, Washington
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
Keybank Address Map in 5306 Pacific Highway East Tacoma, Washington
Keybank in 5306 Pacific Highway East Tacoma, Washington (FAQs)
What is Keybank Phone Number in 5306 Pacific Highway East Tacoma, Washington?
The phone number of Keybank is (253) 896-2120.
What is Keybank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Keybank is www.key.com.
What is the Post Code of Keybank in 5306 Pacific Highway East Tacoma, Washington?
What Time Does Keybank Open and Close in Tacoma Branch – 5306 Pacific Highway East
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Keybank to Another in Tacoma Branch – 5306 Pacific Highway East
There are many ways that you can transfer funds from Keybank to another in Tacoma.
1. The most popular method is to make use of a wire transfer. This is the method where Keybank will transfer the funds electronically to the receiving bank. The money will then be deposited into the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring funds is to make an ACH transfer. This is when the Keybank will be able to communicate with one another via the ACH network, and then the money is transferred that way. This usually takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. You can also use services like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds between Keybank to another. These are typically immediate and you could set them up to send cash on a regular basis.
4. You can also take cash out of Keybank and deposit it into the other. This might not be the most efficient option when you’re moving a significant amount of money, but it’s an option when you’re looking to transfer cash fast.
How to Open a Keybank Account in Tacoma Branch – 5306 Pacific Highway East
There are some things you must do before you can open a Keybank account. First, you have to do is choose the correct Keybank account. There are a variety of Keybank accounts available and it’s essential to conduct your research prior to you decide which one is best for your needs.
After you’ve selected the Keybank account, the next step is gathering all of the required documents. That includes your Social Security number, photo ID, and evidence of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 to open up an account.
After you have all the documents required It’s time to set the stage for opening your account! The process is easy and only takes a few minutes. All you have complete is to fill out an application and deposit your money into the account.
Now that you know how to start a Keybank account, there’s no excuse to not start saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Keybank Account
You can open a Keybank account as soon as you have an Social Security number. Some banks might require you’re 18 years old, but this isn’t always the case. You might also have to show proof of your identity, like passport, driver’s license or state ID. After you have all the necessary documents you are able to create a savings or a checking account with most banks.
How to Close a Keybank Account in Tacoma Branch – 5306 Pacific Highway East
It might seem like a daunting process to complete, but closing an Keybank account is actually easy. Here are the steps you need to take:
1. Gather all of your documents. You will need to have your latest Keybank statement as well as a voided check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be capable of helping you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative is likely to ask you for your account number and other identifying information. They might also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. Cancel any automatic payments. If you have any automated payments set up on this account, be sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. Once the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any remaining funds.