Which is the Inwood National Bank branch in Duncanville Texas?
The Inwood National Bank branch in Duncanville is located at 219 East Camp Wisdom Road Duncanville, Texas.
Table of Contents
Inwood National Bank Branch Location in 219 East Camp Wisdom Road Duncanville, Texas
Inwood National Bank was established in Apr 9, 1964 and headquartered in 7621 Inwood Road Dallas, Texas 75209. Inwood National Bank became a member of FDIC insured in Apr 9, 1964.
219 East Camp Wisdom Road Duncanville, Texas is one of Inwood National Bank branch offices located in Duncanville Texas. Inwood National Bank Duncanville Branch has been offering services to these customers since Nov 15, 1990. You can reach this Inwood National Bank Duncanville Branch by calling the customer service number (214) 351-8717.
Inwood National Bank Duncanville Branch also provide regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking you can visit Inwood National Bank official website www.InwoodBank.Com.
Inwood National Bank Hours in 219 East Camp Wisdom Road Duncanville, Texas
|Monday||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
Inwood National Bank Address Map in 219 East Camp Wisdom Road Duncanville, Texas
Inwood National Bank in 219 East Camp Wisdom Road Duncanville, Texas (FAQs)
What is Inwood National Bank Phone Number in 219 East Camp Wisdom Road Duncanville, Texas?
The phone number of Inwood National Bank is (214) 351-8717.
What is Inwood National Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Inwood National Bank is www.InwoodBank.Com.
What is the Post Code of Inwood National Bank in 219 East Camp Wisdom Road Duncanville, Texas?
What Time Does Inwood National Bank Open and Close in Duncanville Branch – 219 East Camp Wisdom Road
Monday (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Inwood National Bank to Another in Duncanville Branch – 219 East Camp Wisdom Road
There are many ways to transfer money between Inwood National Bank to another account in Duncanville.
1. The most popular method is to use the wire transfer. This is when Inwood National Bank will send the money electronically to the receiving bank. The money will then appear in the account within a few days.
2. Another way to transfer money is through the ACH transfer. This is the process where Inwood National Bank will communicate with each other via the ACH network, and the money is transferred this way. It usually takes a couple of days.
3. You could also make use of services such as PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer money from Inwood National Bank into another. These services usually are instant and you can even set them up to send money on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always take cash out of Inwood National Bank and transfer it to the other. This might not be the best choice if you’re moving a significant amount of cash, but it’s an option if you need to get the cash fast.
How to Open a Inwood National Bank Account in Duncanville Branch – 219 East Camp Wisdom Road
There are a few things you should do before you can open a Inwood National Bank account. The first thing to decide on is the correct Inwood National Bank account. There are numerous Inwood National Bank accounts out there and it’s essential to do your research before you choose which one is right for you.
After you’ve selected a Inwood National Bank account The next step is to collect all the necessary documents. That includes your Social Security number, photo ID, and the proof of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 in order to set up your account.
Once you’ve got all the required documents It’s time to set the stage for opening your account! It’s easy and takes only a few minutes. All you have be able to complete out an application form and then deposit your cash into the account.
Now that you know how to create a Inwood National Bank account you have no reason to not begin saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Inwood National Bank Account
You can create a Inwood National Bank account once you have the Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement however, most banks will require that you’re at 18 to open an account for yourself. Some banks may allow you to open a joint account with parents or guardians when you are under 18.
How to Close a Inwood National Bank Account in Duncanville Branch – 219 East Camp Wisdom Road
It’s often a hassle to shut down the Inwood National Bank account. Here are some tips to make it simpler.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Inwood National Bank and request that you shut down your bank account.
3. Follow their instructions carefully.
4. Take any money remaining out of the bank account.
5. Cancel any direct debits or standing orders attached to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards associated with the account.
7. You must receive written confirmation from the Inwood National Bank that your account has been closed.