Where is Investar Bank branch in Zachary Louisiana?
Its Investar Bank branch in Zachary is located at 1112 Church Street Zachary, Louisiana.
Table of Contents
Investar Bank Branch Location in 1112 Church Street Zachary, Louisiana
Investar Bank was established in Jun 14, 2006 and headquartered in 7244 Perkins Road Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70808. Investar Bank became a member of the FDIC insured in Jun 14, 2006.
1112 Church Street Zachary, Louisiana is one of Investar Bank branch offices located in Zachary Louisiana. Investar Bank Zachary Branch has provided service to customers from the time Feb 4, 2002. You can reach this Investar Bank Zachary Branch through customer service phone number (225) 654-4474.
Investar Bank Zachary Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking you can visit Investar Bank official website www.investarbank.com.
Investar Bank Hours in 1112 Church Street Zachary, Louisiana
|Monday||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
4:00 – 5:00 PM
Investar Bank Address Map in 1112 Church Street Zachary, Louisiana
Investar Bank in 1112 Church Street Zachary, Louisiana (FAQs)
What is Investar Bank Phone Number in 1112 Church Street Zachary, Louisiana?
The number for Investar Bank is (225) 654-4474.
What is Investar Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Investar Bank is www.investarbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Investar Bank in 1112 Church Street Zachary, Louisiana?
What Time Does Investar Bank Open and Close in Zachary Branch – 1112 Church Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
4:00 – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Investar Bank to Another in Zachary Branch – 1112 Church Street
There are many reasons why you may need to transfer money from Investar Bank within Zachary in another. Maybe you’re moving to an entirely new location and require to close your old Investar Bank account and start another one. Maybe you’re consolidating accounts to reduce fees. Whatever the reason, it’s actually fairly simple to do.
Here’s how you can transfer money from one bank to the other:
1. Log into your online Investar Bank bank account.
2. Find the section for transferring money and making payment. It could be called something different based on your bank however it is found in the main menu menu of the online banking portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of the other bank. This is the nine digit code that is used to identify the bank. This can be found on the website of the other bank or on your account statement.
4. Input the number of your account that you want to transfer the money to. This can also be located on the bank’s site or on your checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you want to transfer.
6. Examine the information to make sure it is correct, and then hit the submit button or verify.
It’s a little different when you’re moving money between accounts at the exact same institution. In that case there is no need to input a routing number because the funds remain within the same institution.
The entire process is likely to take a couple of minutes, and , once completed, the money will be available in the other account within a single business day.
How to Open a Investar Bank Account in Zachary Branch – 1112 Church Street
There are a few points you should know prior to opening the Investar Bank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the process so that you can set up a Investar Bank account with no hassle.
The first thing you need to decide is the type of Investar Bank account you want to open. There are many different types of Investar Bank accounts, which is why it’s essential to choose one that is right for you. Conduct some research and look at various Investar Bank accounts to determine the one that is best suited to your requirements.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an Investar Bank account then the next step is gathering the necessary documents. Most Investar Bank accounts require basic information like your address, name and Social Security number. You might also be required to show proof of income or proof of identification.
Once you have all the necessary documents then the next step is to create the account. This can be done online or over the phone and in person, at a branch location. When you open an account, you’ll have to deposit an initial amount. This is typically a small amount like $25.
After you have opened your account it’s time to begin using it. This involves making deposits and withdrawals as needed. It is also important to monitor the balance on your account so that you don’t overdraw your account.
Making a Investar Bank account is a straightforward procedure, but you need to take your time and choose the right Investar Bank account that meets your requirements. With a little study and planning, you can get an account open without anxiety.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Investar Bank Account
You can create a Investar Bank account as soon as you have an Social Security number. Some banks might require you be 18 years old, however it’s not always the case. You may also need to prove your identity, for example, an ID card, driver’s license or a state ID. If you’ve got all the documents required and documents, you can start a savings or checking account at most banks.
How to Close a Investar Bank Account in Zachary Branch – 1112 Church Street
It may appear like a daunting job, but closing an Investar Bank account can be easy. The steps to follow should follow:
1. Gather all of your documents. You’ll require your most recent Investar Bank statement, as well as a voided check from your account you want to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is capable of helping you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative is likely to require your account number and other identifiable information. They may also ask why you are closing the account.
4. Cancel any automated payments. If you have automated payments associated with this account, be sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. Once the account is closed, you will need to withdraw any remaining funds.