Which is the Kearny Bank branch in East Rutherford New Jersey?
The Kearny Bank branch in East Rutherford is located at 20 Willow Street East Rutherford, New Jersey.
Table of Contents
Kearny Bank Branch Location in 20 Willow Street East Rutherford, New Jersey
Kearny Bank was established in Jan 1, 1884 and headquartered in 614 Kearny Avenue Kearny, New Jersey 07032. Kearny Bank became a member of the FDIC insured at Jan 16, 1940.
20 Willow Street East Rutherford, New Jersey is one of Kearny Bank branch offices in East Rutherford New Jersey. Kearny Bank East Rutherford Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Jan 1, 1927. You can contact this Kearny Bank East Rutherford Branch via customer service number (201) 939-5580.
Kearny Bank East Rutherford Branch also provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking go to Kearny Bank official website www.kearnybank.com.
Kearny Bank Hours in 20 Willow Street East Rutherford, New Jersey
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Kearny Bank Address Map in 20 Willow Street East Rutherford, New Jersey
Kearny Bank in 20 Willow Street East Rutherford, New Jersey (FAQs)
What is Kearny Bank Phone Number in 20 Willow Street East Rutherford, New Jersey?
The phone number of Kearny Bank is (201) 939-5580.
What is Kearny Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Kearny Bank is www.kearnybank.com.
What is the Post Code of Kearny Bank in 20 Willow Street East Rutherford, New Jersey?
What Time Does Kearny Bank Open and Close in East Rutherford Branch – 20 Willow Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Kearny Bank to Another in East Rutherford Branch – 20 Willow Street
There are a few different ways that you can transfer money to Kearny Bank to another one in East Rutherford.
1. The most commonly used method is to make use of the wire transfer. This is when Kearny Bank sends the money electronically to the receiving bank. The money will then appear in the account within a few days.
2. Another option to transfer funds is to make an ACH transfer. This is when the Kearny Bank will communicate with each other via the ACH network and the money is transferred in this manner. It usually takes a couple of days as well.
3. You could also make use of services like PayPal and Venmo to transfer money to Kearny Bank into another. These services usually are quick and you can create them to transfer money on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always simply withdraw money from Kearny Bank and deposit it into the other. It’s not the best option if you’re transferring a significant amount of money, however it’s a viable option if you need to get the cash quickly.
How to Open a Kearny Bank Account in East Rutherford Branch – 20 Willow Street
There are a few things you must complete before opening a Kearny Bank account. First, you have to do is select the appropriate Kearny Bank account. There are many different Kearny Bank accounts available It’s crucial to do your research before you choose which one is the best for you.
After you’ve selected an Kearny Bank account then the next step is to collect all of the required documents. That includes documents like your Social Security number, photo ID, and the proof of address. You’ll also need to have at least $25 to open your account.
When you’ve got all of the required documents, it’s time to open your account! It’s easy and only takes about a minute. All you need complete is to fill out an application and then deposit the cash in the bank account.
Now that you know how to open an Kearny Bank account, there’s no excuse to not begin saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Kearny Bank Account
There is no set age limit for having a Kearny Bank account. Certain credit unions and banks might require you to be 18 years old, whereas other institutions may permit the opening of accounts at any age with the help of a parent or guardian who is a co-signer.
If you’re under 18 and are looking to create a Kearny Bank account, make sure you bring your parent or guardian so they can become a joint owner of the account. This will allow them to have the ability to monitor your account activity and help you to control your finances with prudence. Once you reach 18, you’ll have the ability to take full control of your account and make all of the decisions for yourself.
The ideal time to begin thinking about opening an Kearny Bank account is the moment you begin to earn income through a part-time work, allowance, or other source. This will give you the chance to begin building up savings and learn about managing your cash before you need to use it for more complex financial obligations like getting a loan or using credit card.
How to Close a Kearny Bank Account in East Rutherford Branch – 20 Willow Street
It could seem like a daunting task, but closing an Kearny Bank accounts is simple. Here are the steps you must follow:
1. Gather your documents. You will need to have the current Kearny Bank statement as well as a voided check from your account you want to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is able to help you close your account by phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative is likely to ask you for your account number as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They might also inquire about why you’re closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automated payments. If you’ve got any automated payments set up on this account, be certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. When the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any remaining funds.