Where is the Jd Bank branch in Lake Charles Louisiana?
The Jd Bank branch in Lake Charles is located at 4904 Big Lake Road Lake Charles, Louisiana.
Table of Contents
Jd Bank Branch Location in 4904 Big Lake Road Lake Charles, Louisiana
Jd Bank was established in Mar 12, 1947 and headquartered in 507 Main Street Jennings, Louisiana 70546. Jd Bank became a member of the FDIC insured after Mar 12, 1947.
4904 Big Lake Road Lake Charles, Louisiana is one of Jd Bank branch offices in Lake Charles Louisiana. Jd Bank Lake Charles Branch has been providing services to customers from the time Jul 1, 2013. You can reach the Jd Bank Lake Charles Branch via customer service number (337) 480-2350.
Jd Bank Lake Charles Branch also provide regular banking services. For drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking go to Jd Bank official website jdbank.com.
Jd Bank Hours in 4904 Big Lake Road Lake Charles, Louisiana
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Jd Bank Address Map in 4904 Big Lake Road Lake Charles, Louisiana
Jd Bank in 4904 Big Lake Road Lake Charles, Louisiana (FAQs)
What is Jd Bank Phone Number in 4904 Big Lake Road Lake Charles, Louisiana?
The number for Jd Bank is (337) 480-2350.
What is Jd Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Jd Bank is jdbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Jd Bank in 4904 Big Lake Road Lake Charles, Louisiana?
What Time Does Jd Bank Open and Close in Lake Charles Branch – 4904 Big Lake Road
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Jd Bank to Another in Lake Charles Branch – 4904 Big Lake Road
There are several methods to transfer funds between Jd Bank to another one in Lake Charles.
1. The most popular method is to use the wire transfer. This is the method where Jd Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the bank receiving the. The money will then be deposited into the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring funds is to make an ACH transfer. This is when the Jd Bank will connect with each other via the ACH network, and the money will be transferred this way. This typically takes a few days as well.
3. You can also use services like PayPal and Venmo to transfer money between Jd Bank in another. These are typically quick and you can configure them to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. In the end, you could just withdraw cash from Jd Bank and transfer it to the other. This might not be the best option if you’re moving a significant amount of money, however it’s an option when you need to get the cash quickly.
How to Open a Jd Bank Account in Lake Charles Branch – 4904 Big Lake Road
There are some things you should know prior to opening an Jd Bank account. This guide will take you through the steps to help you open an Jd Bank account with no hassle.
The first thing you need to decide is the type of Jd Bank account you’d like to create. There are many different types of Jd Bank accounts, and it’s crucial to select the one that’s right for you. Research and then compare the different Jd Bank accounts to determine the best fit for your needs.
If you’ve decided to sign up for a Jd Bank account, your next task is gathering the necessary documents. The majority of Jd Bank accounts will require basic details like your address, name, and Social Security number. It is also possible to show proof of income or identification.
Once you have all the necessary documents, the second step would be to actually open the account. This can be done online, over the phone, and in person, at a branch location. When you first open your account you’ll have to deposit your initial funds. This can be a modest amount like $25.
After you have opened your account it’s time to begin using it. This includes making deposits and withdrawals whenever you need to. Also, you’ll need to monitor the balance of your account to ensure you don’t overdraw your account.
The process of opening an Jd Bank account is a straightforward process, however it’s crucial to be patient and choose the right Jd Bank account that meets your requirements. With a bit of study and planning you’ll be able to open an account without any anxiety.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Jd Bank Account
You can create an Jd Bank account once you have the Social Security number. Some banks might require you’re 18 years old, but this isn’t the norm. You might also have to show proof of your identity, such as an ID card, driver’s license or a state ID. If you’ve got all the necessary documents you are able to open a savings or checking account with most banks.
How to Close a Jd Bank Account in Lake Charles Branch – 4904 Big Lake Road
It might appear like a daunting job however, closing an Jd Bank account can be quite easy. These are the steps you should follow:
1. Take all of your documents. You’ll require your latest Jd Bank statement and a voided check from your account you want to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be capable of helping you close your account by phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative is likely to ask you for your account number, as well as other identifying information. They might also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automatic payments. If you have automated payments associated with this account, make sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. After the account has been closed, you will need to withdraw any remaining funds.