Where is Jpmorgan Chase Bank branch in East Meadow New York?
This Jpmorgan Chase Bank branch in East Meadow is located at 1960 Hempstead Turnpike East Meadow, New York.
Table of Contents
Jpmorgan Chase Bank Branch Location in 1960 Hempstead Turnpike East Meadow, New York
Jpmorgan Chase Bank was established in Jan 1, 1824 and headquartered in 1111 Polaris Parkway Columbus, Ohio 43240. Jpmorgan Chase Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance at Jan 1, 1934.
1960 Hempstead Turnpike East Meadow, New York is one of Jpmorgan Chase Bank branch offices located in East Meadow New York. Jpmorgan Chase Bank East Meadow Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Jun 3, 1970. You can contact this Jpmorgan Chase Bank East Meadow Branch via customer service number (631) 942-6381.
Jpmorgan Chase Bank East Meadow Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking, please visit Jpmorgan Chase Bank official website www.jpmorganchase.com.
Jpmorgan Chase Bank Hours in 1960 Hempstead Turnpike East Meadow, New York
|Monday||8:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 2:00 PM|
Jpmorgan Chase Bank Address Map in 1960 Hempstead Turnpike East Meadow, New York
Jpmorgan Chase Bank in 1960 Hempstead Turnpike East Meadow, New York (FAQs)
What is Jpmorgan Chase Bank Phone Number in 1960 Hempstead Turnpike East Meadow, New York?
The phone number of Jpmorgan Chase Bank is (631) 942-6381.
What is Jpmorgan Chase Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Jpmorgan Chase Bank is www.jpmorganchase.com.
What is the Post Code of Jpmorgan Chase Bank in 1960 Hempstead Turnpike East Meadow, New York?
What Time Does Jpmorgan Chase Bank Open and Close in East Meadow Branch – 1960 Hempstead Turnpike
Monday (8:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Thursday (8:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (8:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 2:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Jpmorgan Chase Bank to Another in East Meadow Branch – 1960 Hempstead Turnpike
There are many reasons why you may need to transfer money from Jpmorgan Chase Bank within East Meadow to another. Maybe you’re moving into a new city and need to close your previous Jpmorgan Chase Bank account and start a new one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to reduce charges. Whatever the reason, it’s fairly simple to do.
Here’s how you can transfer money from one bank to another:
1. Log in to your online Jpmorgan Chase Bank account on your bank.
2. Locate the section to transfer funds and making payment. This might be called something different depending on the bank you use however it is accessible from the main menu menu of your online banking portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of the other bank. It is the nine-digit code that identifies the bank. This can be found on the bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. Input the number of your account to which you would like to transfer the funds to. It can be found on the bank’s website or on your checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you’d like to transfer.
6. Review the information to ensure it’s accurate, then click submit or confirm.
The process differs slightly if you’re transferring money between accounts of the same bank. In that scenario, you usually don’t need to enter a routing code since the funds are staying within the same institution.
The entire process will take a few minutes and , once completed, the funds are usually transferred to the account in just one day.
How to Open a Jpmorgan Chase Bank Account in East Meadow Branch – 1960 Hempstead Turnpike
There are some things you should be aware of before you can create the Jpmorgan Chase Bank account. The first thing to decide on is the right Jpmorgan Chase Bank account. There are numerous Jpmorgan Chase Bank accounts to choose from, so it’s important to do your research before you pick the one that is best for your needs.
After you’ve selected an Jpmorgan Chase Bank account, the next step is gathering all of the required documents. This includes your Social Security number, photo ID as well as proof of address. You’ll also need to have at minimum $25 to open your account.
After you have all the necessary documents It’s time to set the stage for opening up your account! It’s easy and only takes about a minute. All you need to do is fill out an application and deposit your money to the account.
Now that you know how to create a Jpmorgan Chase Bank account, there’s no excuse to not start saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Jpmorgan Chase Bank Account
There is no set age for opening a Jpmorgan Chase Bank account. Some banks or credit unions might require you to be 18 years old. However, others allow you to open an account at any age with a parent or guardian as co-signer.
If you’re not yet 18 and are looking to open an Jpmorgan Chase Bank account, bring along an adult or guardian to ensure that they can sign on as an owner in joint on the account. This gives them the power to keep track of your account’s activity and assist you to manage your finances responsibly. After you reach the age of 18years old, you’ll have the ability to take complete control of your account and make all the decisions for yourself.
The best time to start thinking about opening an Jpmorgan Chase Bank account is the moment you begin to earn income through a part-time work, allowance, or other sources. This gives you the chance to begin saving money and to learn about managing your cash prior to when you have to utilize it for more complex financial tasks like taking out loans or using credit cards.
How to Close a Jpmorgan Chase Bank Account in East Meadow Branch – 1960 Hempstead Turnpike
It may seem like a daunting process, but closing the Jpmorgan Chase Bank account can be quite easy. The steps to follow must follow:
1. Gather all of your documents. You’ll need the latest Jpmorgan Chase Bank statement as well as an unpaid check from the account you wish to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be in a position to assist you with closing your account by phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative will likely require your account number as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They might also inquire about why you are closing the account.
4. Cancel any automatic payments. If you have automated payments associated with this account, make certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. When the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any remaining funds.