Where is Jackson County Bank branch in Alma Center Wisconsin?
This Jackson County Bank branch in Alma Center is located at 141 Main Street Alma Center, Wisconsin.
Table of Contents
Jackson County Bank Branch Location in 141 Main Street Alma Center, Wisconsin
Jackson County Bank was established in Jan 2, 1877 and headquartered in 8 Main Street Black River Falls, Wisconsin 54615. Jackson County Bank became a member of FDIC insured after Jan 1, 1934.
141 Main Street Alma Center, Wisconsin is one of Jackson County Bank branch offices located in Alma Center Wisconsin. Jackson County Bank Alma Center Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Establishment of branch. You can contact the Jackson County Bank Alma Center Branch by calling the customer service number (715) 964-2311.
Jackson County Bank Alma Center Branch offers regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking services go to Jackson County Bank official website www.jacksoncountybank.com.
Jackson County Bank Hours in 141 Main Street Alma Center, Wisconsin
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Jackson County Bank Address Map in 141 Main Street Alma Center, Wisconsin
Jackson County Bank in 141 Main Street Alma Center, Wisconsin (FAQs)
What is Jackson County Bank Phone Number in 141 Main Street Alma Center, Wisconsin?
The number for Jackson County Bank is (715) 964-2311.
What is Jackson County Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Jackson County Bank is www.jacksoncountybank.com.
What is the Post Code of Jackson County Bank in 141 Main Street Alma Center, Wisconsin?
What Time Does Jackson County Bank Open and Close in Alma Center Branch – 141 Main Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Jackson County Bank to Another in Alma Center Branch – 141 Main Street
There are many reasons why you might require transferring money from Jackson County Bank within Alma Center in another. Maybe you’re moving to a new city and need to close your current Jackson County Bank account and open a new one. Perhaps you’re consolidating your accounts to save on charges. No matter what the case, this is actually quite easy to do.
Here’s how to transfer money from one bank to the other:
1. Log into your online Jackson County Bank account on your bank.
2. Locate the section to transfer money and making payment. This might be called something different depending on the bank you use however it is found in the main menu of your online banking portal.
3. Input the routing code of the second bank. This is the nine digit code that is used to identify the bank. You can find this on the other bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. Input the number of your account you want to transfer the money to. This information can also be found on the bank’s site or on your checkbook.
5. Enter the amount of money you want to transfer.
6. Examine the information to ensure it’s correct, then hit submit or confirm.
The process differs slightly if you’re transferring money between accounts of the same bank. In that case, you usually don’t need to enter a routing code because the funds remain in the same bank.
The whole process should only take a couple of minutes, after which the funds are usually transferred to the account within a single business day.
How to Open a Jackson County Bank Account in Alma Center Branch – 141 Main Street
There are a few steps you should complete before opening the Jackson County Bank account. First, you have to do is select the right Jackson County Bank account. There are many different Jackson County Bank accounts to choose from and it’s essential to do your research before you pick the one that is the best for you.
Once you’ve chosen an Jackson County Bank account, the next step is to collect all the documents you need. That includes the Social Security number, photo ID and evidence of address. It is also necessary to have at least $25 to open up an account.
Once you’ve got all the documents required, it’s time to open your account! The process is simple and takes only a few minutes. All you have complete is to fill out an application form and then deposit your cash in the bank account.
Now that you know how to open an Jackson County Bank account, there’s no excuse to not begin saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Jackson County Bank Account
You can create a Jackson County Bank account as soon as you have an Social Security number. Some banks might require you’re at least 18 years old, but this isn’t the norm. It is also possible to provide proof of your identity, like passport, driver’s license or state ID. After you have all the documents required, you can open a savings or checking account with most banks.
How to Close a Jackson County Bank Account in Alma Center Branch – 141 Main Street
It’s a big hassle to shut down a Jackson County Bank account. Here are some suggestions to help you make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Jackson County Bank and request to end your current account.
3. Follow their directions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Withdraw any remaining money in the balance.
5. You can cancel any standing or direct debit orders linked to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards that are associated with the account.
7. Make sure you receive written confirmation from Jackson County Bank that your account has been closed.