Where is Keybank branch in Eastford Connecticut?
Its Keybank branch in Eastford is located at 4 County Road Eastford, Connecticut.
Table of Contents
Keybank Branch Location in 4 County Road Eastford, Connecticut
Keybank was established in Jan 1, 1849 and headquartered in 127 Public Square Cleveland, Ohio 44114. Keybank became a member of the FDIC insured at Jan 16, 1956.
4 County Road Eastford, Connecticut is one of Keybank branch offices located in Eastford Connecticut. Keybank Eastford Branch has been offering services to customers from the time Mar 25, 1985. You can reach this Keybank Eastford Branch by calling the customer service number (860) 974-6012.
Keybank Eastford Branch offers regular banking service. For drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services, please visit Keybank official website www.key.com.
Keybank Hours in 4 County Road Eastford, Connecticut
|Monday||10:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Keybank Address Map in 4 County Road Eastford, Connecticut
Keybank Address Map in 4 County Road Eastford, Connecticut
Keybank in 4 County Road Eastford, Connecticut (FAQs)
What is Keybank Phone Number in 4 County Road Eastford, Connecticut?
The number for Keybank is (860) 974-6012.
What is Keybank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Keybank is www.key.com.
What is the Post Code of Keybank in 4 County Road Eastford, Connecticut?
What Time Does Keybank Open and Close in Eastford Branch – 4 County Road
Monday (10:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (10:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (10:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (10:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (10:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Keybank to Another in Eastford Branch – 4 County Road
There are a variety of reasons you may need to transfer money from Keybank within Eastford into another. Maybe you’re moving to the city of your choice and you need to close your current Keybank account and open another one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to reduce charges. It doesn’t matter, the process is actually quite easy to do.
Here’s how to transfer money from one bank to another:
1. Log in to your online Keybank bank account.
2. Find the section for transferring money as well as making payments. It could be called something different based on your bank, but it will be located in the main menu on the online banking portal.
3. Enter the routing number of the second bank. This is the nine-digit code that identifies the bank. You can find this on the other bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number that you want to transfer the money to. This can also be located on the bank’s website , or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount of money you wish to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to ensure it’s correct, then hit the submit button or verify.
It’s a little different if you’re transferring money between accounts of the same bank. In that case it is not necessary to enter a routing number because the funds will remain in the same bank.
The entire process will take a couple of minutes, after which the funds will typically be accessible in the second account within a single business day.
How to Open a Keybank Account in Eastford Branch – 4 County Road
There are some important points you should know before you open the Keybank account. This informative guide will guide you through the process so that you can choose the most appropriate account to meet your needs and be sure to avoid making any errors.
The first step is to decide what type of account you want. The most commonly used types include the savings account, checking accounts, and money market accounts. Each has their own advantages and drawbacks, and it is important to know the difference before making a decision.
Savings accounts can be a useful place to store your money even if you don’t require immediate acces to the money. They usually offer higher rate of interest than bank accounts but there are some restrictions regarding the number of times you are able to withdraw funds.
Checking accounts are great if you need frequent access to your money. A majority of checking accounts have the option of a debit card which can be used for purchases or withdraw. However, there may be fees for certain transactions, like using an outside-of-network ATM.
Accounts in the money market offer better interest rates than savings and checking accounts, but they also have more strict withdrawal limits. If you require access to your money frequently then a money market account might not be the best option.
Once you’ve decided on the type of account you are looking for, you must search for the best deal. There are many factors to consider including fees, interest rates, and minimum balance requirements. It’s important to compare rates from a variety of Keybank accounts prior to making a decision.
When you’ve found the right account, it’s time to open it. The process is fairly simple and can usually be done online in just a few minutes. You’ll have to provide details about yourself, like your name, address, as well as your Social Security number. You may also be required to deposit funds into the account in order to open it.
When your account is opened and you are able to use it right away. Just be sure to monitor your balance and make sure you don’t overdraw your account. If you need to take out a loan, many Keybank offer options like credit lines or overdraft security.
Setting up a Keybank accounts is a quick procedure that will help you save time and money in the long run. By doing your research and shopping around for an account that meets your requirements and will help you meet the financial targets you have set.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Keybank Account
You can create an Keybank account once you have a Social Security number. There is no age limit, although most banks require that you be at least 18 years old to open an account for yourself. Some banks will allow you to create a joint bank account with a parent or guardian if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a Keybank Account in Eastford Branch – 4 County Road
It may seem like a daunting task to complete, but closing an Keybank account can be quite easy. The steps to follow need to take:
1. Take the documents you need. You’ll require the latest Keybank statement, as well as a voided check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be in a position to assist you with closing your account over the phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative will likely ask you for your account number and other information that can be used to identify you. They may also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automated payments. If you’ve got any automated payments associated with this account, be certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. After the account has been shut, you’ll have to withdraw any remaining funds.